Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Super Bowl or nothing.

I’d be satisfied with an NFC championship personally but I like his confidence.

Then again what professional athlete(especially with brady on his team) isnt confident?

Lets enjoy this run while we can ladies & gents!

Likely Bradys last year as an NFL QB. Certainly his last in Tampa, unfortunately.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

i mean yeah it’s Superbowl or bust

last year was a disappointment by Brady standards. the dude straight up retired he was so devastated lol

that being said, i did like how we rallied back in the Rams game, and not at full strength to boot

but yeah make no mistake about it, if Brady doesn’t ride off with his 8th ring, the 2022 season is a disappointment.

PS – dont confuse disappointment with fun to watch because these last 2 years have been exceptional in terms of expecting to win every game and except for two opponents, we have been damn near unbeatable

its why for his last run, i hope we retain Gronk, Suh, JPP and bring in Julio. I realize they are not what they use to be but the more depth and veteran leadership we have, the better. Dont want to lose a playoff game because we are down a body, next man up…and preferably a former pro bowler

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

i mean yeah it’s Superbowl or bust

last year was a disappointment by Brady standards. the dude straight up retired he was so devastated lol

that being said, i did like how we rallied back in the Rams game, and not at full strength to boot

but yeah make no mistake about it, if Brady doesn’t ride off with his 8th ring, the 2022 season is a disappointment.

PS – dont confuse disappointment with fun to watch because these last 2 years have been exceptional in terms of expecting to win every game and except for two opponents, we have been damn near unbeatable

its why for his last run, i hope we retain Gronk, Suh, JPP and bring in Julio. I realize they are not what they use to be but the more depth and veteran leadership we have, the better. Dont want to lose a playoff game because we are down a body, next man up…and preferably a former pro bowler

Agreed. Solid post!

Sad to think if we had a healthy AB Godwin or Wirfs we likely would’ve beat LAR. Any 1 of the 3

• Trask Force

Participant

They should have as good a chance as anybody. But the difference in football is they don’t play seven game series, they play one game. And the ball isn’t round, so it bounces funny. And there are the injuries that happen or don’t happen. So all the great planning can’t overcome the fact that luck is involved. In our Superbowl season, we got a lot of luck to go along with the skill. Last year, the ball bounced the wrong way and we had some critical injuries and “events” at the wrong time. There’s only one certainty in the NFL: The Packers will blow it. A lot has to go right to win a Superbowl. You have to keep putting out a competitive team and then one of those times everything goes right. But I’m looking forward to a fun season watching some good NFL football with the stands full once again and Gene Deckerhoff. You can’t beat that. Fire them cannons!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.