Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• parnelldickinson

Participant

Okay dolphins we believe you……wink wink……right

• Pennywise

Participant

Yea because teams call the media and tell them,their intentions

• Greattimes

Participant

The Dolphins will stay pat at #5 and pick either Herbert or Tua. It would not surprise me if they tried to trade up in front of the Bucs to take OT Jones.

• Puckrobber

Participant

I’m still wondering if Miami does take a QB, what do they do with Josh Rosen? Trade him to a team who missed out on an upper QB at the draft? Or, do they actually take an offensive tackle and train Rosen to be their #1 guy?

Been curious about that ever since the media had the Fins taking a Quarterback at #5.

• Pennywise

Participant

Michael Lombardi
      @mlombardiNFL
      Maybe, just maybe, the Fins love Jordan Love….good chance.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lololololololzzzzzzzzz!!!

Michael Lombardi
      @mlombardiNFL

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’d like to see Rosen given a true shot at starting but I get the feeling he will be a career backup.

Rosen is probably too expensive to bring in as a backup, right?

If we had the cap space I’d give up a 6th for him… groom him as a backup

• Greattimes

Participant

Michael Lombardi
      @mlombardiNFL

If the Fins love QB Love, I expect them to trade back for first round pick this year to select Love and a first round pick in 2021.

• parnelldickinson

Participant

yeah rosen has never been put in a good position yeton his career. still dont know what he can become. seems too talented and has all the tools, just we dont know if he has the “it “factor. quality backup to groom. seems as good as hebert, love to me

• BucsBay

Participant

Maybe teams are smarter than they look and Jedrick Willis will be a top 3 pick. This run on tackles looks like it’s going to start early.

• BucsBay

Participant

yeah rosen has never been put in a good position yeton his career. still dont know what he can become. seems too talented and has all the tools, just we dont know if he has the “it “factor. quality backup to groom. seems as good as hebert, love to me

Rosen’s pocket presence seemed to be his biggest issue last I saw. If the Dolphins can put a great O-Line in front of him, he may not be a bad QB. We know Fitzmagic can play really well too when he has time and a running game. If we can’t have Jedrick Willis, Miami is one place I wouldn’t mind seeing him.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

The new rumor is that Miami wants to keep their first first rounder and still trade to #3 overall.

Now that is very strange….

Build the trenches!

• BucsBay

Participant

Under the trade value chart their 2nd rounder would be enough to go from 5 to 3. If Detroit wants a defensive player and are good with either Okudah or Simmons, they may as well trade down the 2 spots.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

• JC5100

Participant

Andrew Thomas is the cleanest OT prospect and as the best feet. You can coach the other stuff but you cannot coach foot speed and that’s probably why he’s going to go top 5.

The Redskins should trade out of #2. They actually don’t need Chase Young, they already have a really good young DL, and he’s not worth the #2 pick anyway.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

It could be that the Dolphins are trying to get the #3 pick without giving up the #5 pick. That will cost them their two lower first rounders and either one or both of their second rounders. But it will ensure they get one of the top tackles plus Tua or Herbert.

• BucsBay

Participant

Andrew Thomas is the cleanest OT prospect and as the best feet. You can coach the other stuff but you cannot coach foot speed and that’s probably why he’s going to go top 5.

The Redskins should trade out of #2. They actually don’t need Chase Young, they already have a really good young DL, and he’s not worth the #2 pick anyway.

Andrew Thomas doesn’t have tape pass blocking with technique that is going to work in the NFL. Thomas and Jones are pretty equal as prospects imo.

• Nobody

Participant

What in the world @Bucsbay ?

Are you serious? His tape is utterly full of technically clean, balanced, well-paced Vertical and 45 Sets with devastating hand-shooting (accuracy, brutal extension and control up top for trivial mirrors and redirects).

Is that a weird still from a Voch Lombardi thing? That’s supposed to be convincing instead of all of the actual real speed game tape of Thomas’ consistently good base?

• BucsBay

Participant

Did you watch the video? He’s being coached to give up his chest, keep his hands wide, and allow first contact. His feet may be great, but his hands and technique will need work.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Andrew Thomas is going to be a top 10 tackle in the league. Sucks he won’t be there for us.

• BucsBay

Participant

I watched the LSU tape just now and Thomas was pretty damn solid. He did give up 2 maybe 3 pressures from what I saw. One lead to a pick. One he got beat clean out of his stance. Chaisson doesn’t exactly have good speed to power but you can see that Thomas and his technique are susceptible to it. Plus Fromm is pretty much always throwing short routes.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.