This first one is for the birds.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Strange game so far…

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

…ATL won a playoff game at home… Strange.

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

ATL is really good.  Probably going to the Super Bowl.  Which makes it crazy how the Bucs handled them opening week the way they did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the irony of Raheem coaching ATL’s WRs……..I clearly recall him belittling the Falcons for their draft in 2011…..now he’s coaching Julio Jones

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d81f8c399/article/falcons-make-blockbuster-deal-with-browns-move-up-for-jones

Please wait…

• Garv

Participant

Falcons look very good right now. Can’t stand the thought of them going to and winning the Super Bowl. Cowboys look very good right now. Can’t stand the thought of them going to and winning the Super Bowl.

Think the Packers have a chance tomorrow night?

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Good game at half in Foxboro. Big return is the difference so far…

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Falcons look very good right now. Can’t stand the thought of them going to and winning the Super Bowl. Cowboys look very good right now. Can’t stand the thought of them going to and winning the Super Bowl.

Think the Packers have a chance tomorrow night?

Packers have just a good of a chance as any of them. Best QB in the league will always give you a chance.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Good game at half in Foxboro. Big return is the difference so far…

You’re a big fan of shitty QB’s.

Elite defense, yet they’re losing. I wonder why?

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Packers should buzz saw the Cowboys tomorrow. This Cowboy’s team just doesn’t seem like a very stout 2 loss team. I think Rodgers is hot enough right now to run the table.

Please wait…

• BucsBay

Participant

Packers should buzz saw the Cowboys tomorrow. This Cowboy’s team just doesn’t seem like a very stout 2 loss team. I think Rodgers is hot enough right now to run the table.

That’s a bold statement. I think the Packers have a great shot today ( Atlanta is too much), but it won’t be easy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tough waiting for Sunday’s games. Guess you can’t complain – mother nature and all.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Sloppy substitutions hurting Cowboys… twice so far.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Yeah… might’a been a hold there…

Please wait…

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Rodgers looks ridiculous so far.

Please wait…

• Iowabucfan

Participant

Man, Rodgers makes it look so easy.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Did you see Rodgers overthrow that WR on a simple post route? You’d think he’s have that throw down by now. Not great.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Those refs need seeing eye dogs

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Did you see Rodgers overthrow that WR on a simple post route? You’d think he’s have that throw down by now. Not great.

I think you’ll have to live with the possibility that he may never improve…

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Man out offense made this Cowboys defense look like the 85 Bears…

Please wait…

• GOBUCS!!YKJ

Participant

Pack showing that with a solid line even though they played like crap early on in the season you can beat teams like the CB’s.  Defensively looks like they are bottling Zeck up.  The other thing on O is with a solid line and targets Rogets is hitting all of them so we need a solid number 2 receiver and some Oline and we should be good on Offense.  Hate the pack and the Cb’s but more so ATL so looks like the pack be there in the end!

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

That INT would have bounced twice to get out to #11. Aikman says nothing about how poorly thrown it was…

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Dak being exposed. I absolutely love this. Forced to throw downfield and being behind and he’s a fraud, just like I said all along.

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Dak being exposed. I absolutely love this. Forced to throw downfield and being behind and he’s a fraud, just like I said all along.

Uhhh….

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Man, Rodgers makes it look so easy.

My eyes tell me he is the best and most complete QB of all time.

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Uhhh….

He hasn’t been good. Unless you’re impressed by him throwing to wide open receivers due to the Packers’ bizarrely conservative defense.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

The Butler didn’t do it?

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Uhhh….

He hasn’t been good. Unless you’re impressed by him throwing to wide open receivers due to the Packers’ bizarrely conservative defense.

This HAS to hurt you… that Dak is already twice as good as the Buccaneers QB….

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Uhhh….

This HAS to hurt you… that Dak is already twice as good as the Buccaneers QB….

You’re hilarious. You should be rooting for Winston, not the starting QB for the Cowboys.

Dak threw back-to-back horrible passes earlier in the game, one that should have been picked off and one that was, and another one in the second quarter that should have been picked in the end zone. If it was Winston, you’d be all over him, but you have some weird Dak mancrush so you fail to see it.

He’s been okay in this game, but far from amazing. Lots of mistakes that he’s gotten away with, and most of the WRs he throws to are always running wide open down the middle of the field. It’s not excuses, it’s the truth. Look how wide open most of these Dallas receivers are.

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Dak’s bum ass is going home, anyways. Can’t win a playoff game, just like all the other Dallas QBs after Aikman. Maybe if he hadn’t foolishly spiked the ball with one timeout and wasted a down, they could have scored a TD instead of settling for a FG.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Classic.

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

thats so awesome

poetic justice that an overrated guy like Dak loses to a REAL elite QB

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uhhh….

Dak wasn’t good enough. I just made big money off him not being good enough.

Cowgirls go down.

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

cant wait to see the Dez Bryant meltdown

you know hes gonna do or say something stupid

Please wait…

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Aguayo needs to wake the hell up. Look what can happen when you have a real kicker.

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

What a game, 2 great QB’s going at it

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Aguayo needs to wake the hell up. Look what can happen when you have a real kicker.

Aguayo will NEVER make a kick like that. He is a piece of garbage with no leg.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for making me money, Dak! hahahahah

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Dak isn’t great. Get his nuts out of your mouth, bro. He made NUMEROUS mistakes in this game.

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

What a game, 1 great QB going at it against an overrated media darling

fixed this for you

If Rodgers got to play against the Green bay defense and he would shred them for 50. they were just putrid and Green Bay doesnt even have the benefit of a running game like Dallas

Atlanta vs Green bay should be an entertaining high scoring game

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Uhhh….

Dak wasn’t good enough. I just made big money off him not being good enough. Cowgirls go down.

It was dumb of his coaches to make him spike on it 1st down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dak isn’t great. Get his nuts out of your mouth, bro. He made NUMEROUS mistakes in this game.

GIJoe is a Dak taint sniffer. Just made $3,000 on Dak not being good enough.

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Why do you hate Dak? is it because he better than Winston? Or did he insult you in some way?

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

GIJoe is a Dak taint sniffer. Just made $3,000 on Dak not being good enough.

Ditto. This game was never in doubt. Dak Prescott. Lol.

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Uhhh….

Dak wasn’t good enough. I just made big money off him not being good enough. Cowgirls go down.

Who is to say his coaches made him? He probably did it and you’re just covering for him. And even if it was his coach’s decision, a real QB like Rodgers or Brady or Manning would have told the coach to piss off.

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

Uhhh….

Who is to say his coaches made him? He probably did it and you’re just covering for him. And even if it was his coach’s decision, a real QB like Rodgers or Brady or Manning would have told the coach to piss off.

to be fair a rookie wouldnt tell the coach off. Guys like Rodgers, manning, and Brady have carte blance to do whatever they think is right. Dak does not

whoever’s decision it was, it was a poor one

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Why do you hate Dak? is it because he better than Winston? Or did he insult you in some way?

Because you’re an annoying twat who licks his ball sack on a regular basis. He throws to wide open wide receivers all game and has the best running game in the NFL covering for him. He makes easy reads and isn’t asked to do much, certainly not nearly as much as Winston is. Put Dak on this Bucs team this season and his numbers would have been mediocre at best. Winston is one of the least sacked QBs in the league and constantly has to improvise to make up for a lackluster offensive line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the inevitable question is, would Romo have won that game?

I at least know Romo would not have thrown that horrific pick. That pick was a rookie throw by a qb who was spooked and was not reading the defense.

The bad pass to the endzone before it should have been picked off too. Also a horrific decision.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

The Packers laid 34 points on their ass.

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

We laid 20… lol. Our offense has a ways to go, including the QB.

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

So the inevitable question is, would Romo have won that game? I at least know Romo would not have thrown that horrific pick. That pick was a rookie throw by a qb who was spooked and was not reading the defense. The bad pass to the endzone before it which should have been picked off.

Not to mention yet another bad pass in the second quarter in the end zone that should have been picked off, and spiking the football late in the game with a timeout and wasting a down. But yeah, he played great. Whatever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s what good field goal kicking looks like.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Now we get a steady diet of Cowboys infomercials and Slurp jobs still the start of next season by the sports media.

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

true but look at our weapons versus theirs, their line versus ours. their QB versus ours. mismatch at every position in Green bay’s favor

Winston is and will be good. Rodgers is elite. this isnt even remotely a fair comparision. Rodgers has been in the league for 10 years, has been an MVP, and has a ring. Winston is in his second year

Our OL is crap. they have a good line

we have Evans at WR and thats great but their group overall is so much better its not funny

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

You mean a Top-5 offense and arguably the greatest QB of this generation scored a bunch of points?

Imagine that…

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

All 4 field goal attempts were from 50+ yards. And both kickers went 2 for 2.

Must be fucking nice…

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Will this last game come down to a FG?

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

They are getting ready to meltdown here in Kansas City… yikes.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

They are getting ready to meltdown here in Kansas City… yikes.

Given the ice storm… ok.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

All 4 field goal attempts were from 50+ yards. And both kickers went 2 for 2. Must be fucking nice…

lolz

Pretty ridiculous to see people on here pinning the Cowboys loss on Dak Prescott.  The dude was 24/38 (still 63% with multiple drops), 302 yards, 3 TD, and 1 Int.  He was accurate and poised all game.  Prescott didn’t lose this game.  Rod Marinelli’s defense got torched by one the best QB’s to ever rip it.  I’m not sure anybody else that has ever played could have made that last throw while scrambling to his left.  An absolute seed.

Please wait…

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Dak played great, Rodgers played better and we scored 20 points on that Cowboys defense.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

All 4 field goal attempts were from 50+ yards. And both kickers went 2 for 2. Must be fucking nice…

lolz

Pretty ridiculous to see people on here pinning the Cowboys loss on Dak Prescott. The dude was 24/38 (still 63% with multiple drops), 302 yards, 3 TD, and 1 Int. He was accurate and poised all game. Prescott didn’t lose this game. Rod Marinelli’s defense got torched by one the best QB’s to ever rip it. I’m not sure anybody else that has ever played could have made that last throw while scrambling to his left. An absolute seed.

As someone else pointed out, Dak was throwing to wide open receivers. Nothing difficult about his day. That will not continue. His team stayed healthy throughout the season for the most part and he had all day to throw. Under pressure, he has proven to be pretty pedestrian. Almost zero tight contested throws yesterday. Most QBs in the NFL could do what Dak did yesterday. Cowboys should have run the ball more and they would have won the game. The future for this Cowboy’s team is not nearly as bright as the goofy media would have you believe today. So many thought they would win it all this season. Lol.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

lolz Pretty ridiculous to see people on here pinning the Cowboys loss on Dak Prescott. The dude was 24/38 (still 63% with multiple drops), 302 yards, 3 TD, and 1 Int. He was accurate and poised all game. Prescott didn’t lose this game. Rod Marinelli’s defense got torched by one the best QB’s to ever rip it. I’m not sure anybody else that has ever played could have made that last throw while scrambling to his left. An absolute seed.

As someone else pointed out, Dak was throwing to wide open receivers. Nothing difficult about his day. That will not continue. His team stayed healthy throughout the season for the most part and he had all day to throw. Under pressure, he has proven to be pretty pedestrian. Almost zero tight contested throws yesterday. Most QBs in the NFL could do what Dak did yesterday. Cowboys should have run the ball more and they would have won the game. The future for this Cowboy’s team is not nearly as bright as the goofy media would have you believe today. So many thought they would win it all this season. Lol.

Your clown shoes are pretty.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

The NFL is such a divided league…

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

lolz Pretty ridiculous to see people on here pinning the Cowboys loss on Dak Prescott. The dude was 24/38 (still 63% with multiple drops), 302 yards, 3 TD, and 1 Int. He was accurate and poised all game. Prescott didn’t lose this game. Rod Marinelli’s defense got torched by one the best QB’s to ever rip it. I’m not sure anybody else that has ever played could have made that last throw while scrambling to his left. An absolute seed.

Your clown shoes are pretty.

Translated………you got nothing.

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Dak played average to above average. Yes, his receivers dropped passes, but Jameis, especially his rookie season, had receivers drop an alarming amount of balls. You have to put that behind you and move on.

I counted four passes that should have been picked off yesterday, and then the spike gaffe late in the game. He’s extremely lucky he only had one INT. The read on the deep throw to no one in particular that actually was picked off was an egregious throw, and one that might have cost his team the game because Dallas was driving.

All this talk about how amazing he is, and he still only had 23 TD passes this season. Want to know why? Because Dallas calls easy plays for him and didn’t want to risk a rookie making a mistake deep in the red zone. When Dak actually has to throw the ball deep, he’s not very good at all. He had the one TD to Bryant on a deep throw yesterday that was on the money, but that was garbage defensive play calling by Green Bay to put a subpar CB on their best receiver. The other deep throws by Dak were ugly.

Seriously, rewatch the game yesterday. All of Dak’s success came on slants across the middle where Green Bay gave the receivers ridiculous amounts of cushion. Jameis rarely has anyone running that open down the middle of the field. Those are not hard throws to make, almost every NFL QB, starter or back up, can make them.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Dak played average to above average. Yes, his receivers dropped passes, but Jameis, especially his rookie season, had receivers drop an alarming amount of balls. You have to put that behind you and move on.

I counted four passes that should have been picked off yesterday, and then the spike gaffe late in the game. He’s extremely lucky he only had one INT. The read on the deep throw to no one in particular that actually was picked off was an egregious throw, and one that might have cost his team the game because Dallas was driving.

All this talk about how amazing he is, and he still only had 23 TD passes this season. Want to know why? Because Dallas calls easy plays for him and didn’t want to risk a rookie making a mistake deep in the red zone. When Dak actually has to throw the ball deep, he’s not very good at all. He had the one TD to Bryant on a deep throw yesterday that was on the money, but that was garbage defensive play calling by Green Bay to put a subpar CB on their best receiver. The other deep throws by Dak were ugly.

Seriously, rewatch the game yesterday. All of Dak’s success came on slants across the middle where Green Bay gave the receivers ridiculous amounts of cushion. Jameis rarely has anyone running that open down the middle of the field. Those are not hard throws to make, almost every NFL QB, starter or back up, can make them.

He’s a backup QB playing behind a once in a lifetime OL. He’s not improving year two. His entire year was without any real injuries to his OL. Sorry, closet Dallas fan, you just experienced your ceiling until you find a real QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dak played average to above average. Yes, his receivers dropped passes, but Jameis, especially his rookie season, had receivers drop an alarming amount of balls. You have to put that behind you and move on. I counted four passes that should have been picked off yesterday, and then the spike gaffe late in the game. He’s extremely lucky he only had one INT. The read on the deep throw to no one in particular that actually was picked off was an egregious throw, and one that might have cost his team the game because Dallas was driving. All this talk about how amazing he is, and he still only had 23 TD passes this season. Want to know why? Because Dallas calls easy plays for him and didn’t want to risk a rookie making a mistake deep in the red zone. When Dak actually has to throw the ball deep, he’s not very good at all. He had the one TD to Bryant on a deep throw yesterday that was on the money, but that was garbage defensive play calling by Green Bay to put a subpar CB on their best receiver. The other deep throws by Dak were ugly. Seriously, rewatch the game yesterday. All of Dak’s success came on slants across the middle where Green Bay gave the receivers ridiculous amounts of cushion. Jameis rarely has anyone running that open down the middle of the field. Those are not hard throws to make, almost every NFL QB, starter or back up, can make them.

He’s a backup QB playing behind a once in a lifetime OL. He’s not improving year two. His entire year was without any real injuries to his OL. Sorry, closet Dallas fan, you just experienced your ceiling until you find a real QB.

asinine comment from the Winston Boner Jam Fanclub

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Dak played average to above average. Yes, his receivers dropped passes, but Jameis, especially his rookie season, had receivers drop an alarming amount of balls. You have to put that behind you and move on. I counted four passes that should have been picked off yesterday, and then the spike gaffe late in the game. He’s extremely lucky he only had one INT. The read on the deep throw to no one in particular that actually was picked off was an egregious throw, and one that might have cost his team the game because Dallas was driving. All this talk about how amazing he is, and he still only had 23 TD passes this season. Want to know why? Because Dallas calls easy plays for him and didn’t want to risk a rookie making a mistake deep in the red zone. When Dak actually has to throw the ball deep, he’s not very good at all. He had the one TD to Bryant on a deep throw yesterday that was on the money, but that was garbage defensive play calling by Green Bay to put a subpar CB on their best receiver. The other deep throws by Dak were ugly. Seriously, rewatch the game yesterday. All of Dak’s success came on slants across the middle where Green Bay gave the receivers ridiculous amounts of cushion. Jameis rarely has anyone running that open down the middle of the field. Those are not hard throws to make, almost every NFL QB, starter or back up, can make them.

asinine comment from the Winston Boner Jam Fanclub

Says the founder and leader of the Dak Prescott nut sucking club.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Dak played average to above average.

Unless you are counter-trolling, you are a fuggin’ idiot.  Only a complete dumbass could look at that game and stat line and think “average to above average”.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Seriously, rewatch the game yesterday. All of Dak’s success came on slants across the middle where Green Bay gave the receivers ridiculous amounts of cushion.

Good call.  Here’s one those successful plays on a slant across the middle where Green Bay gave the receiver a ridiculous amount of cushion.  And pay no attention to the blitzer in Prescott’s face as he throws…

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000774680/Can-t-Miss-Play-Dak-Prescott-hits-Dez-Bryant-for-40-yard-TD

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Seriously, rewatch the game yesterday. All of Dak’s success came on slants across the middle where Green Bay gave the receivers ridiculous amounts of cushion.

Good call. Here’s one those successful plays on a slant across the middle where Green Bay gave the receiver a ridiculous amount of cushion. And pay no attention to the blitzer in Prescott’s face as he throws…

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000774680/Can-t-Miss-Play-Dak-Prescott-hits-Dez-Bryant-for-40-yard-TD

Pay no attention that he got the throw off completely before the defender was able to effect the throw……..at all. Again, with an average OL, there is nothing special about Dak. You’d have to be a fuggin’ dumb ass to think otherwise.

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Good call. Here’s one those successful plays on a slant across the middle where Green Bay gave the receiver a ridiculous amount of cushion. And pay no attention to the blitzer in Prescott’s face as he throws… http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000774680/Can-t-Miss-Play-Dak-Prescott-hits-Dez-Bryant-for-40-yard-TD

Pay no attention that he got the throw off completely before the defender was able to effect the throw……..at all. Again, with an average OL, there is nothing special about Dak. You’d have to be a fuggin’ dumb ass to think otherwise.

See what I mean?  You have a world-class dumbass and football simpleton right here…

“he got the throw off completely before the defender was able to effect the throw” lolz

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Good call. Here’s one those successful plays on a slant across the middle where Green Bay gave the receiver a ridiculous amount of cushion. And pay no attention to the blitzer in Prescott’s face as he throws… http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000774680/Can-t-Miss-Play-Dak-Prescott-hits-Dez-Bryant-for-40-yard-TD

See what I mean? You have a world-class dumbass and football simpleton right here…

“he got the throw off completely before the defender was able to effect the throw” lolz

Take off your Zack Martin Jersey and stop trying to give a Dutch Rudder to Dak. Watch the video that you took the time to post. The defender has zero effect on the throw. None.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

The Dak Star is not a good QB because he throws to open receivers and doesn’t let the pressure get to him… as a rookie in a divisional round playoff game. Just imagine how bad he’d be if they won the coin toss!

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

The Dak Star is not a good QB because he throws to open receivers and doesn’t let the pressure get to him… as a rookie in a divisional round playoff game. Just imagine how bad he’d be if they won the coin toss!

Dallas is going to be in hell next season. People that think this is the beginning of some dynastic run, have a real poor read on the capabilities of Dak under pressure. Was a fun one year run for Dallas, hope their fans enjoyed it.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Dallas is going to be in hell next season. People that think this is the beginning of some dynastic run, have a real poor read on the capabilities of Dak under pressure. Was a fun one year run for Dallas, hope their fans enjoyed it.

For sure.

Total shame their O-Line is complete dogshit and had him running for his life. Total shame they were incapable of opening up running lanes for Elliot.

Yeah, they’re nowhere near being set up for success over the long haul.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

For sure.

Total shame their O-Line is complete dogshit and had him running for his life. Total shame they were incapable of opening up running lanes for Elliot.

Yeah, they’re nowhere near being set up for success over the long haul.

Just like the Panthers last year were the beginning of a “dynasty”, this Cowboy team is not going to have everything go their way from a health standpoint. Did you see the 3 throws Dak made that should have been picked? He’s horrid under pressure. Everything fell their way and they were still one and done. The Cowboys are like the Chiefs, just not a franchise you think about when you think about winning.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

For sure. Total shame their O-Line is complete dogshit and had him running for his life. Total shame they were incapable of opening up running lanes for Elliot. Yeah, they’re nowhere near being set up for success over the long haul.

Just like the Panthers last year were the beginning of a “dynasty”, this Cowboy team is not going to have everything go their way from a health standpoint. Did you see the 3 throws Dak made that should have been picked? He’s horrid under pressure. Everything fell their way and they were still one and done. The Cowboys are like the Chiefs, just not a franchise you think about when you think about winning.

Wow. Dallas BARELY gets knocked out by the hottest QB, offense, and team in the league. And you make it as if they don’t have a promising future. LOL!

Please wait…

• garfield

Participant

Gotta love the Dak Prescott groupies on this forum. Do you all spend time performing oral favors on the man or are they done separately? Go root for the Cowgirls you goobers.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Gotta love the Dak Prescott groupies on this forum. Do you all spend time performing oral favors on the man or are they done separately? Go root for the Cowgirls you goobers.

Nothing funnier than the, I root for the Bucs locally but have always like______________, because they were popular when I was little. Root for the home team or GTFO!

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Nothing funnier than the, I root for the Bucs locally but have always like______________, because they were popular when I was little. Root for the home team or GTFO!

Aaron Rodgers had a great game = Aaron Rodgers groupie/Packers goober

Matt Ryan had a great game = Matt Ryan groupie/Falcons goober

You two nitwits are heavy thinkers, I see.

Please wait…

Viewing 80 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.