Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Quite frankly, I’m hoping it’s the Saints.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m torn.

I want revenge.

I don’t trust Bowles to do anything different (like press man) so Brees would pick us apart.

But in the end, you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Rams.

They are beat up. We’d host them.

• TBChucky

Participant

Rooting for the DA BEARS today, but it’s probably a pipe dream.. The thought of being beat by the same team three times in a season sickens me. So we better BEAT THEM!!

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Id like to get the LARAMS if for no other reason, than home game in Tampa.
      And if the Bears can beat the Aints, then why not GB too, and then we get the Bears in the NFC Championship game, at home, on the way to a home super bowl.

If you are going to dream, dream big!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I’m torn.

I want revenge.

I don’t trust Bowles to do anything different (like press man) so Brees would pick us apart.

The majority of this fan base is trying to calculate ways we can duck them.

To hell with that.

If we’re SB contenders, then we can beat them.

• TBChucky

Participant

I can’t speak for everyone else, but I’m honestly rooting for them to get a first round exit in Brees’ likely last season. I’d freakin LOVE that!! Plus the bonus of hosting a Divisional round game is icing on the cake.

I’m torn.

I want revenge.

The majority of this fan base is trying to calculate ways we can duck them.

To hell with that.

If we’re SB contenders, then we can beat them.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

To play them would mean I want them to win.

I’m still salty about the bears so…

I guess I’m fine either way.

Rams at home with hurt Goff
      Revenge vs the Saints

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I can’t speak for everyone else, but I’m honestly rooting for them to get a first round exit in Brees’ likely last season. I’d freakin LOVE that!!

Lol. I can’t argue with you on that.

Would be funny.

• BucBalla85

Participant

If you told me we were beating the Saints then yea I would take them but after how they beat us last game I dont know i would believe you and just hope the bears take them out. Besides the chiefs I think the Saints are the only team who I think would blow us out in a game. Other games would should be close and think we might be able to win against.

• Roy

Participant

Home game against a banged up team? That’s the obvious choice.

• Biggs3535

Participant

There is a lot of shit-talking by both Chicago and Nola in the Superdome. This has looked like a division matchup so far.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Saints are begging to flop in this game but Chicago is pissing away a lot of opportunities.

• QB12

Participant

That dropped TD pass by #83 was brutal.

• cgnumber7

Participant

Lol still have a chance.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Hopefully Chicago gets their heads out of their asses. They need to be more aggressive on offense.

• dalbuc

Participant

There is a side of me that wants to beat the Saints the same way we popped the Eagles. Get the monkey off our back when it counts.

From a purely competitive standpoint, I want the home game vs a Rams team I don’t full trust to be good week in and week out.

• Detrimental

Participant

Bowles is watching this getting ideas of playing zone coverage like the Bears are doing

• QB12

Participant

We have a better record on the road than at home. Bring on the Saints. We’re overdue.

• TBChucky

Participant

The Bears are making it very hard for me to root for.. WTF.. They keep shooting them selves in the foot..

• Biggs3535

Participant

Bowles is watching this getting ideas of playing zone coverage like the Bears are doing

Agreed. The problem with that is the Bears’ back-seven are much, much better zone defenders than Tampa’s back-seven are.

• Detrimental

Participant

Yup we need to play to our DBs strengths this third match up.

Agreed. The problem with that is the Bears’ back-seven are much, much better zone defenders than Tampa’s back-seven are.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bring on the Saints.

Yup!

• TBChucky

Participant

NawLin’s it is I guess.. Hopefully BA has his boys ready..

• Mic

Participant

Saints play man win the matchups. XFactor is Harris he might be torching our corners

• Mic

Participant

Important matchups we need to win on defense is cook need a safety or corner on him, kamara on the flats, Davis has Thomas clamped.

Armstead vs JPP he totally stifled jpp last game Armstead closest thing to a weakenss is his ability to handle a bull rush that is converted from speed to power. Jpp isn’t gonna go around armstead but all he can do is collapse that left side to make things uncomfortable on rush downs

• Mic

Participant

On the outside on offense torch those corners on go routes when they press, and Brady needs to let it rip like Fitzpatrick two years ago. Rb’s Attack the flats force those linebackers to get out of the passing lanes and cover ground pickup those paper cut yards of 3-5. All these will lead to more time and their defenseline on their heels.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Put up or shut up time Bruce and his staff.

He’s 0-4 against Payton as the Bucs HC, and in embarrassing fashion.

This is a chance to redeem himself.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Put up or shut up time Bruce and his staff.

He’s 0-4 against Payton as the Bucs HC, and in embarrassing fashion.

This is a chance to redeem himself.

Yup. Might not find ourselves in this position again in near future. Let’s get it now rather than see how long it will take to get back. Also let’s send Brees on retirement without a ring to close it out. Nothing would be better. Except winning then winning the nfc championship game but we will have to get there first and beat the saints!! Go bucs!

• seekpar

Participant

Well another crack vs those smug assholes. I hope the Bucs kick their asses all over the field. Time for payback!

• BucHarbour

Participant

The nice thing is that I think the Rams defense will handle the Packers, so if we get by the Saints, we’d host the Rams for the NFC Championship game (oh wait…bad memories rolling in here (’79, 99′)). I’m confident our offense will be a lot better this time around. They’ve started using a lot more of the concepts that Brady has used for years, mixed in with the bombs. Plus we’ll actually be healthy on offense, save Cappa. Last time we played them, we were really struggling with concepts and timing. The offense really wasn’t playing well during that stretch, but did find ways to stay in the games against the Chiefs and Rams. The adjustments they made at the Bye have been quite profound and should make a difference.

• TBChucky

Participant

LET’S DO THIS!! GO BUCS!!!

• BucBalla85

Participant

Lol mj stewart with a pick. Is that our recently released mj stewart?

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.