Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Buc Em 3

Participant

So is it alarming to anybody else this year that Julio and the Falcons offense looks better than they have in years…..and this happens immediately after Koetter leaves? Falcons fans were completely fine with him leaving for Tampa as soon as he left them. Just something to think about as the season goes on if our offense starts to stall.For the record, even if he turns out to be not that great of an OC...he's still better than anybody we've had in years. That tells you how awful our coordinators have been on that side of the ball.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So is it alarming to anybody else this year that Julio and the Falcons offense looks better than they have in years.....and this happens immediately after Koetter leaves? Falcons fans were completely fine with him leaving for Tampa as soon as he left them. Just something to think about as the season goes on if our offense starts to stall.For the record, even if he turns out to be not that great of an OC...he's still better than anybody we've had in years. That tells you how awful our coordinators have been on that side of the ball.

Noted. Julio and the team wasn't healthy and the offensive line there has been a mess. In Koetters defense. You should change your screen name to Franchis3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know if you watched them this year, but they’ve been pretty dink and dunk (which short passes to a human Gazelle aren’t necessarily a bad idea). That offense is really dependent on running the ball and setting up play action, but with Coleman hurt they really don’t have much at RB. We made the right choice. (Wasn’t sure after week 1, but now I’m feeling much more confident)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I definitely do need to change this screen name, I just rarely log in anymore.They also did pretty much nothing to improve that OL over the summer. My old roommate is a huge Falcons fan and he was pissed off about that going into the season.Julio was healthy all last year.Quinn and Shanahan have seemed to do a really good job with that team so far. Their defense seems to be ridiculously improved.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have replaced 3 starters on the OL, and last year Matthews was a rookie and had a high ankle sprain that he played through all year.They also replaced the corpse of Steven Jackson.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.