Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• Zellination

Participant

Not sure what happened over the summer and or the draft that made any of you think this is a good team.  To the point of beating the already dead horse repeatedly, the team has very little talent due to continued whiffs on FA and very poor drafting.  Have to give it more time maybe the last two draft classes  and hopefully future drafts develop into real NFL players, we shall see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are getting better. You have to get better to get good, so we are on the right track.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure what happened over the summer and or the draft that made any of you think this is a good team.  To the point of beating the already dead horse repeatedly, the team has very little talent due to continued whiffs on FA and very poor drafting.  Have to give it more time maybe the last two draft classes  and hopefully future drafts develop into real NFL players, we shall see.

YES this is a good team that can be great with moderately better coaching, and slightly more effective talent evaluation and usage.perhaps a little less disdain by the refs and a little more love from the gods of fortunehell at this point i'm almost ready to sacrifice a goat or a virgin or both just to win winnable games

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I disagree, our D regressed from 2013, and we’re starting a rookie QB with no run game to lean onThis team is only go as far as Jameis can take them this year(and its probably no gonna be very far), because our D has no spark

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think that this is a good team with rookie playcallers on both sides of the football. As I’ve said since before week 1, this team will suffer tough losses but will enjoy exciting, unexpected wins. Still, I expect a record around .500.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs suck ass. Period. Too to bottom, wusses, dummies, no-talent having dude. Not a single stud on the team. Louis Murphy maybe. He is a good football player. Has heart. The rest, Jackson, Evans, Winston, ASJ, losers. They aren't a core for winning. These guys aren't a football team with skill. They are big. That's it. I have seen enough of Winston to know he cannot and will not change his style. His motion is awful, and contributes to wildly poor throws. You cannot have guys constantly reaching. And jumpin. And stretching. To catch a simple pass that Ryan Mallet can make. Jameis is a bust. Not worthy of a 1 pick. The Bucs have whiffed on a game manager, and Pewter Report should be ashamed for constantly taking this fake up. He can't stick throws. He will cost the Bucs games. He is and always will be in accurate. Nothing he has done before says otherwise. He is garbage, Lovie needs to go. Trade McCoy. Trade the whole team for draft picks now!  Get a good pick for Jameis...MCCoy...Evans (who has crap hands)...every single one of them is expendable for a new coach. The crap we are watching is outdated slow ball made for leather helmets and Y.A. Tittle. Fuck this team. I hate them. I am rooting for them to lose every game this year. Seriously. So sick of this crap.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

I don’t think you can expect a team who went 2-14 to be a good team the next season. I expected 6-10 this season. I think we have a lot of good players but it’s gonna take this year and next to get it going. I just wish we would stop with the bad penalties. Mankins, and McCoy with the false starts. As well as the 12 men on the field. Penalties are what are holding this team back. I think Jameis will be fine as well as our o line picks this draft. Drops were a big problem administration the Texans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think this team could win 8 games w/good coaching, but I’m thinking they’ll win 4 at the most w/the bozos they have at the helm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are getting better. You have to get better to get good, so we are on the right track.

+1.This all you can ask for from such a young team like this. If we finish with a 6-10 record and show progress throughout the year, I'm a happy fan. After another draft or two, this team will be ready to compete and be very fun to watch. Winning and making the playoffs isn't going to happen overnight. We're starting to build a good nucleus of young players and are going to continue to add to it the next few years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Losers excuse losers. This team is filled with losers and idiots. Bucs suck. One win is all we are getting this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Losers excuse losers. This team is filled with losers and idiots. Bucs suck. One win is all we are getting this year.

I understand your frustration, however I think you are a bit hard on our rookie QB. Lets all remember Peyton Mannings first year, Troy Aikmans or pretty much MOST first year QB's. Takes a while to get a grasp on the NFL game for a rookie QB, especially a rookie QB on a bad team. To me Winston has shown that he belongs, he will get better. My concern is the coaching staff, the team seems to be not prepared in the basic fundamentals, to many penalties.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand your frustration, however I think you are a bit hard on our rookie QB. Lets all remember Peyton Mannings first year, Troy Aikmans or pretty much MOST first year QB's. Takes a while to get a grasp on the NFL game for a rookie QB, especially a rookie QB on a bad team. To me Winston has shown that he belongs, he will get better. My concern is the coaching staff, the team seems to be not prepared in the basic fundamentals, to many penalties.

Aikman is from the 80's and Manning is from the 90's.  Lots of rooks come in and play well these days.  You sound like a Lovie lover from 1977.The game has changed a lot since the 80's and 90's, no?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All excuses. Every. One. Different time and era as well. Passing game has evolved to be QB friendly. So a stud #1 pick should excel. Especially if he is big, studies hard, has weapons, and has a "live" arm. I think his arm is vastly overrated. And again, he throws over he middle and I cringe. Like I said. He truly loses his mind when the ball is snapped...not a good QB. He is a panic button pusher. He is also terribly in accurate. He is indeed a game manager. And a low end one at that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would say our LBs are scary good; after that….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All excuses. Every. One. Different time and era as well. Passing game has evolved to be QB friendly. So a stud #1 pick should excel. Especially if he is big, studies hard, has weapons, and has a "live" arm. I think his arm is vastly overrated. And again, he throws over he middle and I cringe. Like I said. He truly loses his mind when the ball is snapped...not a good QB. He is a panic button pusher. He is also terribly inaccurate. He is indeed a game manager. And a low end one at that.

From what I’ve seen in 3 games of live action, with the speed of NFL defenses,  coupled with them giving him one look when the ball is snapped and morphing into a very different defense as the play unfolds, is too much for him to react quickly to. Windows in the NFL open and close very quickly, and he is so far too slow to release the football. It’s a whole lot different than doing in on a blackboard…  Yeah, any QB who can't complete 50% of his throws in today's NFL has a problem. Either his OC sucks, or he or his receivers do. Just about that simple...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Next week is really the game that can make or break the season. If we can beat Carolina at home, we have a good chance to start a winning streak at home with Jacksonville there the following week. Were we a good team today? No, not putrid, but not good. Can we be good next week? Damn right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All excuses. Every. One. Different time and era as well. Passing game has evolved to be QB friendly. So a stud #1 pick should excel. Especially if he is big, studies hard, has weapons, and has a "live" arm. I think his arm is vastly overrated. And again, he throws over he middle and I cringe. Like I said. He truly loses his mind when the ball is snapped...not a good QB. He is a panic button pusher. He is also terribly inaccurate. He is indeed a game manager. And a low end one at that.

From what I've seen in 3 games of live action, with the speed of NFL defenses,  coupled with them giving him one look when the ball is snapped and morphing into a very different defense as the play unfolds, is too much for him to react quickly to. Windows in the NFL open and close very quickly, and he is so far too slow to release the football. It's a whole lot different than doing in on a blackboard...  Yeah, any QB who can't complete 50% of his throws in today's NFL has a problem. Either his OC sucks, or he or his receivers do. Just about that simple...

If you factor in the obviously should be caught drops, he is around 60% in a downfiled attack. Didn't take you as a fan of the dink and dunk game.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.