Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I see a lot of people saying this.

Were his #s down vs NO and GB? Absolutely.

Was he perfect? Far from. Played well enough to win tho.

If Anything, evans & godwin need to play better. Tough catches dropped? Sure. But still Evans to blame for 2 picks yesterday. Godwin what 6+ drops this post season?

Reading articles Brady needs to play better really grinds my gears.

The D is balling atm! Love it. Especially smb! Shaq? 3 sacks! Making himself a ton of $ next year. I was ready to let him walk based on the WFT & NO games but bring the man back!

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

I think it’s more about better playcalling on offense, the no biscuit thing was turned to 11 yesterday and it nearly cost the game. The defense made some plays, also gave up a lot more plays, and it came down to a mix of pressure and packers mistakes at the right time barely working in the Bucs favor.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

Arians is too impatient in his offense especially when he has a defense that can make stops. So why not take a 12 play drive if that is what the defense is giving you?

• m_j

Participant

absolutely, if we keep him away from nonsense such as going deep on both 1st down and straight after on 2nd down, we‘ve got a shot.

if both playcalling and TB12 get one step better than yesterday we‘re gonna have a legit chance. it won‘t be easy vs. mahomes but it is one home game …. so why not!

• garfield

Participant

The first INT was a bad throw and definitely his fault. The second one? Looked like Evans mistimed his jump, he definitely could have had it even if it was a little high. The third one? Who cares it was basically a punt as GB blew that play up right away.

• m_j

Participant

yepp! and second one would have been TD if mike somehow managed to get it

• RHBucsFan

Participant

We need Godwin and Evans to stop dropping balls that hit their hands. That nonsense has to stop.

I killed Leftwhich all season but I’ve got to say, he’s been a maestro this post season. We’re mixing it up nice, going with the hot hands, using RoJo and Fournette well, and FINALLY running pre snap motion on our receivers, which lets Brady know if they’re running man or zone against us. Lefty is doing a fabulous job this post season!

• buc_boi

Participant

No getting around how sloppy his 2nd half was yesterday, it was sloppy.

We need to be perfect to beat KC

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

We damn near beat them once after allowing 200 yards & 2 tds to hill in 1 quarter. Fell down 17-0. We lost by 3.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

KC let off the gas in that game. It could have been worse than the score indicates.

• Roy

Participant

Brady needs to find Evans and Gronk more often, whether that’s play calling or whatever it is. I don’t know.

• Neubi

Participant

Would like to see more “safe” plays. Easy slants through the middle for 6-7y. Quick outs and screens. The one to Gronk was a game changer

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

WR screen is there all day for them. And the Chiefs LBs will not be able to cover both Gronk and Brate, so Brady should be able to exploit that all day.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

The entire offense needs to play better. They need to run the ball better especially with the lead, the WRs need to stop dropping passes, they need to stop calling predicable runs every first down, and Brady needs to not make risky throws late in the game with the lead.

• Boid Fink

Participant

He is due for a big time game, and these types of games are clearly where he excels on some
      Level. Situational victories are going to be vital as usual. He has to keep the chains moving, winning the third and 7’s and 1st and 20’s. He is clutch as they get. He is the definition of clutch. But he needs to have a nice game arm wise, and his receivers need to stop letting him down with blatant drops. Godwin particularly. Fournette and Jones as well.

I expect a big game from the defense, they will keep digging their graves. They are healthy and so is the offense. They need to win every down, 1v1. And they can. They have to get them to punt 5-6 times in the game.

They can beat anyone. I have always said this. And now they are.

• Watchman

Participant

Everyone needs to play better. Everything needs to be better. It is the Super Bowl, and they are playing the defending champs and best team in the league.

Man I don’t know if my heart can take it, I was a lot younger for the last one.

My son was 4 months old for SB37. He is an 18 year old senior in HS now.

• kenntak

Participant

Things that need to be improved: running up the middle for 1 or 2 yards on first down; dropped passes; not taking the easy plays that are given to you; offense creativity. The Patriots, Saints and Chiefs always have special plays that can often be impactful in a game.

• Natural Selection

Participant

I thought first half Brady in GB was 100/100. I don’t see how a QB could theoretically be better throwing the football. Our receivers were simply not worthy of his greatness and let a boat race victory slip through their hands, imo. If he throws like that first half for the game against KC, I don’t think we can lose.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Play like he did first half vs Packers for 4 quarters and I think we win.

Our D line should punish a beat up O line. Also Mahomes mobility may be slightly hampered.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

TB cannot afford to throw three picks in the second half like he did against Green Bay. A team like KC will capitalize on that.

• TURBO

Participant

I don’t know why this irritates anyone, he does need to play better. We have to fire on all cylinders in the Super Bowl vs this Chief’s team.

We have to play our A game at every position, seems obvious to me.

This Chief’s team is good, REALLY good, and if he throws 3 picks to this team, I doubt we win.

• TURBO

Participant

Along with that, our receivers MUST make the freaking catch 100% of the time. We just can’t afford to drop passes like we did at Green Bay. Chiefs are just too damn good to make those mistakes.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I don’t think the offense or defense has played an “A” game this postseason. Sure, you can beat Washington with a B game, but it’s pretty incredible they beat both NO and GB on the road with B games.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.