Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• mgchat76

Participant

Richie Incognito is suspended indefinitely while he’s being investigated for racially charged harassment of Jonathan Martin.  Maybe next week all the media attention will be on them instead of the Bucs miserable season.  That should count for something.   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs still have plenty of time to top it..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Richie Incognito is a d0uchebag… Regardless of what happens with this story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SI taking a less sensational positionhttp://nfl.si.com/2013/11/03/dolphins-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m thinking it won’t be too hard to track down texts and messages sent by him, so on top of being a d-bag he’s also stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SI taking a less sensational positionhttp://nfl.si.com/2013/11/03/dolphins-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin/

Yeah, a lot has happened since that was written.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn, he had to give up 15 grand for the veterans to take a Las Vegas trip?That's a classless D-Bag move by those guys, they shouldn't have that kid do that... But Jonathan you gotta man up son.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They should just cut him and get it over with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Richie Incognito is a d0uchebag... Regardless of what happens with this story.

from watching Hard Knocks last year he did come across as a bully .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well and I’m sure part of the problem is that Martin went full Daquan for the Fish. They let Long walk thinking they had a young guy who could fill shoes and Martin choked up a huge chicken bone.  If he was playing well I’m guessing no one is bothering him too much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From watching Hard Knocks Incognito and Long seemed pretty close.  Long wasnt the **CENSORED** RI was but it seemed they ruled the locker room.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Richie Incognito is a d0uchebag... Regardless of what happens with this story.

from watching Hard Knocks last year he did come across as a bully .

He's on the radio down here a lot. He comes off that way all the time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When this all started I thought Martin was being a little soft but the more stuff that comes out about it… I could see why he flipped. Everybody has some kind of breaking point and it sounds like nobody stuck up for that guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this sounds like something that should be happening within the Bucs lockeroom this season, not the Dolphins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s a great article about a crazy Dolphins message board poster.  It’s kind of how Java is with Tebow and Gruden, he either must be a close relative or a really pathetic, obsessive fan.http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.