Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

I was just wondering because most teams have practiced at least 8 times and we have practiced 6 and when looking at our schedule it says we have off tomorrow witch doesn’t make sense to me especially since sportcenter said they were having live coverage all day tomorrow at bucs training camp.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They do, but its only open to season ticket holders.  And media.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Thanks, I assume the schedule I saw on the website was listing all practices open to the public.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Would you happen to know the time it starts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would you happen to know the time it starts?

4:30 to 7pm

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

A bit off topic  but related to bucs practicing Notice how the media have kept quiet yesterday when jameis didn't throw any ints...they are looking for negative news to get more clicks and ratings.I wish winston continued success and hope he shuts the media up during the season with positive news.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A bit off topic  but related to bucs practicing Notice how the media have kept quiet yesterday when jameis didn't throw any ints...they are looking for negative news to get more clicks and ratings.I wish winston continued success and hope he shuts the media up during the season with positive news.

He's not supposed to throw interceptions. Are we supposed to report he didn't get a speeding ticket on the way to work everyday? And yes we noted he didn't throw any INTs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's not supposed to throw interceptions. Are we supposed to report he didn't get a speeding ticket on the way to work everyday? And yes we noted he didn't throw any INTs

I'm guessing this was more of a shot at BSPN and NFL Network and not PR or local media. Mostly because Mariota's lack of interceptions thus far has been widely publicized.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL come on MC... maybe some believe you guys should do better at it tho. Put it on the ticker for sportscenter, send out an amber alert to our cellphones, hire a sky writer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I get an opposite feeling from the media.  They’ve played down the int’s.  Ex.,  National, Charlie Casserley saying they’re not a problem.  Local, 3 out of first 5 passes are picks and PR “just for fun” grades, C-.  The media is setting a very low bar for Winston and that’s perfectly fine and their right.  However, reality TV starts in September and W-L records, QB ratings, and ticket sales will take priority over opinions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm guessing this was more of a shot at BSPN and NFL Network and not PR or local media. Mostly because Mariota's lack of interceptions thus far has been widely publicized.

LOL, good point. Maybe I should respond to board posts until my second cup of coffee. Problem is I don't drink coffee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, good point. Maybe I should respond to board posts until my second cup of coffee. Problem is I don't drink coffee.

Just go straight for the booze. Works for me

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team drives people to drink something much stronger than coffee. Rum.You will always know the longtime buc fans from the fairweather, as they're the one's with the heroin needle in their arm. The fairweather fan has been getting periodic breaks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will any of you be there today?  I am going with some friends, so I was wondering if I might be able to place some faces to the names.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Mrs. and I will be in attendance…I will be wearing the Buc polo and Buc baseball hat

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will any of you be there today?  I am going with some friends, so I was wondering if I might be able to place some faces to the names.

Look for Mozzie... he'll be the one arriving in the BatMobile.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Today, (Friday), is for Season Ticket holders, which starts at 4:30PM.I do not think I can make it. If anyone would like my two passes, I could transfer them. Drop me a PM if interested.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The best cure for a hangover is more alcohol. So I read once.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

That's why they selll drinks at games. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you sure it's not a Rolls?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its science

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No bro, a generous, ass kicking billionaire.... I'm convinced that he's really Batman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No bro, a generous, ass kicking billionaire.... I'm convinced that he's really Batman.

awesome posts!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ahh...Bruce Wayne

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ahh...Bruce Wayne

You ever notice Bruce Wayne never had a bad azz car? Just when he was Batman. Otherwise Alfred drove him around in the limo.

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.