Diamond Mining: 2014 Small School Prospects

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    yuccaneers
    Participant

On average there are roughly 30 small school players drafted every year in to the N.F.L and another roughly 100 brought to training camps around the league to battle for positions.  The below is a positional ranking of some of the small school players I have been keeping tabs on this season. They are ranked by my order of preference. As the season continues to unfold and as the draft draws closer I will be adding to the list and adding more information about each player. Players bolded, are all players that I think fit within the schemes the Bucs currently run.QBJimmy Garoppolo Eastern Illinois, 6-foot-3, 220-poundsDustin Vaughan West Texas A&M, 6-foot-5, 220-poundsJeff Mathews Cornell, 6-foot-5, 225-poundsBrock Jensen  North Dakota State, 6-foot-3, 225-poundsRBTim Flanders Sam Houston State, 5-foot-9, 210-poundsTerrance Cobb University of the CumberlandsShakir Bell Indiana State, 5-foot-8, 190-poundsTEReggie Jordan, Missouri WesternJoe Don Duncan, Dixie State CollegeScott Simonson Assumption CollegeWRJeff Janis Saginaw ValleyErik Lora, Eastern IllinoisGreg Hardin, University of North DakotaWalter Powell, Murray StateJordan Harris, Bryant UniversityJeremy Bulter UT-MartinOTMatt Hall, Belhaven UniversityBilly Turner, North Dakoat StateHunter Steward Liberty UniversityDanny Kistler Jr., MontanaG/CDakota Dozier, FurmanKadeem Edwards, Tennessee StateGavin Farr, Sothern UtahDELarry Webster III, BloomsburgEathan Westbrooks, West Texas A&MDTCaruan Reid, PrincetonLBJordan Tripp, MonatnaTyler Starr, South DakotaDBPierre Desir, LindenwoodMarcus Williams, North Dakota StateTodd Washington, Southeastern LouisianaQua Cox, Jackson StateJordan Love Towson

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.