Do Some Fans Give Licht a Bad Rap?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    ABuccsFan
    Participant

https://abuccsfan.blogspot.com/2020/04/do-some-fans-give-licht-bad-rap.html?m=1

+4
    Rating: +3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

X
    Participant

He’s never been to the playoffs. Losing record. Weird drafts. Survived a number 1 being a bust. Building backwards. Meh.

+13
    Rating: +10. From 16 votes.
    Please wait...
    buc_boi
    Participant

YES!!!!

And it all starts with that ring leader, nobody.

Dudes just as much of a Licht hater as I am a Winston hater.

+4
    Rating: -4. From 12 votes.
    Please wait...
    Nobody
    Participant

I’m twirling my evil mustachio in one hand while I swirl the blood of innocents in my jewel encrusted cup in the other hand.

+15
    Rating: +9. From 21 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Last year’s draft, I mean, well…..

+3
    Rating: 0. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...
    jcaulfield8
    Participant

To be fair drafting Aguerro in the third would do that to most gms in his line of work. I mean come the fuck on with that decision

+5
    Rating: +1. From 9 votes.
    Please wait...
    Diehard Astheycome
    Participant

No absolutely not. It’s actually offensive anytime someone tries defending him. He was ranked 31st out of 32 in a recent evaluation. With Gase 32nd which isn’t fair. They base it on % of Pro Bowlers and starters and his numbers are horrible. Our two WR are the ONLY two selected Pro Bowlers ( not alternates when 3 guys say no). We’ve had the 1,3 passing offense the last two yrs. I mean one of our picks was Evans in 2014 where 21 of 32 guys have gone to a Pro Bowl and our options and debate was Evans or Aaron Donald. So you could actually argue he blew the one of two guys he got right.
    I’ve said many times I don’t like bashing him anymore because he doesn’t intentionally hurt us and seems like a nice guy. He’s just not a good GM by any means.
    You can’t crown a draft in one year. I’ll see how Josh Allen looks down the road and our two CBS. Rick Mirer and RG3 were rookie superstars. Keep in mind as of last year Arians and Bowles are having a bigger say as well.
    This regime is going balls to the wall for two years then we are overhauling the entire thing. So I can only enjoy the primetime coverage and hope we strike gold.

+7
    Rating: +2. From 12 votes.
    Please wait...
    xbucsx_4_xevax
    Participant

Hell yes!! I’ve been saying for years now. Is he great? no but he’s not horrible and most tend To forget he doesn’t make the picks alone, coaches have a lot to do with it… D. white was asked where he thought he’d end up in the draft and answered something along the lines of “BA told him if he’s there at 5 then he would be the pick”… again Licht gets a bad rap for the most part but when when picks turn out like Evans, Godwin etc. fans say those guys should of been obvious picks or the coaches had an influence on the picks… yet when he/they miss on a pick it’s all on him and I Just don’t think it’s fair…

Same goes for FAs… he goes out and pays the top FAs and just cuz they don’t workout he gets thrown under the bus but had he not went out and signed those guys he’d be chopped liver… IMO the only GMs the deserve all the credit or blame they get are BB BO (O’Brien) cuz they pick their groceries and cook with them too…

+4
    Rating: -2. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...
    xbucsx_4_xevax
    Participant

No absolutely not. It’s actually offensive anytime someone tries defending him. He was ranked 31st out of 32 in a recent evaluation. With Gase 32nd which isn’t fair. They base it on % of Pro Bowlers and starters and his numbers are horrible. Our two WR are the ONLY two selected Pro Bowlers ( not alternates when 3 guys say no). We’ve had the 1,3 passing offense the last two yrs. I mean one of our picks was Evans in 2014 where 21 of 32 guys have gone to a Pro Bowl and our options and debate was Evans or Aaron Donald. So you could actually argue he blew the one of two guys he got right.
    I’ve said many times I don’t like bashing him anymore because he doesn’t intentionally hurt us and seems like a nice guy. He’s just not a good GM by any means.
    You can’t crown a draft in one year. I’ll see how Josh Allen looks down the road and our two CBS. Rick Mirer and RG3 were rookie superstars. Keep in mind as of last year Arians and Bowles are having a bigger say as well.
    This regime is going balls to the wall for two years then we are overhauling the entire thing. So I can only enjoy the primetime coverage and hope we strike gold.

+7
    Rating: +2. From 12 votes.
    Please wait...

12 teams also blew that pick including David Caldwell from JAX And Rick Spielman with MIN who are among the better GMs in the league… so what’s your point when we actually got a bonafide stud at 7…

+3
    Rating: +3. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

I laughed!!

I’m twirling my evil mustachio in one hand while I swirl the blood of innocents in my jewel encrusted cup in the other hand.

+15
    Please wait...

+2
    Rating: 0. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    xbucsx_4_xevax
    Participant

To be fair drafting Aguerro in the third would do that to most gms in his line of work. I mean come the fuck on with that decision

+5
    Rating: +1. From 9 votes.
    Please wait...

Aguerro? In the 3rd? I know I haven’t drank today so it can’t be me.

+3
    Rating: +3. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    BuccaNOLEer
    Participant

He’s never been to the playoffs. Losing record. Weird drafts. Survived a number 1 being a bust. Building backwards. Meh.

+13
    Rating: +10. From 16 votes.
    Please wait...

Two of his number ones are no longer with the team.

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    buc_boi
    Participant

No fluffy evil white cat?

I always pictured you with one for some reason.

+15
    Please wait...

+3
    Rating: 0. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...
    Greattimes
    Participant

He is no worse as a GM as Winston was at QB.

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

I keep saying this – he survived a number 1 being a bust. How?

He is no worse as a GM as Winston was at QB.

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.