Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• RK Barrett

Participant

Fascinating when you put all the pieces together like the Select Committee is doing

If you recall there was mystery about the resignation of a US atty in Georgia

“Trump-Appointed U.S. Attorney In Georgia Abruptly Resigns”

Barr wouldn’t give Trump what he wanted, stepped down

Rosen takes over

Rosen wouldnt give Trump what he wanted

Loony Trump lawyer set to take over for Rosen

Rosen prepares Nixonian Saturday Night Massacre (mass resignations at DOJ) and convinces WH counsel to help convince Trump not to fire him and install looney Trump lawyer

Heated argument within the WH as Rosen assert Saturday Night Massacre scenario to Trump and loony Trump lawyer eggs Trump on

GA US Atty resigns rather than deal with Trump’s (and Graham’s) illegal end run around Rosen

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LOL!

Is this the infamous Virgil 7.5

Have your SHINGLES healed??

• jbear

Participant

Has this gone viral yet? Maybe you’re one of the thinkers who helps decide what goes viral…. lucky you. Most of us have resigned ourselves to the fact that we can’t think for ourselves and just regurgitate the garbage being pumped into our twitter feeds. Not you though.

• RK Barrett

Participant

Has this gone viral yet?

I am sorry your feeling were hurt

• RK Barrett

Participant

that we can’t think for ourselves and just regurgitate the garbage being pumped into our twitter feeds. Not you though.

Jbear

you finally got something right

see. there’s still hope for you. The other are f—ed though

• spartan

Participant

This only emphasizes the point I made MONTHS ago about the so called coup. Trump may have been pissed and want certain things to happen, but at the end of the day the chances of a coup was zero. There was no support from the military, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, Congress (overall) et al.

The funny thing is, in their attempts to blow up the “coup attempt” and “armed insurrection”, the evidence demonstrates that there was absolutely no chance of it being attempted, and if by some act of God it was, of succeeding.

In essence, the whole coup thing is total bullsh*t fostered by people who either don’t have the intellectual capacity to realize it, or who are deliberately lying to play to the useful idiots.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Chances were low but certainly not zero.

And Trump didn’t think it was zero…

Just because the criminal tries to rob the bank with a bad plan doesn’t mean we scoff at the attempt.

• RK Barrett

Participant

This only emphasizes the point I made MONTHS ago about the so called coup. Trump may have been pissed and want certain things to happen, but at the end of the day the chances of a coup was zero. There was no support from the military, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, Congress (overall) et al.

The funny thing is, in their attempts to blow up the “coup attempt” and “armed insurrection”, the evidence demonstrates that there was absolutely no chance of it being attempted, and if by some act of God it was, of succeeding.

In essence, the whole coup thing is total bullsh*t fostered by people who either don’t have the intellectual capacity to realize it, or who are deliberately lying to play to the useful idiots.

This is legit mental illness

Spartan hopefully one day you’ll see that it’s illogical to say an attempt is meaningless because it didn’t succeed.

I think you posted here that you are ex LEO. How could that possibly be? You’re literally saying (for at least the 2nd time) that half of the criminal code (attempt) does not exist. A man can LEGALLY try to rape a women without consequence if it’s unsuccessful?

Trump lost 2020 by a LANDSLIDE. It was as clear a rebuke of a sitting President as there has been in modern history. Historically red states turned against him, incredible turnout …all with him facing a very weak challenger in Biden.

140 GOP entered a suit to stop the results

Arizona is still investigating nothing

A Wisconsin GOP person just started a similar investigation in that state

Pennsylvania too

WHAT WOULDVE HAPPENED IF IT WAS A .01% election?

• RK Barrett

Participant

@Spartan

Just so it’s clear my joke about MAGA mental illness is just that, a joke.

I don’t think most of the Cove Trump supporters are literally insane, I think that your politics and beliefs force you to post things they would make the casual, disinterested observer wonder lol

For example, you go out of your way to discuss the history of the eagle WHILE omitting the two facts I raised and the specific history of the symbol in the Trump campaign. You have now been forced three times – Michigan, insurrection and coup – to down play violence from your side etc etc etc

Pick a topic. Even when your ship is sunk and at the bottom you all stay on deck pretending to look fir the sun on the horizon.

• RK Barrett

Participant

• jbear

Participant

Spartan hopefully one day you’ll see that it’s illogical to say an attempt is meaningless because it didn’t succeed.

I think you posted here that you are ex LEO. How could that possibly be? You’re literally saying (for at least the 2nd time) that half of the criminal code (attempt) does not exist. A man can LEGALLY try to rape a women without consequence if it’s unsuccessful?

Trump lost 2020 by a LANDSLIDE. It was as clear a rebuke of a sitting President as there has been in modern history. Historically red states turned against him, incredible turnout …all with him facing a very weak challenger in Biden.

Pennsylvania too

Did your Twitter feed tell you all that oh great lord of the parrots?

*Squak squak squak!

• RK Barrett

Participant

Pennsylvania too

Did your Twitter feed tell you all that oh great lord of the parrots?

*Squak squak squak!

Off night for Java

• RK Barrett

Participant

disagree that he will be indicted

the focus should be on where he got the crazy info

• spartan

Participant

For example, you go out of your way to discuss the history of the eagle WHILE omitting the two facts I raised and the specific history of the symbol in the Trump campaign. You have now been forced three times – Michigan, insurrection and coup – to down play violence from your side etc etc etc

I was pointing out that the “evidence” you produced was pretty slim on the face of it and it would appear that you (and others) made shit up; AGAIN. For example, the red used by the Nazis was very bright red, the red in those cards is burgundy. So if you want to point to the presence of similarities, it might be a good idea to use things that are actually, you know, similar?

If that is not gaslighting I do not what is. You see what you want to see and arrive at your own conclusions. That’s fine, but fantasy should stay in your online D+D room.

Take a look at this thread. You spent about 2 years castigating the AG Barr DOJ as a danger to Democracy and shill for President Trump. Now apparently it was them who saved the Republic as we know. The problem with flagrant and public flip flopping is that people remember what you said previously.

• RK Barrett

Participant

You spent about 2 years castigating the AG Barr DOJ as a danger to Democracy and shill for President Trump. Now apparently it was them who saved the Republic as we know. The problem with flagrant and public flip flopping is that people remember what you said previously.

Spartan, I give you too much credit

How in the world are the two things mutually exclusively? Barr, as head of the DOJ was a shill for Trump as the AG. AND HE HAD A REVLOT for it within the DOJ. That is a fact, well demonstrated. That doesnt make Barr a FASCIST, especially not when his GUY HAS LOST. In fact, according to press accounts, the most forceful lawyer stopping Trump was Cipplione . . Trump’s OWN LAWYER. A lawyer can be an ADVOCATE for his/her client, but not a criminal or a fascist

The point is that Barr drew a line though at the election stuff BECAUSE IT WAS BOGUS and it dealt with literally threatened he future of the democracy, the hallmark of America – the peaceful transfer of power. So BARR FREAKING QUIT . . you get that, right? He quit because of Trump’s election mess (by the timing) and Trump went after the next guy. That guy similarly refused FOR THE SAME REASONS and so on

the reason the story is INTERESTING (besides the massive historical significance) is because Trumper clowns like you actually suggested that these people were all “Deep State.”

bwhahahah

• RK Barrett

Participant

@Spartan my comment — that you called gaslighting — was about this

Trump may have been pissed and want certain things to happen, but at the end of the day the chances of a coup was zero. There was no support from the military, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, Congress (overall) et al.

the “total bullshit” here is coming from you

This is the second time that you are saying that an attempt — THERE OBVIOUSLY WAS AN ATTEMPT YOU CANT MAKE THAT DISAPPEAR — CULDNT SUCCEED, SO PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT WER EBULLSHITTIGN.

THATS SIMPLY ILLOGICAL, AS ILLOGICAL AS MY RAPE hypothetical

• spartan

Participant

This is the second time that you are saying that an attempt — THERE OBVIOUSLY WAS AN ATTEMPT YOU CANT MAKE THAT DISAPPEAR — CULDNT SUCCEED, SO PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT WER EBULLSHITTIGN.

There was a demonstration that turned into a riot. The people there on January 6th, even the absolute fruitbats did not have the means, resources or even a friggin plan to accomplish an insurrection let alone a coup. An insurrection/coup needs (and not limited) to:

1. Weapons
      2. The means to take and hold communication centers.
      3. Sufficient people to take and HOLD strategic resources around the city.
      4. The ability to coordinate resources.
      5. A system of Command and control.
      6. A means of communication
      7. A single leader that can assess the situation on the ground and adjust accordingly.
      8. logistics.

The “insurrectionists” had none of these. NONE. There was no realistic attempt on seizing power. None. I won’t discount there may have been a few internet warriors who may have thought they were about to save the Republic by taking on the might of the USA single handedly, but come on, let’s be real. It did not happen.

• RK Barrett

Participant

There was a demonstration that turned into a riot.

@Spartan
      , whatever your thoughts about the indirection, it coincided with what we are discussing with Trump and the DOJ. They are related, but different

You’re arguing that the insurrection wasn’t an insurrection. I think that’s dumb for the reasons that I’ve pointed out before but that’s different than the story that is discussed in this thread about Trump using the DOJ To undermine the election and particularly the outcome in Georgia and Arizona

• RK Barrett

Participant

• RK Barrett

Participant

• RK Barrett

Participant

“Former President Donald Trump pressured acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to declare that the election was corrupt in an attempt to help Republican members of Congress try to overturn the election result, according to notes of a December 2020 call Trump held with Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue”

• RK Barrett

Participant

There was a demonstration that turned into a riot. The people there on January 6th, even the absolute fruitbats did not have the means, resources or even a friggin plan

they were going to “hang Pence.”

here’s a similar Trump guy, who would fit right in here in the Cove, being charged with MULTIPLE crimes even though he dint have the means, resource or even a friggin plan”

“The criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court claims that on Dec. 16 and 17, Winegar left voicemails at the Washington, D.C. offices of six members of Congress. Those lawmakers are unnamed in court documents.

According to court records, Winegar is accused of leaving voicemails where he threatened to hang the six members of Congress if they did not “get behind Donald Trump.”

In one message, authorities claimed, the New Hampshire man said, “I got some advice for you. Here’s the advice, Donald Trump is your president. If you don’t get behind him, we’re going to hang you until you die.”

In another voicemail, Winegar is accused of saying, ““How is there a pandemic when 99.9% of people survive? Huh? It seems like you don’t understand what the f*** a pandemic is. You better get behind Donald Trump or we’re going to hang you, and I’m going to laugh.”

“You better support Donald Trump as your president,” he is accused of saying in another message. “There has been massive fraud in this country. And if you don’t support it, we’re going to drag you out and we’re going to hang you by your neck to die. Good luck.”

“Ryder Winegar, a 33-year-old Amherst, New Hampshire man, was arrested Jan. 11 and indicted Monday on six counts of threatening members of Congress and one count of threatening a New Hampshire state representative, U.S. Attorney Scott W. Murray’s office said in a statement Tuesday.”

the insurrectionists acted on his threats

• RK Barrett

Participant

The same people in the actual DOJ who threatened to resign warned Pak this was coming when the story broke if the call between the GA Sec of State and Trump

So that means that multiple attorneys with the DoJ have now testified and provided documents to support that Trump was trying to overturn the election both st the federal and state level, all leading up to and including Jan 6th

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.