Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid, the son of head coach Andy Reid, admitted he was drinking alcohol before a car accident on Thursday night in which a child suffered life-threatening injuries.

Two young children were injured in the crash, according to 41 Action News. One of them, a 5-year-old, suffered life-threatening injuries.

The crash happened shortly after 9 p.m. on Thursday on Interstate 435 near the Chiefs’ practice facility

• Pennywise

Participant

He is also KC olb coach

• RayJayinTBay

Participant

How are Reid’s sons so f’ed up? Investigating him due to possibly being impaired from what it sounds like. Did he leave the scene of the accident? Article I read didn’t say but sort of sounds like he may have.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

He didn’t. But this isn’t his first brush with the law.

If the kid dies, he’s going away for a long long time. For the sake of everyone involved, I hope the kid survives and makes a full recovery.

• replica

Participant

Thats awful news, hope the kids will be ok. This has to be a major distraction for the entire team

• Pennywise

Participant

No he didnt leave.
      It’s his second dui,plus he had road rage incident, where he flashed a gun.

KC says he wont be coaching for super bowl

• TBChucky

Participant

Well that’s horrible.. I hope all the kids recover quickly.. I could definitely see it having an effect of their defense. To what capacity, who knows..

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Impeach Andy Reid!

His words drove Britt Reid’s actions!!!!!

• BucHarbour

Participant

It’ll be a distraction. Don’t know if it will be Raider at Tijuana level, but it certainly won’t help them. I expect the defense to be pissed at all the love for the KC offense, and I expect Tom to be locked in along with the rest of the offense.

Everyone should pray for the recovery of the children. Can’t imagine one of mine being in that situation, especially at 5 years of age. You’d think in this day and age people would be more mindful of not driving drunk, assuming that he did so, per the story. Just sad all around.

• BucsBraves8016

Participant

Super Bowl 37 with Barrett Robbins and his issues for the Raiders. Super Bowl 23 with RB Stanley Wilson for the Bengals doing cocaine the night before the Super Bowl. Super Bowl 33 with DB Eugene Robinson for the Failcons being arrested for prostitution solicitation the night before. What do all these distractions have in common? Each of these teams LOST the Super Bowl. People can try and downplay it all they want but distractions like this lead to bad things for the team that has to play through it. Sunday won’t be any different. I had the Bucs winning by at least 10 before this. Now, I think there is a great chance the Bucs just pummel the Chiefs and make it Tom Brady’s easiest and most comfortable Super Bowl win ever.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

I think with Mahommes as the leader of that team not much if anything can distract them.

• Bucman

Participant

Hes a POS and deserves to be in jail whether the kid dies or not.

• kenntak

Participant

How irresponsible was that? The guy should not be driving, and should probably be in jail if he is found guilty (which he apparently admitted drinking).

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Distractions you say? Good thing KC was not in Tampa for the entire week. Lots of Super Bowl high tone hookers in town and all the strip clubs to go with it. They are getting into town today. There’s still time. jajajajaja

• inspecto

Participant

Do you think any TB coaches are drunk at this time before a SB?
      I think not but after well they can join me for a drink.

• bucanero

Participant

Crazy, all I hear are crickets on this story…

• RudeGuy

Participant

Notice how they haven’t confirmed his DUI. The normal Joe would have been charged the day of the crash. Reports indicate they are waiting to announce after the Super Bowl.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.