Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• revfish

Participant

After seeing the review that Lovie threw on the completed screen pass, I thought the evidence was fairly clear that the pass was incomplete, and was surprised that the call stood as called.  Did anyone here see it differently, because if not, I  wonder if this is a signal as to what is to come when it comes to overturning a call.  If so, then things better go both ways when there is a close call that goes the Bucs way even if it is 70-30 that the call was incorrect.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

After seeing the review that Lovie threw on the completed screen pass, I thought the evidence was fairly clear that the pass was incomplete, and was surprised that the call stood as called.  Did anyone here see it differently, because if not, I  wonder if this is a signal as to what is to come when it comes to overturning a call.  If so, then things better go both ways when there is a close call that goes the Bucs way even if it is 70-30 that the call was incorrect.

I don't think it was a conspiracy if that is what you are sayin. That crew just sucked big time. There were a ton of missed calls.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea that was the worst crew ive seen in a while. They seemed to not even consider erring on the side of the Bucs on any calls whatsoever. I was actually surprised they didnt overturn greene’s forced fumble touchback, which they actually got together and discussed for  ridiculously long time for a call that was plain as day. They pretty much flat out sucked. Then again when you go 2-14 the year before, you shouldn't be expecting any benefits of the doubt at least until you prove that your not the same 2-14 team this year, which we clearly havent yet.

Please wait…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.