Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• BucsOnDeck88

Participant

I sure seems that way, take a look this quote from Jason Licht following today’s conclusion of the draft.

There's a lot of interest in Mike and, there's more interest from us in Mike .. Well we have more of a, uh.. we want to keep Mike, I guess I should just say. Hes.. we want to continue to work with mike and we are very excited about his future.

When questioned Licht later says that the Bucs 'weren't necessarily trading' but 'feeling it out'. One cant help but speculate, were the Bucs really just 'feeling it out' or did they seriously want to trade him and didn't like what they were being offered?[hr]Quoted segment is somewhere between 4:40 -- 4:55 of the following video.....http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Draft-Day-Three-Press-Conference/fb437eb6-3cc0-4e00-abbf-9462690eef03

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They wanted a 2nd round pick for him and couldn’t get it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not smart to trade him so early.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was told there was zero discussions regarding trading Glennon after the QB’s made there visits to One Buc Place.  Basically concluded that he was better than anyone in this class.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You need to contact Licht and let him know impostors were calling him 10LBass

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I sure seems that way, take a look this quote from Jason Licht following today's conclusion of the draft. ...When questioned Licht later says that the Bucs 'weren't necessarily trading' but 'feeling it out'. One cant help but speculate, were the Bucs really just 'feeling it out' or did they seriously want to trade him and didn't like what they were being offered?http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Draft-Day-Three-Press-Conference/fb437eb6-3cc0-4e00-abbf-9462690eef03

The bolded team... I don't think you heard that right...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was told there was zero discussions regarding trading Glennon after the QB's made there visits to One Buc Place.  Basically concluded that he was better than anyone in this class.

Most likely scenario right here….this draft class offered nothing better than Glennon can!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs turned down at least 6 trade offers for Mike Glennon during the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes.1 offer of a 5th round pick2 offers of a 6th round pick3 offers of a 7th round pick

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes.1 offer of a 5th round pick2 offers of a 6th round pick3 offers of a 7th round pick

Sigh. Get a life, Java.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.