Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Ramonb

Participant

I do, It was October 6th 2003.  The Bucs had started the season strong with Jurevicios shutting down the Eagles new stadium like he had the old one.  Then with 4 minutes left, the colts launch one of the greatest comebacks in history and we havent been the same since.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We never played the Colts in 2003. You must be delusional.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

peyton manningtim wansleythe game that should NEVER EVER EVER be mentioned

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I'm certain we didn't play the Colts at all. If we played them I would know, I remember all 15 games that season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

peyton manningtim wansleythe game that should NEVER EVER EVER be mentioned

What game? What the hell are you people talking about? YOU'RE ALL CRAZY WE NEVER PLAYED THE COLTS IN 2003 ALL THIS TALK OF A COMEBACK IS NUTS AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR LYING TO ME ASDJFHLASDFHGwfp;UwLhsdgfb.BSDCV

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Um, no.  Not even close!"The Fall" game was the MNF game at Carolina where they destroyed Kiffin's defense (2008).THAT was the fall game...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Um, no.  Not even close!"The Fall" game was the MNF game at Carolina where they destroyed Kiffin's defense (2008).THAT was the fall game...

Yep. Beginning of the end.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep. Beginning of the end.

We needed just one more win that season. Just one more win....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tony Dungy still snickers about that game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do, It was October 6th 2003.  The Bucs had started the season strong with Jurevicios shutting down the Eagles new stadium like he had the old one.  Then with 4 minutes left, the colts launch one of the greatest comebacks in history and we havent been the same since.

You're right. That was the beginning of the end. The final nail in the coffin occurred on Monday Night Football December 8, 2008, when Carolina put a shellacking on the Bucs.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.