I said what every fan knows.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who?lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie learned from being fired that he needs to get an offense as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea, good thing we drafted all offensive players, hired Tedford, and brought in some of the top offensive FAs who were not retained by their original team. Looks like Lovie learned lessons. #alliteration

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea, good thing we drafted all offensive players, hired Tedford, and brought in some of the top offensive FAs who were not retained by their original team. Looks like Lovie learned lessons. #alliteration

Indeed, and this is one of the things I personally was hoping for.  Lovie is a defensive minded coach.  His ego is built that way, that defense wins.  Special teams helps.  Offense just needs to take advantage of the field position granted by great defense and special teams, and they will Florida squat on that lead.I think EVERYONE is shocked that Lovie went entirely offense.  But when the offense looks that putrid, I should have seen it coming...I knew one thing.  They weren't drafting a QB at seven.  No way they hitch their wagon to that roll of the dice.Essentially, he jettisoned Zoot for two rookie prospects, and the hopes that Meredith will play well, NIcks can even play.  He replaced TDMike with TDBigMike.  Picked up a solid tight end prospect.  Added his QB.  Overhauled the blind side.  Upgraded the center.  This is his offense, and I cannot wait to see what happens with this Putanesca.  Hopefully, it comes out good.Now, we wait and see what he actually does when the games are on Sunday.  Will the heat of the moment and the adrenalin of stalking the sidelines push all he has learned aside, and find him reverting to his natural tendencies of conservatism?  Tick tock.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Color me an optimist, but I think the year off just may have taught Lovie that you HAVE to score points to win in today’s NFL.  Just imagine how many rings we could have had during the Bucball era with that defense if our offense was average.  Heck, make it easier on your defense by putting your foot on the gas on offense at all times.  Much easier to call a game when you are ahead by two scores…or three, four, etc.  I think we will see a very aggressive style offense and he just may have acquired the talent to make it work.  Most exciting offseason since the Gruden trade in my opinion.  Nice to have professionals running the organization again. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think 8-8 is a realistic goal next year and a good place to build upon.  Regardless of what the record is, the offensive side of the ball should be much better looking than last year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to have professionals running the organization again.

+ infinity

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think 8-8 is a realistic goal next year and a good place to build upon.  Regardless of what the record is, the offensive side of the ball should be much better looking than last year.

I think 9-7 could be attainable. Anything more is gravy and means all the pieces came together very quickly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#alliteration.    Much respect for not only knowing what it is....but hashtagging it. Thanks for the laugh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to have professionals running the organization again.

+ infinity

Times infinity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think EVERYONE is shocked that Lovie went entirely offense.  [/QUOTE]Not everyone. I've stated for some time that none of us have seen a Lovie draft with him at the helm and i firmly believe he's learned from being fired after a 10-6 season. Excited to see it unfold.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am guessing that the Glazers said they would hire him on one condition, that he brings some sizzle to the offense and it appears that he did. On paper, it looks like they have legitimate weapons. There are 16 games to play to be sure but if all pans out, this team, next year could be formidable, assuming they do next year what they did this year in the off season, although not as dramatic. Guys like Goldson, Nicks and our punter could be down the road, thus freeing up some needed cash for another piece or two, as well as locking in McCoy and possibly David. Plus we have our entire draft picks, so another 4/5 studs plus depth could be added next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way would he have been hired without a plan to fix the offense – Job 1.I've said it before, that year off most likely taught him to look at offense and thats why Tedford was with him in his basement watching tape.I think they had a plan at QB, if things fell right in the draft, but it didn't... so they're rolling with it.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.