Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

What do you guys think? I just saw something that said week one last year titans beat chiefs by double digits so yeah, I guess its not over yet. Still not confident thoe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never did. I’ve always felt that 6 wins was the best we could hope for this season. Now I feel like that might be overly optimistic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am waiting to see what week 2 looks like. Hoping for a complete turnaround.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Over how many seasons?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. They are the same team, maybe worse.Originally, i went on a rant about how badly the vegas guys did guessing tampa's ranking. I was wrong to sell them short, or claim they had not done their work.They knew what was coming. And the reasons, well, they arent too far from truth.1. Ints in college.2. Accuracy issues 3. Social issues.4. Playing from within a solid surrounding team.5. Fishers record of producing nfl qbs. Think Russell.I could go on, but i would rather not. Its sad, it sucks, but the bucs picked the wrong qb again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Over how many seasons?

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No…and I never thought they were to begin with.  With a defensive staff that does not appear to be able to make changes during the game to stop the plays that the other team keeps running over and over again then this team is looking at a 4 win season at best….I’m not sure that I see 4 wins on their schedule.  I HOPE I’M WRONG!!

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.