Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 83 reply threads

• Author

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Devin White has gotten worse this year. He is completely out of control on every play he is in. Just terrible.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Explain?

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Explain?

Easily. Running by the sack of Dak, knocking Carlton Davis off of DJax when Davis had perfect coverage. There have been other instances from just this year. No splash plays.

• JC5100

Participant

Over-drafted Nate Webster.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah. He has been invisible. Just wanted to see what you did. But I agree. He’s ghost right now. Maybe he dug his own grave by mistake?

Explain?

Easily. Running by the sack of Dak, knocking Carlton Davis off of DJax when Davis had perfect coverage. There have been other instances from just this year. No splash plays.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Over-drafted Nate Webster.

I uhhh wouldn’t go that far…. Nate Webster has been up to other things.

• Mic

Participant

Looks like the entire Defense took the off-season off and got fat rested on their laurels except CD

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a stupid topic this is!

Lol

These Same know nothing zilch’s complaining about the same shit a year later… sound just as smart as last year

• FireLicht2020

Participant

White was awful last year until he played much better down the stretch.

This teams feels complacent across the board, it isn’t just White.

Play calling on defense hasn’t done anyone any favors.

White has looked lost at times. He can’t even get by RBs on blitzes.

But you know what… I haven’t seen much from Lavonte either so…

Vea is just about the only person who has played well imo.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

What a stupid topic this is!

Lol

These Same know nothing zilch’s complaining about the same shit a year later… sound just as smart as last year

So you’re saying White has been good this season?

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Teams haven’t been running on us is a huge reason why, he has all the tools to play the pass, he proved it last year in the post season. He’ll turn it around, who expected our opponents to barely run the ball 3 weeks in a row. Rather this get exposed now and fixed before December and January. Also the dline has to play better in front of him, lb’s and db’s will always look bad when the qb has all day to throw.

• buccnation

Participant

Vea has been very good imo and Davis has played good. I also liked what I have saw out of Tryon.

Others need to step up.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Teams haven’t been running on us is a huge reason why, he has all the tools to play the pass, he proved it last year in the post season. He’ll turn it around, who expected our opponents to barely run the ball 3 weeks in a row. Rather this get exposed now and fixed before December and January. Also the dline has to play better in front of him, lb’s and db’s will always look bad when the qb has all day to throw.

He has to step it up. He is AWFUL and I mean AWFUL in pass coverage.

• JC5100

Participant

Looks like the entire Defense took the off-season off and got fat rested on their laurels except CD

Gholston playing his ass off too. Shaq Barrett MIA since getting paid like I said would happen.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

PFF scores

LBs
      White: 34.8 (orange… abysmal)
      LVD: 74.6 (Green)

edges
      Barrett: 64.9 (Yellow… I think that’s below average)
      Tryon: 66.9 (Yellow)
      JPP: 60.4 (Yellow)

DL’s
      Vea: 75.3 (green)
      Suh: 53.7 (orange)
      Gholston: 73.7 (green)
      Nunez-Roches: 61.7 (yellow)

Our front seven doesn’t have a lot of standouts. Our edges aren’t doing their job of getting to the QB. Suh flashes, but that’s the problem is that he rarely flashes nowadays. Maybe White got too complacent whereas LVD has always been the model of high level consistency.

Safeties
      AWJ: 56.6 (yellow)
      Whitehead: 85.7 (green)

What happened to AWJ? I recall listening to the Pewtercast after week 2 and they were identifying how AWJ was late to where he should have been in coverage and also late in run support. Crazy to think he was amazing last year to meh this year.

CB’s
      Davis: 74.6 (green)

I won’t add anyone else because injuries have jumbled everything up.

The coaches need to get on some player’s asses to motivate them to do improve as well as shame them as some of their teammates are holding their end of the bargain of wanting to repeat.

• Boid Fink

Participant

You said that last year. And the year before. You’re full of shit. How does this explain the complete lack of pass rush to date? This is a matter of the entire defense not showing up. The entirety of it all, you muppet twat. Man you are annoying. You’re a liar, and have the balls to post here.

Fir the record, this idiot said he was in co te ruin for the Bucs GM job years ago. This guy is a nut job. Enough with your bullshit, outlier stats. You’re a liar and a weak muppet.

Gholston playing his ass off too. Shaq Barrett MIA since getting paid like I said would happen.

• kenntak

Participant

Vea and LVD are consistent, professionals. Gholston is playing hard and well. Suh, White and AWJ are big disappointments so far. Those guys need a spark? What more do you need than being the defending Super Bowl champs? LA played the game like a playoff game. The Bucs did not. It could be a huge game for playoff seeding, with LA trying to win a Super Bowl in their home stadium.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Vea and LVD are consistent, professionals. Gholston is playing hard and well. Suh, White and AWJ are big disappointments so far. Those guys need a spark? What more do you need than being the defending Super Bowl champs? LA played the game like a playoff game. The Bucs did not. It could be a huge game for playoff seeding, with LA trying to win a Super Bowl in their home stadium.

We had foreshadowing of this at training camp or earlier when Brady called out the team. Brady wants a second championship, but not many others do. All those in PFF green on the defense are the ones putting in work.

No edge pass rush, no LB White pass coverage, and S AWJ has gone missing. Anyone else getting flashback of the Koetter defensive era?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Shaq, White, AWJ and David need to step it up.

Suh and Vea need to play more snaps, especially critical ones.

Our secondary can’t catch a break because we have ZERO pass rush

• Biggs3535

Participant

Holy shit, that’s horrendous.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Holy shit, that’s horrendous.

It’s not all doom and gloom.

He’s leading the league in picking his own players and taking them out of routes.

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, we should have drafted Allen…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The cult-like behavior.

Be it Wiston or Licht or White or whomever.

Can’t be critical of someone… it makes you “not a fan”.

So effing dumb.

White has been atrocious this year. It is a fact.

He was awful the first half of last year too… it is a fact.

He was much better during the playoffs last year. It is a fact.

It’s OK to root for White to succeed and get better while ALSO expecting them to progress and improve.

• Boid Fink

Participant

That’s the problem. You start ripping apart a teams potential flaws, and the homer pyles come out and start squawking and bleating like so many farm animals do.

White has been invisible. He has indeed been shit this year. He can play well in stretch runs. So he is a Super Bowl champ, but he is also wildly inconsistent. And can get lost in space.

• TCB2W!

Participant

100-90 Elite
      89-85 Pro Bowler
      84-70 Starter
      69-60 Backup
      59-0 Replaceable

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Thanks! I needed that breakdown for the PFF scale.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Also, I want to point out that currently Whitehead is the highest ranked safety. So at least he is stepping up. I wonder why AWJ took a step back this year.

The edge rushers should be ashamed Tryon has the best grade so far. I am hoping, the shoulder has been bother JPP for awhile, and it got so bad he had to have it looked at.

Devin White WANTS to play the run. I don’t think he likes dropping back. Why during the season is he doing something like “Horsin’ Around With Devon White”? He has wiped out some of his own teammates in coverage because he has his eyes on the backfield. Until you are at least as good as LVD in pass coverage. Watch the person you are covering, not the QB.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

He has been piss poor vs pass!! That said, I believe his will to be great will create a film junkie until things slow down. I believe at some point , IDK when, but he will see things pre snap and improve. Problem is we need better NOW and IDK if we’ll get there in time. I’m hoping by December he’s at least close to average w splash play ability still in his pocket. Any chance Minter gets rotated in on occasional passing down? Guessing no way.

AWJ has been most disappointing for me personally. I expected him to build off of last year and improve the number of those splash plays. He’s not even around the ball most of the time. I like Whitehead a lot & is more valuable than he gets credit for.

* Suh has been taking 40% of his plays off for years. I thought he was a big part of our run D being tops, he’s not. Nacho could line up there and we’d still be good vs run. He’s more concerned with his stock options and post retirement finances than giving 110%.

I have an idea to get pressure but this was originally a D White thread.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense stinks all over, and yet all the Licht haters want to do is pig pile the blame onto one player.
      How telling.
      These Same people, with their same agenda.

• seekpar

Participant

Pressure the QB and all this BS about White, DBs, Safeties goes away. It was the formula for success during the playoffs last season, nothing has come close to that this season so far.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Defense stinks all over, and yet all the Licht haters want to do is pig pile the blame onto one player.
      How telling.

Damn.. someone is in their feelings about this.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Our playmakers aren’t making plays. We aren’t getting any push up front, we aren’t getting sacks, no meaningful INTs or FFs, no pass break ups, playing soft zone coverage, and we’re rushing the passer with very basic looks. Where is all the stunts and exotic fronts we showed in the playoffs last year?

• Biggs3535

Participant

How telling.

First, damn near every player on defense has been discussed in this thread. For some reason, you’re only oversensitive to White. Why is that?

Second, I really have to know why only Devin White is connected to Jason Licht? Every player on this defense has either been drafted, signed, or re-signed by Jason Licht.

In short, your whining is nonsensical.

• TURBO

Participant

The entire defense has been disappointing…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol! I get the feeling this guy is a nutsack hugger with fan boy tendencies. Definitely a Licht jock gazer.

How telling.

First, damn near every player on defense has been discussed in this thread. For some reason, you’re only oversensitive to White. Why is that?

Second, I really have to know why only Devin White is connected to Jason Licht? Every player on this defense has either been drafted, signed, or re-signed by Jason Licht.

In short, your whining is nonsensical.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure if you need a 3rd attempt to answer the simple question, lil guy?

Or is all your deflecting mean your usual white flag is waving again?

So hard to tell these days

Nice agenda tho, lil guy.

We’ll see if that works out better for you this year versus last year.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Are you this version’s year of theKnees with Winston, except you’re white knighting for White?

Anyhow, I was expecting to go undefeated this season, but Brady foreshadowed our demise quite early in pre-season/training camp. We won the Super Bowl with superior defense, but so far we’ve seen us channel our inner Mike Smith defense. With all the talent amassed, we shouldn’t be this terrible. The only exception would be at the corner and slot corner position due to injuries to both SMB and Dean.

I listed the PFF ratings for our defense, but all you can fixate upon is white knighting White? There’s a whole lotta wrong going on, but you stand on that mole hill when there’s a mountain of problems for the defense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you this version’s year of theKnees with Winston, except you’re white knighting for White?

Anyhow, I was expecting to go undefeated this season, but Brady foreshadowed our demise quite early in pre-season/training camp. We won the Super Bowl with superior defense, but so far we’ve seen us channel our inner Mike Smith defense. With all the talent amassed, we shouldn’t be this terrible. The only exception would be at the corner and slot corner position due to injuries to both SMB and Dean.

I listed the PFF ratings for our defense, but all you can fixate upon is white knighting White? There’s a whole lotta wrong going on, but you stand on that mole hill when there’s a mountain of problems for the defense.

It’s pretty simple, I blame players in the secondary for the problems with the secondary… specifically that precious little safety from Minnesota you wanted so badly.

Yet where’s the topic about him at?
      Or LVD topic calling him out?
      Or Shaq Barrett’s?

You’re right, there’s a whole lot wrong with this defense yet Devin white takes ALL the blame. That’s my problem with these types of topics, you take what I’m saying as Devin white played mistake free football. I’m not, I’m simply blaming the secondary more so.

It’s like blaming our secondary because we’re aren’t sacking the quarterback, it just seems ass backwards to me.

And I’m sure PFF didn’t grade us out to be super bowl champions last year too, shows you what the advance matrixes over at PFF know.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

It’s pretty simple, I blame players in the secondary for the problems with the secondary… specifically that precious little safety from Minnesota you wanted so badly.

Or Shaq Barrett’s?

You’re right, there’s a whole lot wrong with this defense yet Devin white takes ALL the blame. That’s my problem with these types of topics, you take what I’m saying as Devin white played mistake free football. I’m not, I’m simply blaming the secondary more so.

It’s like blaming our secondary because we’re aren’t sacking the quarterback, it just seems ass backwards to me.

And I’m sure PFF didn’t grade us out to be super bowl champions last year too, shows you what the advance matrixes over at PFF know.

Maybe you’re allergic to reading comprehension, including PFF metrics. Here’s what I wrote further up:

No edge pass rush, no LB White pass coverage, and S AWJ has gone missing. Anyone else getting flashback of the Koetter defensive era?

Don’t you feel minuscule now? Again, you must be allergic to reading comprehension and not a lot of luck in the thinking department.

But let’s do focus on White. Opposing offenses are picking on him in pass situations instead of LVD. Why? Because White isn’t good at it this season. Maybe White’s too busy looking for the run fits and loses focus. I dunno, but he’s become a liability along with our edge rushers and AWJ.

I do hope you can find meds at your local pharmacy to fix your allergies with reading comprehension as well as finding the end of a rainbow to finding luck with thinking.

Ohhh… BTW, here’s you theKnees award for the best impression of him when facts are presented to you that you’re completely wrong about.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Undefeated would have been nice, but Brady would have retired for sure.

At least now we’ll get another year out of him.

Bright side…

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Or Shaq Barrett’s?

Hey I have crushed Barrett. But Devin White has been by far the most disappointing player on this defense.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Again, damn near every player on defense has been discussed in this thread. You’re whining because there aren’t 15 different names in the thread title? Whether you’d like to admit it or not, White has been the worst player on this season thus far through the season.

Among Linebacker’s who’ve played 80% of their teams snaps, Devin White is dead last with a 34.8 overall grade. And it’s not even close, as the next-to-last player (Jerome Baker) has a 52.4 grade. I was hoping his improved play in the playoffs would carry-over, but it hasn’t. He’s been really, really bad.

First, the word is matrices, not matrixes.

Second, they kinda did, as Tampa was one of the highest graded overall teams in the NFL. Overall grades last season:

1. Green Bay – 93.2
      2. Tampa Bay – 93.0
      3. LA Rams – 92.3

And FTR, they are 7th overall this season – with a low defensive score bringing them down.

lolz @ “shows you what the advance ‘matrixes’ over at PFF know”

• JC5100

Participant

Barrett is the most disappointing because he’s shown he can play at an elite level. There’s a few people on here that are nervous that I was right…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Barrett is the most disappointing because he’s shown he can play at an elite level. There’s a few people on here that are nervous that I was right…

I doubt it. Because if you were “right” the team should have traded him last offseason, and probably wouldn’t have won another Superbowl. You being “right” here left the dock a long time ago.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I doubt it. Because if you were “right” the team should have traded him last offseason, and probably wouldn’t have won another Superbowl. You being “right” here left the dock a long time ago.

Actually, there’s ZERO chance we would’ve won the SB.

Because, if it were up to him, we would’ve traded away the farm to move up with Oakland and draft Allen as he suggested.

Thus, no Wirfs and most likely no Winfield.

Just sayin…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Remember when JC5100 said he was actually in the running for the Bucs GM position?

Lololol!

• Boid Fink

Participant

I remember when Mark Dominik would peruse these boards though. Even remember his screen name…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matrixes, matrices, might as well call them ‘fortune cookies’ how often you’ve been accurate around here.

See, and that’s the problem with petty little people, who moon light as the grammar police, like you.

Quite Literally, you’re paying real money to a 3rd party(PFF), So they can very inaccurately tell you what to think! Normal folk would be ashamed they openly know as little about the sport they love as you do, yet this very fact hasn’t slowed your overconfident arrogance down one bit. /thread

But since you’re still having this much trouble with context, I’ll be even more blunt with you.

Don’t say another word about the player you didn’t want in the draft, until you start calling out the players Whos’ job it is to stop the pass, that you did want in the draft. Simple

Nice agenda doe

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Ummm… We watched the games. PFF metrics match what we see with White, but not only White. It matches with the bad players and the good players. AWJ should be better, but he’s not. We have a non-existent edge pass rushers.

See, we need these players to be playing like they were last year during the season so that we can qualify for the post season. If not, then we’re not in the playoffs. This point is something that obviously goes over your head by a mile.

As for players we wanted in the draft, I wanted White. On his scouting videos, it showed he looked good in coverage in college, but he’s struggled in the NFL save the playoffs. I can admit that I was wrong about White’s pass coverage skills. Being selected 5th overall, having a glaring weakness at all is a huge misstep. But White did show he had coverage skills in the playoffs. So why does he suck now again?

As for drafted safeties, I wanted either Grant Delpit or AWJ as both were rated as the top coverage safeties. Apparently, grabbing AWJ helped our secondary last year to aid in winning the Super Bowl. Or did you not watch Bucs football last year along with the playoffs?

But hey, I have no problem helping you keep putting your foot in your mouth.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Isn’t white supposed to stop the pass as well? Or is his job only require whatever it is he is doing this season? I think he is a streaky player. Reliant on his physical gifts, protected by a powerful run stopping group. He needs a better understanding of the game, and hopefully it will
      Come with experience. But if you are being a fanboy, just admit it. It sounds like you are doe.

Matrixes, matrices, might as well call them ‘fortune cookies’ how often you’ve been accurate around here.

See, and that’s the problem with petty little people, who moon light as the grammar police, like you.

Quite Literally, you’re paying real money to a 3rd party(PFF), So they can very inaccurately tell you what to think! Normal folk would be ashamed they openly know as little about the sport they love as you do, yet this very fact hasn’t slowed your overconfident arrogance down one bit. /thread

But since you’re still having this much trouble with context, I’ll be even more blunt with you.

Don’t say another word about the player you didn’t want in the draft, until you start calling out the players Whos’ job it is to stop the pass, that you did want in the draft. Simple

Nice agenda doe

• Biggs3535

Participant

But hey, I have no problem helping you keep putting your foot in your mouth.

It’s not a difficult task with that homer.

Simpletons will be simpletons.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This isn’t complicated.

White has been streaky his whole career. I’ll give him credit for playing his best ball when it mattered most and I hope he repeats that this year.

But if you are satisfied with his play through 3 games you are blind, deaf, and dumb

• Dave

Participant

White has been bad since day 1. He had a decent run in the playoffs but nothing more. He will forever be a liability in coverage and will only be exposed more when lavonte calls it a day.

• obuc

Participant

Vea is a consistent bull rusher. That isn’t good enough. They really need to work together as a defense. That is, do some stunting. If Vea would develop a swim move and toss a guard to the side, then there would be a hole for White to blitz through.

I remember in the super bowl, MaHomes on one play was looking at a defense lined up to his right, Shaq was on the right side and there was no Edge to his left. So his thinking is, i’m going to look for a receiver, if I dont find one, I’ve got this open beeline for 10 yards on the left. So the ball is snapped and shaq runs along the back of the defensive line, Homey decides to run and as he tucks the ball, Shaq runs around that corner and blows him up. In other words, they were baiting players to run a play a certain way. they were dictating what the offense was doing. Now, the have just been on their heels.

That is what they need to come back to; working together to open holes to the QB. They have the players but this beat everyone one on one is BS.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh, I guess you dumb asses didn’t learn form the last time y’all started one of these stupid ass topics about white… lol

This Shit’ll be fucking GOLD in the offseason, again! Lol

Simpleton…
      Homer…
      Racist…
      All the names that I’ve been called in the past when I was right.

• Anonymous

Inactive

White has been bad since day 1. He had a decent run in the playoffs but nothing more. He will forever be a liability in coverage and will only be exposed more when lavonte calls it a day.

Lol

Like Lavonte David isnt out there getting beat like a drum too.

Lol

Y’all are so just funny, which game y’all watching where whites getting picked on like he’s Kevin king?!?!

Just too funny

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or Shaq Barrett’s?

Maybe you’re allergic to reading comprehension, including PFF metrics. Here’s what I wrote further up:

Don’t you feel minuscule now? Again, you must be allergic to reading comprehension and not a lot of luck in the thinking department.

But let’s do focus on White. Opposing offenses are picking on him in pass situations instead of LVD. Why? Because White isn’t good at it this season. Maybe White’s too busy looking for the run fits and loses focus. I dunno, but he’s become a liability along with our edge rushers and AWJ.

I do hope you can find meds at your local pharmacy to fix your allergies with reading comprehension as well as finding the end of a rainbow to finding luck with thinking.

Ohhh… BTW, here’s you theKnees award for the best impression of him when facts are presented to you that you’re completely wrong about.

Goodness no, unlike you, I don’t have to pay someone else to tell me what to think.

Stick with your strengths, complain about Jensen some more or go correct someone grammar. Leave football to people that has actually been correct before.

Hey, Weren’t you the guy that wanted to trade up for Wirfs, only to complain about it when it happened? Lol, yea that was you.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Goodness no, unlike you, I don’t have to pay someone else to tell me what to think.

Stick with your strengths, complain about Jensen some more or go correct someone grammar. Leave football to people that has actually been correct before.

Hey, Weren’t you the guy that wanted to trade up for Wirfs, only to complain about it when it happened? Lol, yea that was you.

Wow. You truly are allergic to intelligence.

First, you bash me for not criticizing Barrett or AWJ. Then I gave you evidence I did far earlier in the thread. In fact, I criticized all of our edge rushers.

Now, you tuck tail to change the conversation because your flat bottom handed to you. hahahhahahahahhahaha

And no. I didn’t want to trade up for Wirfs. SF was deadset on DT Kinlaw because they let DT Buckner go to FA and they had a deal set on LT Trent Williams. But 49ers GM Lynch was more than happy to pick up an extra 4th round pick for nothing. See… that’s called using logic. Licht panicked. It all worked out in the end.

See. Your thinking is non-existent, your recall is abysmal, and you turtling away from your completely wrong accusation is very much expected. hahahhahahahahhahah

Just keep on turtlin’, Buc boi. Just keep on turtlin’.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s just dive into this topic, shall we.

Rams first touchdown, clearly whites fault. Nice angle LVD

Lol, “we” certainly don’t draft a player top 5 to watch plays like this happen, aye Hockey Duckie. Guess it’s just fine if you’re a second round pick doe. Logical

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matthew Stafford‘s second touchdown

The clearest example of offensive pass interference I’ve ever seen aside… Hockey Duckie is absolutely right, a top 5 draft pick should NEVER let this play happen. Simple as that

Money well spent, my friend.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matthew Stafford‘s third touchdown

This is the one that clearly validates y’all’s claims about Devin whites poor coverage skills, I mean how does a top 5 draft pick allow such a big play to happen…. Right, Hockey Duckie!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matthew Stafford’s fourth and final touchdown

Clearly whites fault, must have been another one of those imaginary pics y’all keep talking about? Clearly not the results you’d expect from a top 5 draft pick, good call Hockey Duckie.

I wonder how much PFF profited from that brilliant brainchild.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, so out of Matthew Stafford‘s four passing touchdowns, not a single one of them was on Devin White!

Imagine that

How Shocking

No, not really, I ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES!!!!

But since you licht hating, low IQ clowns need more educating, y’all can catch all this smoke!

Let’s dive into the next game , shall we.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dak Prescott‘s first touchdown

AWJ out of position(again), and hurting his own player aside. Hockey Duckie is right, why draft a player top 5 for these kinds of results.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dak Prescott‘s second touchdown pass

Such horrendous value that top 5 draft pick is, for allowing such a play to happen! Great call as always, @Hockey Duckie!

Does PFF have BOGO sales, Hockey Duckie?

BOGO stands for Buy One Get One for free, FYI.

I know how important value is to you.

https://youtu.be/JrvsaY8dK7Y.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dak Prescott‘s third passing touchdown

Yet another fine example of how far out of touch with reality @Hockey Duckie truly is, I mean clearly a top 5 draft pick should have made that play… such piss poor value IMO

• Anonymous

Inactive

Out of that Prescott‘s three passing touchdowns, not a single of of them was on Devin White.

Imagine that

How shocking

No, not really… I ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES!!!

In 2 weeks this defense gives up 7 receiving touchdowns, and Devin white is responsible for a total of none of them.

What a creditable topic this is

Y’all some real winners, I’d expect nothing less form Winston fanboys.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Y’all ready for the rest of your medicine yet?

I’ll clue you licht hating, know nothing, Winston fanboys in on a secret… this trend of Devin white not getting scored on continues, it’s almost like opposing quarterbacks are avoiding him. Weird

How Strange, now why would opposing quarterbacks avoid such an allegedly obvious weakness for? Hmmmm, gee I wonder.

Let’s just ask @Hockey Duckie what PFF thinks, shall we.

• Biggs3535

Participant

In your case, you might want to start.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

What is turtlin’ @Buc_Boi trying to do?

Because he can’t defend White, he goes on to show clips of AWJ being slow and Cockrell getting beat? I criticized AWJ when I joined this thread. But to show a clip of practice squad promoted player Ross Cockrell getting beat means what?

Buc_Boi can’t defend white so he’s using redirection. hahahahhahaha That might work on your momma, but the rest of the world got some edumacation going on here. I swear, it’s like watching your young niece or nephew trying to avoid getting in trouble with that line of thinking, “Don’t look at me. My sister did something else wrong.” hahahahhahahahah

Ohhh… I needed that comical bit from @Buc_boi.

Maybe you can find clips of White missing tackles, taking out one of our own for a tackle, or getting targeted over and over again in the passing game? Yeah… you can’t do that b/c you’ve still got the mind of an 8-year old.

• Boid Fink

Participant

You are a ball sack Licht licker. You have crushes on certain players, but that has nothing to do with football. Your analysis lies solely with your groin list for the players you decide are cute.

Or Shaq Barrett’s?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Y’all ready to take some more medicine?

Matt Ryan second touchdown of the game

Clearly Devin whites fault, y’all should have sought out careers coaching in the NFL. Seriously, who drafts a player in the top 5 for plays like these… such poor value

Good thing PFF accepts PayPal, ami right Hockey Duckie?

• Anonymous

Inactive

In your case, you might want to start.

Lol

Who needs to pay for PFF when I can literally post the video proof of y’all’s ignorance.

Out of the 9 passing touchdowns this defense gave up so far this season, none of them was on Devin white.

I’m Not at all surprised a rapist loving fucker like you has to pay a 3rd party for an opinion, now that your daddy nobody took his ball home with him.

Hahahaha!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Out of the 9 passing touchdowns this defense gave up so far this season, none of them was on Devin white.

Kong Suh hasn’t given up any passing TD’s either. He must be playing great.

Who needs to pay for PFF when I can literally post the video proof of y’all’s ignorance.

I’m Not at all surprised a rapist loving fucker like you has to pay a 3rd party for an opinion, now that your daddy nobody took his ball home with him.

I’m not sure you could be more clueless if you tried.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kong Suh hasn’t given up any passing TD’s either. He must be playing great.

Is that title of this topic, am I missing his topic of responsibility for our results? Of course I’m not, because there isn’t one.

You can read, can’t you?

What does the title say?

Personal insults will suffice if you can’t of course.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Matt Ryan second touchdown

I know you licht haters think this was Devi whites fault, but it’s not.

It’s either single high safety help, with LVD just standing there. Which would explain why Tyler Higbee owned him so badly.

Or it’s double high safety, and AWJ is caught out of position(again). At least he didn’t hurt his own player.

Either way this was the only play Devin white was even in the picture frame, that’s 9 receiving touchdowns that Devin didn’t give up.

What a creditable thread this is

• Anonymous

Inactive

Forgot to post the video of the play

Here you go

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I ask is for some credibility with these “types” of complaints. That’s all

Although us real bus fans, Homers is what I think you clowns call us, sure will get a big ole fat laugh about this abomination of a thread in the off-season… again!

What’s that old saying again? “Fool me once, shame on you”… I can’t remember the rest, one of you clowns who HAVE to pay PFF for an option can finish that for me.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Forgot to post the video of the play

Here you go

Of course the guy who White was responsible for that scored the TD wasn’t White’s fault. Why would it be?

Matt Ryan second touchdown

I know you licht haters think this was Devi whites fault, but it’s not.

It’s either single high safety help, with LVD just standing there. Which would explain why Tyler Higbee owned him so badly.

Or it’s double high safety, and AWJ is caught out of position(again). At least he didn’t hurt his own player.

Either way this was the only play Devin white was even in the picture frame, that’s 9 receiving touchdowns that Devin didn’t give up.

What a creditable thread this is

Every word of this analysis is hilarious. Single high Safety from the seven yard line? Tyler Higbee on the Falcons?

You keep embarrassing yourself, but you’re too simple to realize it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not sure you could be more clueless if you tried.

You couldn’t be in more denial if you tried, It’s not like I just proved how every touchdown wasn’t on Devin or anything.

Quite literally post every touchdown video and Devin isn’t even in the fucking picture frame…. Yet you “just know” don’t ya!

Never claimed you winston fuck boys were the smartest, guess that’s why PFF is around.

Lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every word of this analysis is hilarious. Single high Safety from the seven yard line? Tyler Higbee on the Falcons?

Still can’t read can ya, Tyler higbee plays for the rams and yes he owned LVD all game long.

Again, what does the title of this topic say? Anything about Suh and his role in all this?

Focus, I know context is a difficult concept for you.

I know it’s hard for you black rapist lovers to do, but try harder

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course the guy who White was responsible for that scored the TD wasn’t White’s fault. Why would it be?

I see you still can’t read

Lol

No wonder people like you gravitate to the Jameis winstons of this country.

Either way

This topic is like, so credible and stuff

• Anonymous

Inactive

What was AWJ and LVD responsibilities, since you have a headset the?

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is turtlin’ @Buc_Boi trying to do?

Because he can’t defend White, he goes on to show clips of AWJ being slow and Cockrell getting beat? I criticized AWJ when I joined this thread. But to show a clip of practice squad promoted player Ross Cockrell getting beat means what?

Buc_Boi can’t defend white so he’s using redirection. hahahahhahaha That might work on your momma, but the rest of the world got some edumacation going on here. I swear, it’s like watching your young niece or nephew trying to avoid getting in trouble with that line of thinking, “Don’t look at me. My sister did something else wrong.” hahahahhahahahah

Ohhh… I needed that comical bit from @Buc_boi.

Maybe you can find clips of White missing tackles, taking out one of our own for a tackle, or getting targeted over and over again in the passing game? Yeah… you can’t do that b/c you’ve still got the mind of an 8-year old.

I can appreciate a man who waves his White flag as hard and high as you do.

It’s often too difficult to refute video evidence, so I totally understand you not wanting to even try.

But thanks for your valued contributions to this topic, again. Really

Should literally be nothing but laughs here again in the offseason. 😜

• Biggs3535

Participant

What was AWJ and LVD responsibilities, since you have a headset the?

Judging by your repeated cluelessness and laughable analysis, I’d have more luck explaining thermodynamics to a squirrel than getting you to understand those player’s responsibilities.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So out of the 9 receiving touchdowns so far this season, you clueless PFF patrons hope/pray/wish just one of them was on my man Devin White????

Talk about credible

If only the real reason why this defense has been such a disappointment this year could be discussed, instead of ya know… People’s 3 year old agenda

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Okay.

We get it.

Devin White is the best LB in the league. Hell, the best LB in franchise history.

Stone cold lock for Canton…first ballot.

Zero leaks in his game. The epitome of perfection.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Judging by your repeated cluelessness and laughable analysis, I’d have more luck explaining thermodynamics to a squirrel than getting you to understand those player’s responsibilities.

Is 25 words all you needed just to say you couldn’t?

Money well spent, thanks PFF.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay.

We get it.

Devin White is the best LB in the league. Hell, the best LB in franchise history.

Stone cold lock for Canton…first ballot.

Zero leaks in his game. The epitome of perfection.

Please Don’t get involved

No reason what so ever to, it’s pretty obvious my beef isn’t with you??

I’m just defending an innocent player, Something I’m passionate about.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Please Don’t get involved

No reason what so ever to, it’s pretty obvious my beef isn’t with you??

I’m just defending an innocent player, Something I’m passionate about.

Then, stop taking any criticism towards White as “personal”.

He hasn’t played well this year. So far, he’s been hot garbage in coverage, missed too many tackles, etc.

Is he the only one playing like shit? Of course not.

Dean, SMB, Winfield, and a few others have been trash as well.

But, a Top-5 pick will get scrutinized more, and it’s quite obvious why.

No beef, nothing personal towards you, just fact.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Bucboi getting his ass kicked in this thread was never the intention. BUT Devin White has been really, really bad this season and he has been responsible for many long gains and as seen in boi’s first clip he just sort of ran in to a blocker and really didn’t try.

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.