Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• BucNY

Participant

Forgive my ignorance on the subject please.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, Schiano and his entire staff were released.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The whole coaching staff, likely.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes! All new staff from top to bottom.

• Anonymous

Inactive

All gone.  All 47,890 coaches…gone!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even if they were retained any new coach would whack them as well.

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL network made it sound like that is not certain yet buccaneer4ever.I would assume they're all gone but my heart skipped a beat for half a second when they didn't exactly confirm that they were all gone just a minute ago on NFLN.

• Anonymous

Inactive

All gone.  All 47,890 coaches...gone!!!

lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

You missed the non-coaches like Butch Davis.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll miss sully’s vertical passing scheme the most. I really loved those read and adjust routes that no one ever seemed to be able to run right, those were fun.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll miss sully's vertical passing scheme the most. I really loved those read and adjust routes that no one ever seemed to be able to run right, those were fun.

I don't know those 7 gap stunts that Sheridan ran were things of beauty too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll miss sully's vertical passing scheme the most. I really loved those read and adjust routes that no one ever seemed to be able to run right, those were fun.

I don't know those 7 gap stunts that Sheridan ran were things of beauty too.

Yeah, they were sweet!

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL network made it sound like that is not certain yet buccaneer4ever.I would assume they're all gone but my heart skipped a beat for half a second when they didn't exactly confirm that they were all gone just a minute ago on NFLN.

It's in the story here on PR:

Schiano's reign ended amid accusations and negative headlines that are usually reserved for soap operas. The negative national image of the Buccaneers was too much for the Glazer family to ignore and combined with the mounting losses, the Glazers decided to make the move to relieve Schiano and his staff of their duties.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks Buc4eva

• Anonymous

Inactive

My pleasure, bro.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any chance the Glazers just promote Butch Davis to GM

• Anonymous

Inactive

Depends if they want to buy him out or not. He's on the North Carolina payroll until 2015 ($2.7 mill between 2012 and 2015) provided he's not a coach in the NFL hence why he was an advisor not a coach on the Buc's. They'd have to pay him like $2 million up front before he considered becoming a coach.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can someone please tell Te’o-Nesheim that the game is over and the 39 gap stunt can be stopped. Oh and that his coaches were fired also.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So this means that Ronde has the inside track on his coaching position of choice? 

• Anonymous

Inactive

So this means that Ronde has the inside track on his coaching position of choice?

Man, he would be AWESOME as the secondary coach....

• Anonymous

Inactive

Depends if they want to buy him out or not. He's on the North Carolina payroll until 2015 ($2.7 mill between 2012 and 2015) provided he's not a coach in the NFL hence why he was an advisor not a coach on the Buc's. They'd have to pay him like $2 million up front before he considered becoming a coach.

But thats only if he is a coach...the chance of being a GM is still there.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.