Viewing 42 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

15gf7o3.jpgThis dog is locked in an abandoned house on Maitland Drive in Holiday Florida. I've called animal control but it is an "off day" so they are not answering their phones or after hours line. I called the sheriff's dept. In Pasco county and they Deputy I spoke to said they contacted the owner of the house who said he is I'm the process of moving out and comes by everyday to check on the dog. But as you can see in the picture there's no food just trash. The sheriff's also said that animal control will not go take the dog instead they'll just leave a notice and come back in 3 days or so. The neighbors have said that the owner left about a week ago and HAS NOT been back at all. I'm really worried this dog may dehydrate and die.The address to the house is 3381 Maitland Dr.Animal control numbers I called are (727) 847-8102 or (800) 547-9427.We were able to put some food through the window but we couldn't fit a water bowl through. I've called bay news 9 at (727) 329-2400 They say they will look into it but I doubt it.Please tomorrow and the rest of this week please call the numbers above and have them take this more seriously. Usually it takes an effort of people calling for something to be done, THEY DO LISTEN if enough people call. So please help out!!!!! Spread it to more people who could also call, to add to the effort to help this voiceless victim.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ve talked to the neighbors and they all say the owner was always dealing with police and wasn’t a good guy. So we’ve been trying to spread the news as much as possible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Break the door down and feed/water the dog. Police obviously don’t care.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep, break a window. House is abandoned, get that dog out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

UPDATE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152094955777734&id=186323087733Donate anything you can!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This has to be a joke thread, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I must admit my first instinct is to be suspishus, too.  If for real, then good on you guys, sure someone will love the dog, and live happily ever after.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would I joke about this? Jeez, leave it to ppl on the internet to bash someone asking for a little help for a neglected dog.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is a real emergency.  I wish I could be there to help.    Luckily they have the donation site so I gave a hefty donation.    This tragedy has to be avoided!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is a real emergency.  I wish I could be there to help.    Luckily they have the donation site so I gave a hefty donation.    This tragedy has to be avoided!

I hope this is true, considering you're nothing more than a racist, homophobic troll. And, if it is indeed true, that's a noble thing you've done. Well played sir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry is not homophobic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I must admit my first instinct is to be suspishus, too.

Whoa!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry is not homophobic.

Considering his fetish for Ladyboys, perhaps you're right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I must admit my first instinct is to be suspishus, too.

Whoa!!

Hooked on phonics has it's own limitations

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So does the board censor.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw a cat up a tree this morning…should I start a new thread to help this feline out…or can we just combine these two great causes?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw a cat up a tree this morning...should I start a new thread to help this feline out...or can we just combine these two great causes?

How about piss off? Then piss off again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Squirrel in the center lane with it’s back legs ran over….Please help.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry is not homophobic.

Not since I moved to Uganda.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

get that dog out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was just a pitbull.  Who cares?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a related note, about a month or two ago, a lady who owned a pet store, torched the place for insurance purposes. With 10 or 20 little puppies trapped inside in cages.  She did a poor job of torching the place though, the fire dept got there before any of the pups were hurt. She is in jail now for insurance fraud and some other charges.The authorities have received hundreds and hundreds of request, by people wanting to adopt one of the pups. IIRC, they had to hold a lottery to see who got a pup and who didn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get that dog out of there!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, that's true.  Leave him in there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Squirrel in the center lane with it's back legs ran over....Please help.

i lol'd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get that squirrel out of there!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You must have missed the entire Mike Vick case  a few years back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry is not homophobic.

Lmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m far from homophobic.  I wish every guy in the world other them myself, my brothers and my friends was gay.    Crime would go to almost zero (how many gays commit crime?), rap music would disappear (thank God), and we would have the choice of any ladies we wanted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm far from homophobic.  I wish every guy in the world other them myself, my brothers and my friends was gay.    Crime would go to almost zero (how many gays commit crime?), rap music would disappear (thank God), and we would have the choice of any ladies we wanted.

What would be wrong if your brothers or your friends were gay?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you wish.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you wish.

You're the one who loves ladyboys. So, again, answer the question. What would be wrong if your brothers or friends were gay?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much to your dismay, not every man on earth could be gay.  Somebody needs to have sex with the hot ladies of the world to keep the human race going.  We volunteer for that duty. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much to your dismay, not every man on earth could be gay.  Somebody needs to have sex with the hot ladies of the world to keep the human race going.  We volunteer for that duty.

Again, why won't you answer the question? Would you disown them? Would you hate them? Would you act like your normal, homophobic, racist, bigot, d-bag self? Or would you love them and befriend them regardless?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who knows?  My family and friends are not gay so I don’t know how I’d react.  I will likely never have to worry about how I would react because the chances are about zero that would happen.If you and I ever become friends, I will let you know at that time. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep. Engaged to the most amazing woman in the world. Who is also going to make the most wonderful step-mother to my son. Sorry pal, but my life is damn near perfect. I’m sorry your only move is to deflect. I actually feel bad for you. I mean, I realize you’re a troll and have no life (considering this board is you life…having made multiple accounts); but I realize you are a racist, homophobic, bigot in real life. That truly is sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am a racist, homophobic, bigot in real life. That truly is sad.

Sad, but not surprising.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad, but not surprising.

Typical Java response when he's getting b*tch slapped all over the place. Time to report him to the mods.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sad, but not surprising.

i had my suspicions about Donkey. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who knows?  My family and friends are not gay so I don't know how I'd react.  I will likely never have to worry about how I would react because the chances are about zero that would happen.If you and I ever become friends, I will let you know at that time.

That you know of.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So they go to the whorehouses with me and have sex with tons of women as a cover up?    Not likely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

comedy at its finest!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.