Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 69 reply threads

• Author

• ABuccsFan

Participant

https://abuccsfan.blogspot.com/2020/04/do-some-fans-give-licht-bad-rap.html?m=1

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s never been to the playoffs. Losing record. Weird drafts. Survived a number 1 being a bust. Building backwards. Meh.

• buc_boi

Participant

YES!!!!

And it all starts with that ring leader, nobody.

Dudes just as much of a Licht hater as I am a Winston hater.

• Nobody

Participant

I’m twirling my evil mustachio in one hand while I swirl the blood of innocents in my jewel encrusted cup in the other hand.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last year’s draft, I mean, well…..

• jcaulfield8

Participant

To be fair drafting Aguerro in the third would do that to most gms in his line of work. I mean come the fuck on with that decision

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

No absolutely not. It’s actually offensive anytime someone tries defending him. He was ranked 31st out of 32 in a recent evaluation. With Gase 32nd which isn’t fair. They base it on % of Pro Bowlers and starters and his numbers are horrible. Our two WR are the ONLY two selected Pro Bowlers ( not alternates when 3 guys say no). We’ve had the 1,3 passing offense the last two yrs. I mean one of our picks was Evans in 2014 where 21 of 32 guys have gone to a Pro Bowl and our options and debate was Evans or Aaron Donald. So you could actually argue he blew the one of two guys he got right.
      I’ve said many times I don’t like bashing him anymore because he doesn’t intentionally hurt us and seems like a nice guy. He’s just not a good GM by any means.
      You can’t crown a draft in one year. I’ll see how Josh Allen looks down the road and our two CBS. Rick Mirer and RG3 were rookie superstars. Keep in mind as of last year Arians and Bowles are having a bigger say as well.
      This regime is going balls to the wall for two years then we are overhauling the entire thing. So I can only enjoy the primetime coverage and hope we strike gold.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Hell yes!! I’ve been saying for years now. Is he great? no but he’s not horrible and most tend To forget he doesn’t make the picks alone, coaches have a lot to do with it… D. white was asked where he thought he’d end up in the draft and answered something along the lines of “BA told him if he’s there at 5 then he would be the pick”… again Licht gets a bad rap for the most part but when when picks turn out like Evans, Godwin etc. fans say those guys should of been obvious picks or the coaches had an influence on the picks… yet when he/they miss on a pick it’s all on him and I Just don’t think it’s fair…

Same goes for FAs… he goes out and pays the top FAs and just cuz they don’t workout he gets thrown under the bus but had he not went out and signed those guys he’d be chopped liver… IMO the only GMs the deserve all the credit or blame they get are BB BO (O’Brien) cuz they pick their groceries and cook with them too…

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

No absolutely not. It’s actually offensive anytime someone tries defending him. He was ranked 31st out of 32 in a recent evaluation. With Gase 32nd which isn’t fair. They base it on % of Pro Bowlers and starters and his numbers are horrible. Our two WR are the ONLY two selected Pro Bowlers ( not alternates when 3 guys say no). We’ve had the 1,3 passing offense the last two yrs. I mean one of our picks was Evans in 2014 where 21 of 32 guys have gone to a Pro Bowl and our options and debate was Evans or Aaron Donald. So you could actually argue he blew the one of two guys he got right.
      I’ve said many times I don’t like bashing him anymore because he doesn’t intentionally hurt us and seems like a nice guy. He’s just not a good GM by any means.
      You can’t crown a draft in one year. I’ll see how Josh Allen looks down the road and our two CBS. Rick Mirer and RG3 were rookie superstars. Keep in mind as of last year Arians and Bowles are having a bigger say as well.
      This regime is going balls to the wall for two years then we are overhauling the entire thing. So I can only enjoy the primetime coverage and hope we strike gold.

12 teams also blew that pick including David Caldwell from JAX And Rick Spielman with MIN who are among the better GMs in the league… so what’s your point when we actually got a bonafide stud at 7…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I laughed!!

I’m twirling my evil mustachio in one hand while I swirl the blood of innocents in my jewel encrusted cup in the other hand.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

To be fair drafting Aguerro in the third would do that to most gms in his line of work. I mean come the fuck on with that decision

Aguerro? In the 3rd? I know I haven’t drank today so it can’t be me.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

He’s never been to the playoffs. Losing record. Weird drafts. Survived a number 1 being a bust. Building backwards. Meh.

Two of his number ones are no longer with the team.

• buc_boi

Participant

No fluffy evil white cat?

I always pictured you with one for some reason.

• Greattimes

Participant

He is no worse as a GM as Winston was at QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I keep saying this – he survived a number 1 being a bust. How?

He is no worse as a GM as Winston was at QB.

• Roy

Participant

Well he’s not getting a bad rap if you go back to 2016, four years ago. You don’t have to let him off the hook for the Aguayo pick in 2016 or the entire 2016 draft which was a disaster. But has he learned on the job since then? It seems like he has, but that doesn’t matter to some.

A lot of emotional posters on this board don’t seem to have any desire to separate between what he has done in the past verses how capable he is now. Fine Nothing wrong with that if you are trying to grade his career. If you are asking how good of a GM is he right now, that’s another thing.

The 2019 draft was pretty good. The 2018 was also pretty good. The fact that all 8 players have so far survived a regime change is actually pretty amazing. Before that drafts were shaky at best. But its a fact that Licht has had two good drafts in a row. Not to mention bringing in guys like Suh and Barrett. So if Licht can put together another decent draft that would make three in a row. Would you all be willing to accept that he is now a decent GM or will you still harken back to the earlier years?

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Aguerro? In the 3rd? I know I haven’t drank today so it can’t be me.

You’re right. Spelling was auto correct and I got the round wrong. Def my bad

• parnelldickinson

Participant

Some of his draft choices and at what spot they were picked and free agent choices , or lack thereof have been unacceptable. He generally is one or 2 years behind in fortifying weak position groups since his inception. He generally is 2 steps behind on the chess board,compared to majority of gm’s .

• FireLicht2020

Participant

What is his record?

(Hint: it isn’t good)

You can analyze his drafts (they are mostly bad)

You can analyze his FA and cap space manuerving (which have also been mostly bad)

But at the end of the day it’s about wins and losses.

Simple as that

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

The records are the responsibilities of the head coaches, but the talent accrued is the responsibility of the GM. We are still lacking at OL, RB, both safety positions, getting long in the tooth at OLB (jpp) and DT (suh), as well as we don’t know if our CB situation is solved. This is heading into year 7 of Licht’s tenure. LoL

Our problem is lack of talent b/c we can’t make lemonades out of lemons, with Winston being here for five of those six years.

• Joey

Participant

I would have said no but saw a utube Video about Brady and everyone but Brady was washed out of the league in a few years from that draft so I guess that just goes to show you

• JC5100

Participant

That’s a really bad metric to use. You have Licht over GMs that are perennially in the playoffs. You have Ryan Pace #1 when he’s been to the playoffs once in 5 years and traded up for Trubisky over Mahomes and Watson. That cost the Bears atleast one Super Bowl already.

• Anonymous

Inactive

And some horrific free agent signings. The only good thing you can say about Licht is that he seems to have learned from most of his mistakes. He’s getting better and not doing as stupid of things as he did 3-4 years ago.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

That’s a really bad metric to use. You have Licht over GMs that are perennially in the playoffs. You have Ryan Pace #1 when he’s been to the playoffs once in 5 years and traded up for Trubisky over Mahomes and Watson. That cost the Bears atleast one Super Bowl already.

Judging a man(Ryan Pace) on one draft pick in a system that is such a crap shoot, with the biggest unknown variable of all, the human being, is just so narrow minded. With that logic, Matt Millen was a Hall of Fame executive because he drafted Calvin Johnson.

That is also like the Winston haters who want to blame Licht for Winston never developing. We are a franchise historically starved for a franchise QB. Licht drafted the best QB of that class. A QB with all his faults is statistically the best QB the franchise has ever had. How the hell can anyone in their right mind say that was a busted pick by Licht? The pick was good, the rest is on Winston.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• Anonymous

Inactive

Comparing Mahomes and a trade up for Trubisky to Calvin Johnson is preposterously goofy.

Judging a man(Ryan Pace) on one draft pick in a system that is such a crap shoot, with the biggest unknown variable of all, the human being, is just so narrow minded. With that logic, Matt Millen was a Hall of Fame executive because he drafted Calvin Johnson.

That is also like the Winston haters who want to blame Licht for Winston never developing. We are a franchise historically starved for a franchise QB. Licht drafted the best QB of that class. A QB with all his faults is statistically the best QB the franchise has ever had. How the hell can anyone in their right mind say that was a busted pick by Licht? The pick was good, the rest is on Winston.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@roy posted:

The 2019 draft was pretty good. The 2018 was also pretty good.

———————

Wrong again.

• JC5100

Participant

Let’s count the ways Winston was a busted pick…

1. Suspended
      2. Benched
      3. Not re-signed
      4. No playoffs
      5. 28-42 record
      6. Led league in turnovers
      7. Turned down a massive trade package from the Eagles

• BucWonder

Participant

He got Arians and built the roster that attracted Brady.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arians saved Licht’s ass. No BA, we have a new GM. Licht has survived some tough years, but to say the wrath of the fans is “unfair” is pure unadulterated horse shit.

• Roy

Participant

@roy posted:

The 2019 draft was pretty good. The 2018 was also pretty good.

———————

Wrong again.

Oh well that’s it then. I’m wrong again. No reason stated, but if Donkey says it it must be true. Darn.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

1. Suspended
      2. Benched
      3. Not re-signed
      4. No playoffs
      5. 28-42 record

Remove #7. The offer the Eagles made was awful. It included very few picks and a lot of old and expensive players.

• Anonymous

Inactive

At age 43….

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

@X

Arians saved Licht’s ass. No BA, we have a new GM.

This is fact and beyond one year as well. They’re both tied together. We were supposed to win this year, but Arians failed. Arians has the resume to not get rid of after one season and Arians threw Winston under the Buc Bus.

It’s odd that Arians isn’t getting much flack for last year’s failure. Also, no one’s pointing out that the offense produced fewer yards in passing and rushing while only producing one more offensive TD than 2018’s offense. Crazy that only Winston is carrying the blunt of the blame, though, Winston does deserve it as well.

• Roy

Participant

@X

This is fact and beyond one year as well. They’re both tied together. We were supposed to win this year, but Arians failed. Arians has the resume to not get rid of after one season and Arians threw Winston under the Buc Bus.

It’s odd that Arians isn’t getting much flack for last year’s failure. Also, no one’s pointing out that the offense produced fewer yards in passing and rushing while only producing one more offensive TD than 2018’s offense. Crazy that only Winston is carrying the blunt of the blame, though, Winston does deserve it as well.

Wrong.

• dexmonkey

Participant

@X

Wrong.

hes got a fair point

when you’re the coach you have to wear it. it was his team and his call. if he was so pissed at Winston then why didnt he pull him? if you leave the guy in then dont get pissed at the results

Arians has final say on when to sit a guy down so its on you if you allow it to happen

his record last year was 7-9 and no, that record does not fall squarely on Winston either. the defense and kicking game gave up their ass more than a couple times

hell the kicker singlehandedly lost the Giants and 2nd Falcon game by being unable to make kicks

• dexmonkey

Participant

adding to the OP Licht has been less than successful overall and hasnt been the balanced roster he needed to during his tenure. he has hit the highest of highs and lowest of lows

he hired Lovie IIRC, he hired Koetter. 2 fired coaches is usually a death sentence for a GM

he repeatedly failed to address the trenches and specifically the OL for years and decided to ride with guys like Benenoch on the roster.

he made a lot of bad picks. 2016 was an unmitigated disaster of a draft class capped off by trading up for a kicker in the 2nd round

to be fair hes made some good signings in FA and resigned some of our successful players. he also drafted a fair amount of good players. Marpet, Evans, Godwin are definite feathers in his cap

• Anonymous

Inactive

The guy was a number 1, and the new coach wanted to see what Winston was made of. He found out, and jettisoned him. He realized this is a Jameis problem, not a coach problem, and the extent soon was dead in the water after his last few games. Those games meant a lot to Arians and staff, they came out and said as much. W.K. ston was careless and didn’t adjust to coaching, this is more of a Jameis problem than a BA problem. BA shit the bed a few times with Pisa poor clock management (timeouts), that Carolina game and the Giants game were strange as well. But basically Jameis needed to prove a lot, and didn’t prove anything. He stagnated.

@X

Wrong.

hes got a fair point

when you’re the coach you have to wear it. it was his team and his call. if he was so pissed at Winston then why didnt he pull him? if you leave the guy in then dont get pissed at the results

Arians has final say on when to sit a guy down so its on you if you allow it to happen

his record last year was 7-9 and no, that record does not fall squarely on Winston either. the defense and kicking game gave up their ass more than a couple times

hell the kicker singlehandedly lost the Giants and 2nd Falcon game by being unable to make kicks

• BucBalla85

Participant

I think criticism is warranted but hes done some good. My issue is that the team hasn’t been back to the playoffs since hes been here and they really haven’t been all that good. You could probably place a lot of the blame on him for that. Now I think the good is that he was able to sign/draft some good offensive weapons and he made the roster intriguing enough for Arians to come out of retirement and to get Brady interested in coming here. I think if the team wins these next two years we can point to that as a big positive for Jason Licht and his time but if theres more bad it just cements his overall roster performance as far as wins/losses go and that just hasnt been good thus far.

• JC5100

Participant

1. Suspended
      2. Benched
      3. Not re-signed
      4. No playoffs
      5. 28-42 record

Remove #7. The offer the Eagles made was awful. It included very few picks and a lot of old and expensive players.

They offered #20, #84 their 2016 #1 which was 8th overall and Fletcher Cox.

• Detrimental

Participant

5 year record says it all. I just don’t think he understands how to build a winning team. He’s neglected the OL far too long. He drafted Marpet/Smith and thought that was enough. I give him credit for Vea but he just has too many questionable draft decisions. I literally had to google MJ Stewart a couple years ago when I heard he was our draft selection. Thank God we took Davis who I was hoping was going to be the first pick. Aguayo in r2? Guy was regressing and he called him a HOF type prospect. Just terrible

• Bucko40

Participant

Licht is like the cat with 9 lives. 1-Lovie was hired before Licht and they drafted a Red Flag QB over Mariota. The Glazers approved the pick because they felt Winston would bring more local area fans to the stadium. They were wrong. Winston polarized this fanbase.
      2. Fails to draft Dalvin Cook, Derwin James or Derrick Henry! Why? Was Licht burnt by drafting previous FSU players? Henry was a stud that fell to the second round.
      3. Trades up into 2nd round to select aa kicker. WTF. Said Kicker can’t kick a ball straight to save his life and is out of football after a year. Thank you Jameis for championing this pick to your GM.
      4. Free agent failures in Chris Baker and others. Someone in the pro scouting department didn’t do their homework and should’ve been fired. DeSean Jackson had already proven he was all about the money yet Licht still signed him to a big contract. Winston and Jackson didn’t get along on and off the field and it showed.
      5. Failure to develop a OL and RB depth.
      6. Drafted Noah Spence before Derrick Henry to Michael Thomas. Seriously.
      7. Back to 2016, Drafts a kicker ahead of James Bradberry and Kevin Bynard. Where is the faceplate emoji when i need it.
      8. Fires 2 HC and his hand selected Franchise QB within a 5 year span. Hires Bruce Arians

need I go on? If Licht doesn’t save his own ass by selling the Glazers on Bruce Arians he’s gone already. Bruce and Bowles have a heavy influence on draft picks and i think that showed last year.

• seekpar

Participant

“2. Fails to draft Dalvin Cook, Derwin James or Derrick Henry! Why? Was Licht burnt by drafting previous FSU players? Henry was a stud that fell to the second round.”

I thought Henry went to Alabama.

• JC5100

Participant

@ABuccsFan,

Please tell me you didn’t count Winston as a ‘pro-bowler” and put it into your equations.

• Mike

Participant

Let’s not forget Licht’s criminal negligence last year, when he refused to bring in any competent veteran corners, happily rolling with Hargreaves as his veteran leader. That, as much as anything else cost us a chance at the postseason. And it was a giant F you from Licht to every Bucs fan that has been waiting and waiting for meaningful football from this franchise for the last decade plus.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m confused… do some of you not understand that the GM builds the entire team?

He hires and fires the coaches
      He builds the roster
      He manages the draft

The buck stops with the GM.

That doesn’t take blame away from players or coaches… but it’s a business.

If you hire the wrong person you take ownership.

I’m a millennial and I’m told I don’t ownership?

Good fucking grief…

It’s about wins and losses.

Licht is a loser. Hopefully that changes in a big way this year

• Bucko40

Participant

Arians can only coach so much. It’s up to the players to execute. Winston executed so badly that it cost him his job and standing within the league.

@X

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arians is going to let Brady call the offense, and he’s going to fall into more of a CEO role. Small ball is the only way this works. It’s why the passing yards and TD projections are significantly less than last year. Can’t recall a coach allowing something like this to happen in the past. If nothing else, it’s entertaining.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No last year was “entertaining”. A bunch of bullshit QB play. Like Ronde famously said regarding Winston, “Half on red and half on black.”

Arians is going to let Brady call the offense, and he’s going to fall into more of a CEO role. Small ball is the only way this works. It’s why the passing yards and TD projections are significantly less than last year. Can’t recall a coach allowing something like this to happen in the past. If nothing else, it’s entertaining.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No last year was “entertaining”. A bunch of bullshit QB play. Like Ronde famously said regarding Winston, “Half on red and half on black.”

Nah, a 43 year old QB, coming in and changing the offense, to be more game management, conservative type play. Which may be all we need with this defense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arians is not a bullshitter. He said Brady will take his shots. Not every play is a shot downfield. I think a lot of people assume that is all he ever wants to do. He said he would be completely satisfied with taking an easier throw that gathers positive yardage. Jameis just likes to throw it downfield a lot more than most QBs do. He wasn’t the one, Brady is. He won’t miss open guys or make awful decisions.

Nah, a 43 year old QB, coming in and changing the offense, to be more game management, conservative type play. Which may be all we need with this defense.

• dexmonkey

Participant

Arians is not a bullshitter. He said Brady will take his shots. Not every play is a shot downfield. I think a lot of people assume that is all he ever wants to do. He said he would be completely satisfied with taking an easier throw that gathers positive yardage. Jameis just likes to throw it downfield a lot more than most QBs do. He wasn’t the one, Brady is. He won’t miss open guys or make awful decisions.

Bruce’s system is a go deep offense. it always has been. it was in Indy, it was in Pittsburgh, it was in Arizona and it is here. now with Brady it will change according to what Tom wants to do but dont try and act like he doesnt want to push the ball down the field as much as humanly possible

you paired a coach who wants to chuck it with a QB who wanted to chuck it. i think there was a wee bit too much aggression in that pairing and it didnt work right. you cant have that much balls in one room, it overrides the brains no matter what the coach or QB will tell you

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every QB wants to go deep. Most coordinators dream of the big pass. But Arians has said he is satisfied with winning and making the easier open throw. He said it. Not me. The offense is deep ball friendly, and when the opp presents itself, you take it. I am not taking this any other way. And I am willing to bet Brady can hit the deep passes just like Fitzmagic did in his flame hot stretch.

Bruce’s system is a go deep offense. it always has been. it was in Indy, it was in Pittsburgh, it was in Arizona and it is here. now with Brady it will change according to what Tom wants to do but dont try and act like he doesnt want to push the ball down the field as much as humanly possible

you paired a coach who wants to chuck it with a QB who wanted to chuck it. i think there was a wee bit too much aggression in that pairing and it didnt work right. you cant have that much balls in one room, it overrides the brains no matter what the coach or QB will tell you

• DCGoth

Participant

Agreed. Licht has never had any consistent success in his drafting, and while some of his FA signings have worked, many others have been very bad.

I guess we’ll see what happens in the upcoming draft.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

My annoyance with his drafts are the best picks he’s made have been pretty obvious. Yes I know that is easy to take for granted.

Evans and Godwin were pretty obvious when we were up.

Vea and Marpet were less obvious so those picks I’ll give him credit.

He’s just so fucking awful in the 2nd round and that is such a critical part of the draft where you still get top flight talent!

Aguayo (reach), Stewart (reach), Spence, J Evans (reach), Bunting (reach), Jones (reach), Davis, Smith, Marpet, ASJ

That has 2 good picks – Davis and Marpet.

1 ok pick – Smith

2 picks that might still be ok – Evans and Jones

The rest are trash and he REACHES on that trash.

I will never get over trading up for Aguayo.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vea was a VERY obvious pick. The guy was a wrecking ball. Still is. He was as advertised and then some. He’s getting better imo.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

A valid reason for why Licht gets a bad rap….
      2015: Round 1 – Winston (bust)… Round 2 Donovan Smith (not that good)

2016: Round 1 – Hargreaves (bust)… Round 2 Spence (bust) / Aguayo (bust)

2017: Round 1 – OJ Howard (bust)… Round 2 Justin Evans (TBD)

2018: Round 1 – Vea (Looks “good” so far)… Round 2 Ronald Jones (looks to be a bust) / MJ Stewart (meh)

2019: Looks good so far.

That’s a LOT of bad value with the most valuable picks.

• seekpar

Participant

Given the history, it looks like he’s getting on-the-job training at the team’s expense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Licht taking his biggest risk yet, this doesn’t look like it will end well.

When you go all in on a QB at Brady’s age, a QB no one else was willing to pay this kind of money to. You have as unique a situation as there is in sports. Can we scratch out 9-10 wins with a much less heralded offense. If so, regardless of playoff success, is this considered a success?

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@deflategatesteve or 10lbbgottajaboo

“Can we scratch out 9-10 wins with a much less heralded offense”

How is our offense “much less heralded”?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think he knows what that word means, lolz!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

All fantasy projections have us with about a 20% reduction in offense.

Vegas has us at 9 wins.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

So, Vegas has us at 2 more wins than last year.

Sounds like Vegas thinks we upgraded at QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Heralded –
      verb – past tense of herald
      A sign that Herald, at some point, put his hog in X’s Mom’s mouth…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Okay GottaJaboo10lbassRodToastJonesJabooJakeSteve. You’re still a fake Samoan chump with cowardly tendencies. Turn in your man card.

Heralded –
      verb – past tense of herald
      A sign that Herald, at some point, put his hog in X’s Mom’s mouth…

• parnelldickinson

Participant

My annoyance with his drafts are the best picks he’s made have been pretty obvious. Yes I know that is easy to take for granted.

Evans and Godwin were pretty obvious when we were up.

Vea and Marpet were less obvious so those picks I’ll give him credit.

He’s just so fucking awful in the 2nd round and that is such a critical part of the draft where you still get top flight talent!

Aguayo (reach), Stewart (reach), Spence, J Evans (reach), Bunting (reach), Jones (reach), Davis, Smith, Marpet, ASJ

That has 2 good picks – Davis and Marpet.

1 ok pick – Smith

2 picks that might still be ok – Evans and Jones

The rest are trash and he REACHES on that trash.

I will never get over trading up for Aguayo.

And with regard to Marpet,,every team had him pegged somewhere in 2nd to 3rd round so little credit to him on that one

• JC5100

Participant

Premium picks that did not get a second contract

Winston 1.1
      Hargreaves 1.11
      ASJ 2.6
      Spence 2.8
      Aguayo 2.28
      Sims 3.5

Premium picks that are severely under performing
      Howard 1.19
      Jones 2.6
      Evans 2.18
      Stewart 2.21

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Premium picks that did not get a second contract

Winston 1.1
      Hargreaves 1.11
      ASJ 2.6
      Spence 2.8
      Aguayo 2.28
      Sims 3.5

Premium picks that are severely under performing
      Howard 1.19
      Jones 2.6
      Evans 2.18
      Stewart 2.21

Horrible.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

None of those players are trenches…

You can add Donovan Smith to that lackluster list… he shouldn’t have gotten a 2nd contract

• Anonymous

Inactive

Precisely why the Bucs have sucked for so damn long.

None of those players are trenches…

You can add Donovan Smith to that lackluster list… he shouldn’t have gotten a 2nd contract

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yup… building it outside in. That’s why his record is so abysmal.

Viewing 69 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.