Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 197 reply threads

• Author

• cyberdude558

Participant

Jonathan Martin’s representatives have notified the Miami Dolphins about allegations of player misconduct within the locker room, spurring the team to ask the NFL to launch an independent inquiry Sunday, and then announcing the indefinite suspension of offensive lineman Richie Incognito.“We are taking these allegations very seriously and plan to review the matter further,” the Dolphins said. “.?.?.?As an organization, we are committed to a culture of team-first accountability and respect for one another.”The announcements came late on a busy Sunday, in which new details of the alleged abuse suffered by Martin came to light, and in which a potential new controversy was just beginning.The latest twist:Young Dolphins players are under pressure to dig deep into their pockets to pay for veterans’ social outings, a practice that is straining their finances and locker room chemistry, according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation.These allegations come on the heels of an ESPN report Sunday morning that Incognito pressured Martin into paying $15,000 for an unofficial team vacation to Las Vegas — a trip that Martin, an offensive tackle, didn’t even join.The Dolphins said Sunday night they suspended Incognito indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team.According to a statement from the team, “We believe in maintaining a culture of respect for one another, and as a result we believe this is in the best interests of the organization at this time.”One young defensive player, whose privacy the Miami Herald is protecting, is on his way to going broke because he has been unable to say no to the older players, a source said.“Everything tastes better when rookies pay for it,” veteran defensive end Jared Odrick wrote on Twitter over the weekend. “Yes, the bill would make you sick.”Younger players were handed the tab for a $30,000 team dinner, according to a source. The rookie minimum salary this year is about $400,000.Will Davis, a rookie cornerback, tweeted Sunday: “The bill was definitely split. .?.?. They would never put that on one man to pay for it all. Haha now that would be crazy?.?.?.”Every team has a rookie dinner outing, which is what Odrick was referring to in his tweet, but at issue are incidents that extend far beyond a onetime meal deal.The source characterized Dolphins veterans using younger players as ATMs to finance their nightlife whims. These older players have been caught up in the fast-paced Miami lifestyle without the burden of having to pay for it, the source continued.Multiple sources plugged into the organization agree that it’s happening in Miami — but it’s not just a Dolphins issue: It happens league-wide, and organizations and the players’ union know all about it. They simply don’t care, another source said.Earlier in the day, Incognito pushed back against reports last week that Martin left the team over bullying, with Incognito taking direct aim at ESPN in a series of tweets Sunday morning.“Stop slandering my name,” Incognito told ESPN’s Adam Schefter via Twitter. “You hide behind ‘sources’ who are not man enough to put their name behind the BS you report.” Schefter stood behind his report Sunday that Incognito was under review by the NFL Players Association for his role in Martin’s departure from the team. The team has privately held that Martin abruptly left the club last Monday to deal with emotional issues.This is not the first time Schefter’s reporting has been questioned by Incognito.During training camp, the ESPN correspondent, citing sources, wrote that Incognito decked a bouncer at the Fontainebleau’s trendy Club Liv.However, Incognito claims he never threw a punch, and a police report on the incident appeared to support his story. It noted that he, not the bouncer, had abrasions consistent with a fight. Police sent Incognito home with a trespassing warning.On Sunday, Incognito went public with his grievances.“@AdamSchefter This is the second time you have tried to drag my name through the mud with lies,” he wrote. “@espn shame on you for attaching my name to false speculation. I won’t be holding my breathe [sic] for an apology.”Former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka had some strong words for Incognito on ESPN on Sunday, saying, “I find it hard to believe. .?.?. I can’t comprehend it. When this would happen in my time, you take the bully and you’d kick his butt. You go to Fist City with this guy.”Ditka and fellow football analyst and former player Tom Jackson pointed the finger at Dolphins coach Joe Philbin, saying, “[Philbin’s] efforts should be to end [the behavior].”Dolphins players might have violated portions of the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy if allegations of harassment of Martin and other allegations involving the treatment of younger players are shown to be true, according to league sources.The NFL Personal Conduct policy imposes a standard of conduct for league and club employees, including players and coaches. The policy states that they are “held to a higher standard and expected to conduct yourself in a way that is responsible, promotes the values upon which the League is based, and is lawful.Employees found to violate the policy might be disciplined if any of the following circumstances were to take place:• Violent or threatening behavior among employees, whether in or outside the workplace.• Conduct that imposes inherent danger to the safety and well being of another person.• Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity and reputation of the NFL, NFL clubs or NFL players.Meanwhile, some outside the Dolphins pushed back against the idea that the team is a franchise in disarray.“This is a runaway train that the media, national and local reporters are taking to a .?.?. crazy level, and there’s no reason for any of it,” said agent David Canter, who represents several Dolphins players, including star defensive tackle Paul Soliai. “The Miami Dolphins are not a dysfunctional organization. They don’t have a dysfunctional leadership.“The players in the locker room don’t dislike each other,” Canter continued. “They fight for each other and work for each other. This is one player [Martin] who had a very, very adverse reaction to a set of circumstances.”http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/04/3729152/incognito-dolphins-push-back-against.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That OL was ready a mess and now they are gonna be down 2 staters..not sure if Martin was still starting and he sucked anyways but it can’t be good for an already shakey unit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LaCanfora seems to confirm Scheffter saying he has seen evidence and Icognito called Martin a half n_ _ _ er and threatened his family.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incognito apparently doesn’t live up to his name…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: “Hey, wassup, you half n

piece of (expletive)…2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....3. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).4. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."NFL has heard Richie Incognito's VM to Jonathan Martin. Dolphins have heard the voice mail.-Schefter

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incognito is a complete asshole.  He wont play another game for the Dolphins.  This is way worse than the Riley Cooper situation

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LaCanfora seems to confirm Scheffter saying he has seen evidence and Icognito called Martin a half n_ _ _ er and threatened his family.

Damn Richie... That's not hazing that's hatred right there.The coach should be looked at too. Apparently Martin went to him about it before.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn Richie... That's not hazing that's hatred right there.The coach should be looked at too. Apparently Martin went to him about it before.

Yup. If it turns out that he shrugged it off, then a suspension should take place for Philbin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

Interesting. If that is his dad, then it's no surprise that Jr turned out to be a complete douche.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. If it turns out that he shrugged it off, then a suspension should take place for Philbin.

He did himself in by acting like he had no idea that it was going on bad then trying to get that kids parents to release a BS joint statement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember watching the Phins hard knocks last year, and Philbin kind of came off like a p*ssy who didn’t deal with confrontation very well when it came to his players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember watching the Phins hard knocks last year, and Philbin kind of came off like a p*ssy who didn't deal with confrontation very well when it came to his players.

I remember that too.. Definitely showed his leadership skills there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there’s hazing…and then there’s hate crime.nice work, moron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is crazy and has to be 100% true after reading into all of it. I'm sure we have players and family members post on here too. I was looking over on the dolphins message boards and they are loving it over there. Apparently one of their posters is the one who opened up the can of worms by doing a little investigating and now deadspin is making it a national story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Part of me thinks this is a full sabotage of the Dolphins being ran by the Jags for us to stumble in to a win on Monday night.Sneaky bastards!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is crazy and has to be 100% true after reading into all of it. I'm sure we have players and family members post on here too. I was looking over on the dolphins message boards and they are loving it over there. Apparently one of their posters is the one who opened up the can of worms by doing a little investigating and now deadspin is making it a national story.

3SK. Sounds like Greg Schiano needs to make a guest appearance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3SK. Sounds like Greg Schiano needs to make a guest appearance.

That situation needs Greg Schiano

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incognito is obviously in the wrong here but come on Jonathon Martin.  You are 6’5″ 315 pounds .  Grow a sack and stand up to him . 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incognito is obviously in the wrong here but come on Jonathon Martin.  You are 6'5" 315 pounds .  Grow a sack and stand up to him .

I said the same thing at first but some people are just soft, and can be picked on like that regardless of their size. Dude is weak minded but that's not wrong.Couldn't be me tho... I would take his ass to fist city. I may not win but I bet he won't try that stuff again.  Not trying to seem like I'm a bad ass or anything but I wouldn't stand for that. Hazing is one thing, but this stuff here is almost criminal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incognito is basically the same size at 6’3″ 319 lbs and sure seems to be at least a bit of a psychopath.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incognito is obviously in the wrong here but come on Jonathon Martin.  You are 6'5" 315 pounds .  Grow a sack and stand up to him .

And there it is, someone doing the "grow a pair" bullshit.Fuck off.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incognito is basically the same size at 6'3" 319 lbs and sure seems to be at least a bit of a psychopath.

Maybe but I have to admit if someone says they are going to shit down by throat and then threaten to slap my mother I'm pretty sure I'm going down swinging.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am curious what specifically he wanted to [expletive] in his mouth. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....  there are only 3 possibilities I can think of here. None of them really make sense as a threat

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

S, C, or P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what I’ve heard Shots it was sh*t in his mouth

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just now from Rotoworld:A "ranking club source" tells the Miami Herald LG Richie Incognito is "done" with the Dolphins."There are procedures in place and everyone wants to be fair," the source said. "But from a club perspective he'll never play another game here." The Herald reports Incognito is planning to defend himself in a " robust manner," but it's not going to matter. The Dolphins are tired of Incognito's antics, which appear to have gone well beyond "antics" with Jonathan Martin. Now on the wrong side of 30 and a volatile personality going back to his days at Nebraska, it's quite possible Incognito's career is through, as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just now from Rotoworld:A "ranking club source" tells the Miami Herald LG Richie Incognito is "done" with the Dolphins."There are procedures in place and everyone wants to be fair," the source said. "But from a club perspective he'll never play another game here." The Herald reports Incognito is planning to defend himself in a " robust manner," but it's not going to matter. The Dolphins are tired of Incognito's antics, which appear to have gone well beyond "antics" with Jonathan Martin. Now on the wrong side of 30 and a volatile personality going back to his days at Nebraska, it's quite possible Incognito's career is through, as well.

duh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

youngone: "I said the same thing at first but some people are just soft, and can be picked on like that regardless of their size. Dude is weak minded but that's not wrong."It is if you want to play in the NFL. Gonna have to be a lot mentally tougher than that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you are unwilling to fight your co-worker, you are weak minded and soft!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well if your job is shoving other big strong men with nasty temperaments then it kind of does.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know you're being sarcastic but maybe the ones who give in to these people running their mouth talking crap are the weak minded ones who need to grow up. I for one played sports in high school and college and never lost my temper to someone running their mouth (teammate or opposing team player). And in no way am I defending Incognito obviously he a piece of crap and has some personal issues of his own that he needs to work out. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know you're being sarcastic but maybe the ones who give in to these people running their mouth talking crap are the weak minded ones who need to grow up. I for one played sports in high school and college and never lost my temper to someone running their mouth (teammate or opposing team player). And in no way am I defending Incognito obviously he a piece of crap and has some personal issues of his own that he needs to work out.

Seriously. The barbaric quick-to-blows attitude makes me want to facepalm. Ignore the jerk and he can't get any attention. It may take a good 3 to 10 minutes a day for about 2-3 weeks, but eventually Incognito would find someone else to play with until he runs out of toys.I'm more of a "try to talk it out" person, but a meathead like Incognito may be impossible to reason with. Could try the kill him with kindness approach. Every time he talks crap, he won't get the reaction he's looking for. A confused bully's face is hilarious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t believe any of them, anyway. I think most people understand that in a work environment, you don’t solve your problems with a co-worker by fighting them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

youngone: "I said the same thing at first but some people are just soft, and can be picked on like that regardless of their size. Dude is weak minded but that's not wrong."It is if you want to play in the NFL. Gonna have to be a lot mentally tougher than that.

Some people have a personality that makes them appear to be soft... I doubt every guy that plays in the NFL is a tough guy... That doesn't mean they can't play.Look at what he went thru though that's not hazing. How tough should he have to be before snapping?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't believe any of them, anyway. I think most people understand that in a work environment, you don't solve your problems with a co-worker by fighting them.

And if you're going to fight a teammate in practice, chances are you're going to fight someone at a position going against you, i.e., OL/DL, RB/LB, WR/DB, etc. Not easy to have a "normal" player fight against someone in your position group.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't believe any of them, anyway. I think most people understand that in a work environment, you don't solve your problems with a co-worker by fighting them.

In a macho setting like an NFL locker room how long would you let another grown man treat you like that before you go off?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s really hard to say without knowing all the details. If a teammate was calling me and leaving racial slurs and threatening my family, I would have handled it quickly by going to management and going up the food chain until the guy was gone. If a guy was just messing with me a bunch, but I didn’t think it constituted actual harassment, I’d ignore him or try to give him shit back.In my adult life, I can't imagine a non-self defense scenario where I'd feel the need to fight someone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's really hard to say without knowing all the details. If a teammate was calling me and leaving racial slurs and threatening my family, I would have handled it quickly by going to management and going up the food chain until the guy was gone. If a guy was just messing with me a bunch, but I didn't think it constituted actual harassment, I'd ignore him or try to give him **CENSORED** back.In my adult life, I can't imagine a non-self defense scenario where I'd feel the need to fight someone.

it's just different strokes for different folks I guess.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And if you're going to fight a teammate in practice, chances are you're going to fight someone at a position going against you, i.e., OL/DL, RB/LB, WR/DB, etc. Not easy to have a "normal" player fight against someone in your position group.

Chidi vs. Sapp

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a society we have spent the last several decades intentionally teaching our children to be victims, to not stand up for themselves, to call the teacher/government/authority figure to solve all problems for them.  To avoid confrontation and not stand up for themselves.  This is why people with freaking box cutters could kill thousands because it was only when it was clear what was going to happen that one group finally stood up to them.  It’s what is happening in our schools now with these ridiculous anti-bullying campaigns.  Instead of teaching kids to stand up for themselves and fight back they teach them to turn tail and hide behind the teachers’ skirts.  Look at what happened to that Casey kid  He gets suspended and hate mail for what he did here (he’s the big kid):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQsMaybe Martin should have stood up for himself. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's what is happening in our schools now with these ridiculous anti-bullying campaigns.  Instead of teaching kids to stand up for themselves and fight back they teach them to turn tail and hide behind the teachers' skirts.

Doc,  that's silly, unless they have really weird schools in HI. Anti-bullying campaigns in schools that I know of are focused on getting kids to stand up PERIOD . . . for themselves and others. The situation in Miami unfolded NOT just because Martin presumably didnt stand up (until recently) but also because many others did not stand up. Whose guilty, a bully who picks on someone or the person who watches and does nothing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a society we have spent the last several decades intentionally teaching our children to be victims, to not stand up for themselves, to call the teacher/government/authority figure to solve all problems for them.  To avoid confrontation and not stand up for themselves.  This is why people with freaking box cutters could kill thousands because it was only when it was clear what was going to happen that one group finally stood up to them.  It's what is happening in our schools now with these ridiculous anti-bullying campaigns.  Instead of teaching kids to stand up for themselves and fight back they teach them to turn tail and hide behind the teachers' skirts.  Look at what happened to that Casey kid  He gets suspended and hate mail for what he did here (he's the big kid):Maybe Martin should have stood up for himself.

It's training these kids to be soft.I'm not old but growing up I knew that if somebody picked on the same person long enough, there is good chance that you might get your ass dropped sooner or later.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its like which Florida team wants to be the biggest laughing stock right now Jags, Bucs, or Phins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's what is happening in our schools now with these ridiculous anti-bullying campaigns.  Instead of teaching kids to stand up for themselves and fight back they teach them to turn tail and hide behind the teachers' skirts.

Doc,  that's silly, unless they have really weird schools in HI. Anti-bullying campaigns in schools that I know of are focused on getting kids to stand up PERIOD . . . for themselves and others. The situation in Miami unfolded NOT just because Martin presumably didnt stand up (until recently) but also because many others did not stand up. Whose guilty, a bully who picks on someone or the person who watches and does nothing?

It's really about guilt.. It comes a time when you have to stand up for yourself once or twice. That doesn't necessarily means that it has to come to blows but teaching kids that standing up for themselves is always going to an adult to fix the problem is making them soft I believe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is possible that it may not be as systemic and and out of control as it sounds.  If the report that Martin missed a practices or shirked duties in the off season, and considering that Incognito was laughing on the recording, it  might have been some meat headed poor humor that is not so rare in locker rooms, and a poor effort at leadership by Incognito.  Martin's behavior and temperament might have caused the abuse to snowball from there.  It could be a situation that regularly occurs, that simply provoked an irregular reaction.  To be very clear, I am in no way excusing Incognito.  He seems like an ass, and his career is certainly over.  I wonder though, if the situation would have been quite so inflammatory if he hadn't dropped the ridiculous racial element into that voice mail.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is possible that it may not be as systemic and and out of control as it sounds.  If the report that Martin missed a practices or shirked duties in the off season, and considering that Incognito was laughing on the recording, it  might have been some meat headed poor humor that is not so rare in locker rooms, and a poor effort at leadership by Incognito.  Martin's behavior and temperament might have caused the abuse to snowball from there.  It could be a situation that regularly occurs, that simply provoked an irregular reaction.  To be very clear, I am in no way excusing Incognito.  He seems like an ass, and his career is certainly over.  I wonder though, if the situation would have been quite so inflammatory if he hadn't dropped the ridiculous racial element into that voice mail.

It was bad enough that the guy had to give Incognito that 15 grand out of fear he says.. And it was bad enough that he left his team, something that football players rarely do. They reported that veteran players were using the rookies for piggy banks. This isn't overblown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's really about guilt.. It comes a time when you have to stand up for yourself once or twice. That doesn't necessarily means that it has to come to blows but teaching kids that standing up for themselves is always going to an adult to fix the problem is making them soft I believe.

except that is not what they are taught, at least in my experience

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kids are taught to "report" bullying.  That isn't standing up for yourself. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah, it looks like you are right, that seems to be the gist of the stuff I can find online.  Not my experience, but my earlier comment was wrong

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was bad enough that the guy had to give Incognito that 15 grand out of fear he says.. And it was bad enough that he left his team, something that football players rarely do. They reported that veteran players were using the rookies for piggy banks. This isn't overblown.

To be clear, I'm not saying that any of this is being over blown.  As for the money, I know it is very common to a certain degree to cajole the rookies to foot the bill for some things.  The severity I believe depends on the character of the teams veterans.  On the Bucs, I know it was required to bring Church's Fried Chicken for the unit to meetings, and the dinner bills for offensive/ defensive rookies to be paid for their respective units.  In these cases though, it was common for one of the big money vets to chip in at the last second- I know of one unholy bill run up at I believe Charlie's steakhouse that Brooks generously helped out on.I believe there has already been a rookie who claims it is not as bad as some are claiming.  I'm just saying it might be an exaggeration- but it certainly may not be as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

finally-someone-who_zps89e27e00.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have an image of a famous movie bully from a movie that was all about standing up to bullies yourself and yet somehow your text there makes me think you disapprove of standing up to bullies rather than reporting them to authority figures.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have an image of a famous movie bully from a movie that was all about standing up to bullies yourself and yet somehow your text there makes me think you disapprove of standing up to bullies rather than reporting them to authority figures.

Do you even remember that movie? I don't recall Mr. Miyagi telling Daniel San to crane kick Johnny in the cafeteria the next time he talked trash to him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To some weird extent, I always thought a little bit of a beat down was needed with everyone. Makes you tougher.I got my ass kicked plenty of times, but from all those ass kickings, I learned that I could always get back up and keep fighting.Now, I may not beat mayweather or anything, but in a street fight (anything goes), I can promise he's going to the hospital with me.But yes, some things go too far, or are just so damn dumb they have little worth to anyone for any means. Mentally, I guess it can be fight-or-flight also, where to person becomes recluse.  Tough love is a good thing and can motivate of used properly. This isn't tough love however. I haven't gotten the entire story yet, but it sounds as if this guy is SOL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hazing is one thing, but what Incognito said is just awful. He’s not going to get another job with an NFL team. Fuck him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you even remember that movie? I don't recall Mr. Miyagi telling Daniel San to crane kick Johnny in the cafeteria the next time he talked trash to him.

You inhabit a very sad and strange world, where up is down and down is up apparently.  You clearly didn't get the movie at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Ah, Miyagi say run to tattle like little b*tch.” I’ll never forget that part.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Ah, Miyagi say run to tattle like little b*tch." I'll never forget that part.

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only options for Martin was assault or some other form of violence...That's the only language idiots like Incognito understand and he is not worth the jail time or the ruining your football career...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“The only options…”Bovine feces.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Ah, Miyagi say run to tattle like little b*tch." I'll never forget that part.

You're right. When Miyagi took Daniel to the Cobra Kai dojo to tell their sensei that his students were picking on Daniel, that wasn't tattling. He went there with the intention of kicking ass and taking names.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“You’re right. When Miyagi took Daniel to the Cobra Kai dojo to tell their sensei that his students were picking on Daniel, that wasn’t tattling.”No, that was called confronting the bully.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's really hard to say without knowing all the details. If a teammate was calling me and leaving racial slurs and threatening my family, I would have handled it quickly by going to management and going up the food chain until the guy was gone. If a guy was just messing with me a bunch, but I didn't think it constituted actual harassment, I'd ignore him or try to give him **CENSORED** back.In my adult life, I can't imagine a non-self defense scenario where I'd feel the need to fight someone.

Some of us have evolved past our caveman problem solving skills.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What? You mean the guy who has long been considered the one of the dirtiest players in the league isn’t a very nice person? What?!? Unpossible! Anyone else wonder if Schiano squashed something like this with Cheezeburger and Barron last year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What? You mean the guy who has long been considered the one of the dirtiest players in the league isn't a very nice person? What?!? Unpossible! Anyone else wonder if Schiano squashed something like this with Cheezeburger and Barron last year?

Dirty is one thing, but he's either a racist or knows Martin's sensitivities lies in his racial identity and pushes that button directly. Which... wow. The latter sounds like pure uncut evil..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone needs to put him on his ass.I know just the guy.ben-punched-raiders.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And some us know that sometimes you have to go a little caveman to get your point across.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And some us know that sometimes you have to go a little caveman to get your point across.

And that mentality is part of why women-beaters pop up every day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, there you have it: there are only two choices of who to be, candy ass Poindexters who get their lunch money stolen, and women beaters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People who are smart enough go to Stanford don't just flip a switch and turn into a bigger caveman than one of the long-renowned biggest cavemen in the NFL. If you want to say Martin should have tried to fight Incognito and taken an ass kicking, that's your opinion, but there's probably nothing he could do to legitimately kick Incognito's ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sensible people know that's really not the case.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NFL is full of cavemen types that all answers are i'll beat you. That's what the league is, impose your will. Two things, if it was the entire offensive line group, you can't beat them all up and you have no idea if Martin did have words with Incognito or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A solution far too radical to ever consider:"Give me your money, rook.""No."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People who are smart enough go to Stanford don't just flip a switch and turn into a bigger caveman than one of the long-renowned biggest cavemen in the NFL. If you want to say Martin should have tried to fight Incognito and taken an ass kicking, that's your opinion, but there's probably nothing he could do to legitimately kick Incognito's ass.

He very well could have taken an ass whooping but he would have been standing for himself... And I bet Incognito would think twice about going overboard with that stuff again no matter the outcome of the fight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So a human being that has trained their brain to respond to conflict with violence first won't most likely resort to violence when another conflict arises?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So a human being that has trained their brain to respond to conflict with violence first won't most likely resort to violence when another conflict arises?

I'm just saying the dude should stand up for himself instead of just taking it or running to find somebody else to handle it for him. That's a crazy idea in todays world I know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, there you have it: there are only two choices of who to be, candy ass Poindexters who get their lunch money stolen, and women beaters.

I offered a few viable options earlier.The only time violence is the answer is if someone is physically attacking you. Martin should stand a chance based on size alone. Although I'd take my chances on outrunning Incognito. I think his max speed is somewhere around "chihuahua trot" and mine is around "three-legged emu on fire".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just saying the dude should stand up for himself instead of just taking it or running to find somebody else to handle it for him. That's a crazy idea in todays world I know.

You're saying the dude should try to fight a dirty sociopath.Standing up for yourself includes talking to the bully or even asking others to stand with you which in fact are not "caveman".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're saying the dude should try to fight a dirty sociopath.Standing up for yourself includes talking to the bully or even asking others to stand with you which in fact are not "caveman".

You win.Everybody handles these things differently.. That's all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You win.Everybody handles these things differently.. That's all.

Everybody either is in and out of county jail or isn't... That's all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that’s what you believe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering it’s a yes or no, 1 or 0 situation, it’s not about what I believe. Binary brutha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one is talking about training your brain to react with violence in this case or indiscriminately.  Clearly there are times one wants to be trained to react that way reflexively - certain threats that need it, because waiting to consider if it is right will get you killed.  But that carries the awesome responsibility of judicious use.  Sometimes reacting to conflict via confrontation - physical if necessary and possible - is strategic, a considered option.  Sometimes it is the only language, the only currency that is accepted at that dance.  I suspect the NFL can be like that if one iaroundhd folks like Incognito.  No one is saying that one should always just kick ass on anyone who pisses them off, but the strategic use of violence, threat oviolencece or intimidation is sometimes a viable option.In a case like this one there comes a time when one has to decide whether they can live with themselves if they keep walking away from it. Turning the other cheek might work for some people and Messiahs, some may think that being meek will leave them with their just inheritance.  If they can live that way, then more power to them.  But some people could not look themselves in the eye tomorrow knowing that walked away from it; some would rather see it end today than face that tomorrow.  Life is not all about quantity - living to see another day - it is also about quality.  There are some lives that some people might not find worth living.  It is an example of the wussification of America that we have come to accept that conflict avoidance and living to enjoy another sheepish day is the only acceptable approach.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one is talking about training your brain to react with violence in this case or indiscriminately.  Clearly there are times one wants to be trained to react that way reflexively - certain threats that need it, because waiting to consider if it is right will get you killed.  But that carries the awesome responsibility of judicious use.  Sometimes reacting to conflict via confrontation - physical if necessary and possible - is strategic, a considered option.  Sometimes it is the only language, the only currency that is accepted at that dance.  I suspect the NFL can be like that if one iaroundhd folks like Incognito.  No one is saying that one should always just kick ass on anyone who pisses them off, but the strategic use of violence, threat oviolencece or intimidation is sometimes a viable option.In a case like this one there comes a time when one has to decide whether they can live with themselves if they keep walking away from it. Turning the other cheek might work for some people and Messiahs, some may think that being meek will leave them with their just inheritance.  If they can live that way, then more power to them.  But some people could not look themselves in the eye tomorrow knowing that walked away from it; some would rather see it end today than face that tomorrow.  Life is not all about quantity - living to see another day - it is also about quality.  There are some lives that some people might not find worth living.  It is an example of the wussification of America that we have come to accept that conflict avoidance and living to enjoy another sheepish day is the only acceptable approach.

CHURCH!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Polamalu on with Cowherd talking about this issue.All class.http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9930394

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"You're right. When Miyagi took Daniel to the Cobra Kai dojo to tell their sensei that his students were picking on Daniel, that wasn't tattling."No, that was called confronting the bully.

And that wasn't what stopped the bullying anyway, that was a temporary cease-fire.  What stopped it was him manning up and facing them down. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well if nothing else we have determined who all the beta males on this board are.  And flushed out at least one female as well.When a bully is taking your money he is doing it with violence.  That is robbery plain and simple.  When they tell you to pay up you tell them to go fsck themselves, you stand up to them.  Not complicated.  It doesn't mean tracking them down with a baseball bat and going Capone on them.This is probably going to end in violence, at least once with a bully, but it's the only way to deal with it.  People can make all the excuses they want, but the real problem is they are just too big a bunch of puzzies to face someone.  You may or may not get your ass kicked, but the simple fact is that you have made yourself more work that it is worth the bullies time.  If you run to authority you paint a target for derision on your back, everyone knows you are a little btch and will treat you as such.  You also angered the bully and made your situation worse, not better.  That doesn't jive with the PC worldview that people so often believe because they had it spoonfed by their teachers, but that's how the real world works.  And you also run into the fact that authority is arbitrary and chooses who it persecutes and who it protects and how ell it does each.  And authority isn't always around.  A teacher can't protect you after school and your employer can't protect you after work.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I know is that I’m glad Joe Philbin is not our coach, no matter how bad Schiano is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So about what I posted. Would a human being that has trained their brain to respond to conflict with violence first most likely resort to violence when another conflict arises?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"You're right. When Miyagi took Daniel to the Cobra Kai dojo to tell their sensei that his students were picking on Daniel, that wasn't tattling."No, that was called confronting the bully.

And that wasn't what stopped the bullying anyway, that was a temporary cease-fire.  What stopped it was him manning up and facing them down. 

It's killin me that people are taking life lessons from hollywood x)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well if nothing else we have determined who all the beta males on this board are.  And flushed out at least one female as well.When a bully is taking your money he is doing it with violence.  That is robbery plain and simple.  When they tell you to pay up you tell them to go fsck themselves, you stand up to them.  Not complicated.  It doesn't mean tracking them down with a baseball bat and going Capone on them.This is probably going to end in violence, at least once with a bully, but it's the only way to deal with it.  People can make all the excuses they want, but the real problem is they are just too big a bunch of puzzies to face someone.  You may or may not get your ass kicked, but the simple fact is that you have made yourself more work that it is worth the bullies time.  If you run to authority you paint a target for derision on your back, everyone knows you are a little btch and will treat you as such.  You also angered the bully and made your situation worse, not better.  That doesn't jive with the PC worldview that people so often believe because they had it spoonfed by their teachers, but that's how the real world works.  And you also run into the fact that authority is arbitrary and chooses who it persecutes and who it protects and how ell it does each.  And authority isn't always around.  A teacher can't protect you after school and your employer can't protect you after work.

"When they tell you to pay up you tell them to go fsck themselves, you stand up to them." You had me there, but then you went full redneck/gangbanger. Funny how those two work out their problems in similar ways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"When they tell you to pay up you tell them to go fsck themselves, you stand up to them." You had me there, but then you went full redneck/gangbanger. Funny how those two work out their problems in similar ways.

For Gawd's sake, we get it.  You wouldn't fight.  Others would.  Like YoungOne said like four pages ago, to each their own...Can't you just accept that ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or, if your parents are both Harvard grads and lawyers, you sue for hostile work environment.  If it is proven that the Dolphins had Richie training the young Martin?  Cha-ching.  Jack pot.  That trial would never ever see the light of day.  Can you imagine the airing of the NFL lockerrooms dirty laundry.  They’ll settle in a heart beat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sources are saying Miami coaches instructed Incognito to “toughen up” Martin.Incognito then took the instructions too far.http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/fl-miami-dolphins-hazing-1106-20131105,0,3517033.story

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just the kind of opposing team distraction we need to finally win a damn game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol at people talking about the “wussification” of the country and “bullies aren’t the problem, victims are the problem”.Lord Revis, I doubt you'll reach this crowd.I'm not sure where some people work but if the only way to get stop an ahole at your PROFESSIONAL PLACE OF BUSINESS is physical violence then you've already lost the fight.I guess McCoy is "football style weak minded" because he pushed people down one sec and helps them back up the next. (I think that was McCoy...)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You really can’t understand the difference between an office environment and an NFL locker room?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

half the guy’s that recommend fighting either never got in a good scrap in their entire lives or be the first one’s to puss out when bullied and harassed  at work but go home and beat the wife and kids….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You really can't understand the difference between an office environment and an NFL locker room?

So we should allow an NFL locker room, where players that make MILLIONS of dollars and who are between age 20 to 40 to perform the same way a high school locker room works?Plenty of players have proved that there is no need to be a straight up hardcore assholes to play the sport. I guarantee there are more players that have played that have been nice guys then total assholes. Why shouldn't we expect these players to be held accountable for their behavior in the locker room?I understand making rookies as a group pay for a team meal in training camp but there is a difference between friends ribbing each other and being "mentally weak" cause a guy won't blast a co-worker in the face.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here come the coaches.  Incognito will push back claiming he was instructed or encouraged by the coaches ..  .  the whole thing blows up in 3 .  ..2. .  .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I guarantee there are more players that have played that have been nice guys then total **CENSORED**s.”Your guarantee holds little value for me. Have you got a link? "...there is a difference between friends ribbing each other and being "mentally weak" cause a guy won't blast a co-worker in the face."Not going to give up easily on the false dichotomy, are you? All the guy had to do was say "no." If it then escalates to violence, that would be on the other party. But rolling over and taking it or fighting weren't the only two options. Stop pretending that they were.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand the idea you have to stand up to a bully and I totally agree, but from the little information I have seen on this (the VM, texts) it’s not just a simple bullying situation.If a guy insults me or my family, or pushes me around. I punch him in the face, end of story.When a guy, that from his past seems a little 'off', threatens to kill me and my attack my mother, attempts to extort money from me with threats of violence - then I call the police. That's not bullying, those are criminal actions. If it was co-worker I would go to my boss, and then the cops.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For Gawd's sake, we get it.  You wouldn't fight.  Others would.  Like YoungOne said like four pages ago, to each their own...Can't you just accept that ?

Accept that ignorant gangbanger caveman conflict resolution is still prevalent? I accepted that long ago. Do I ignore it and not try to change it? Nah.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol at people talking about the "wussification" of the country and "bullies aren't the problem, victims are the problem".Lord Revis, I doubt you'll reach this crowd.I'm not sure where some people work but if the only way to get stop an ahole at your PROFESSIONAL PLACE OF BUSINESS is physical violence then you've already lost the fight.I guess McCoy is "football style weak minded" because he pushed people down one sec and helps them back up the next. (I think that was McCoy...)

McCoy is a paragon of virtue without the religious bs like Tebow xD

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or you could just say “no.” Like Gandhi. Or is he also an ignorant gangbanger caveman?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or you could just say "no." Like Gandhi. Or is he also an ignorant gangbanger caveman?

Whatthebuck, that's what I've been saying, dunce. Use words, not fists.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Words are meaningless if you’re not prepared to back them up. You got beat up a lot in high school, didn't you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

here is a good article worth reading –The NFL's disastrous lack of an anti-hazing policyhttp://www.sbnation.com/2013/11/5/5065834/jonathan-martin-richie-incognito-dolphins-rookie-hazing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"I guarantee there are more players that have played that have been nice guys then total **CENSORED**s."Your guarantee holds little value for me. Have you got a link? "...there is a difference between friends ribbing each other and being "mentally weak" cause a guy won't blast a co-worker in the face."Not going to give up easily on the false dichotomy, are you? All the guy had to do was say "no." If it then escalates to violence, that would be on the other party. But rolling over and taking it or fighting weren't the only two options. Stop pretending that they were.

The point is it doesn't belong in the locker room full of adults. It should not get to the point where the options are to take it, say no and possibly prepare for a fight. Why should someone have to keep saying NO to those types of things?As far as a link, how about just use your knowledge of your favorite team? (The bucs I assume) As people that devour reports, posts and other media on Bucs players, what is the ratio of good guys to aholes? IMO, the good guys outweigh the bad guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“The point is it doesn’t belong in the locker room full of adults.”We're not talking about a locker room full of adults, we're talking about a locker room full of exceptionally large, testosterone driven, often antisocial behemoths that make a living pushing people around - and liking it.  I realize that in politically correct fantasy land your dream of a world without unfairness might make sense, but in the real world, it's out of touch with reality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Words are meaningless if you're not prepared to back them up. You got beat up a lot in high school, didn't you?

If he thinks all he needs to use are words to stand up for himself then I'm sure he did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Words are meaningless if you're not prepared to back them up. You got beat up a lot in high school, didn't you?

Back them up? The hell are you saying that needs to be backed up? When confronted with a bully did you egg him on and worsen the situation? If so you might be an idiot.As for me? Got in one fight in high school. Slept with this guy's girlfriend (I didn't know!) and all week it's "fight me or my friends will jump you". I talk him into a wrestling match so he'll get over it. Of course I was dealing with an idiot and he breaks that agreement and starts swinging at me. The crowd was pleased until I put him in a chokehold and just let him wear himself out xD Pretty boring, but I'm glad he wasn't injured. I felt bad for what that girl did to him.So if you're trying to tell me that sometimes you have to fight to defend yourself, then yeah I get that. But many people are advocating STARTING the physical violence. If you have to finish it then whatever, but caveman ME NO LIKE YOUR WORDS ME POUND YOUR FACE? Eh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not surprised that the PC crowd thinks they can hang up a few 'My Little Pony' posters saying "Let's all hold hooves and be friends," and suddenly millions of years of evolution are just going to go away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not surprised that the PC crowd thinks they can hang up a few 'My Little Pony' posters saying "Let's all hold hooves and be friends," and suddenly millions of years of evolution are just going to go away.

If millions of years of evolution went away, we'd revert back to poop flinging (yet oddly awesome) insect eating primates.Use your higher intelligence, it won't hurt, I promise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pointing out to the fairweather fans that they are fairweather fans gets you labeled an internet bully and a troll.

;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also not surprised that Mr. “Violence isn’t the answer” is now bragging about how he sleeps with other dudes girlfriends and then easily wins the fight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The entire history of mankind (and those precursor primates you mention) is written in warfare over control of resources. The very fact that you watch football is an indicator that you are subconsciously drawn to the conflict. Yet you still want to pretend that you abhor violence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"The point is it doesn't belong in the locker room full of adults."We're not talking about a locker room full of adults, we're talking about a locker room full of exceptionally large, testosterone driven, often antisocial behemoths that make a living pushing people around - and liking it.  I realize that in politically correct fantasy land your dream of a world without unfairness might make sense, but in the real world, it's out of touch with reality.

Its only a reality because some people shrug it off as "tradition" or "its always been that way". How about standing up for some change and accountability for the players? Having players respect one another and others shouldn't affect the time they are facing off against another team. After the game, you usually see the majority of players talking to opposite team members, etc. All this bs about needing to be an ahole to play the game just is not true.Laying the blame on being "PC" (a term 20 years old) is still blaming the victims and not the root cause which is this shit doesn't belong in an industry trying to triple its income and where owners invest millions of dollars in their players.No need to get on the train though. If it is true the coaches were involved Miami is going to get hit and the NFL is going to lay down some non-hazing laws. Then people can whine about the "wussification" of the NFL and go watch something else. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How's that "millions of years of evolution" affecting other personal interaction and workplace environments?I get a feeling like most forum arguments nothing is going to change here but just consider which direction you'd like football to move toward. Creating better locker room environments should no way affect play on the field. Better methods of team building should still create good relationships plus the rookies can still buy that training camp dinner! :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also not surprised that Mr. "Violence isn't the answer" is now bragging about how he sleeps with other dudes girlfriends and then easily wins the fight.

Bragging? Son, you might wanna ask Santa for a dictionary this Christmas. I didn't want to be a part of that BS.

The entire history of mankind (and those precursor primates you mention) is written in warfare over control of resources. The very fact that you watch football is an indicator that you are subconsciously drawn to the conflict. Yet you still want to pretend that you abhor violence.

The entire history of mankind is written in development of intelligence, technology and science in general.Competition is fun. I've enjoyed playing and watching football since I was young. It was never about the violence. I like the strategy, try again.I do abhor violence, no pretending try again.And if you're finished turning this around on me, go take a look in the mirror and reflect on your ideals and beliefs some more. I know this revelation about not having to be a caveman is turning some gears in your head and shaking the rust off hurts, but it's for your own good, I promise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"The point is it doesn't belong in the locker room full of adults."We're not talking about a locker room full of adults, we're talking about a locker room full of exceptionally large, testosterone driven, often antisocial behemoths that make a living pushing people around - and liking it.  I realize that in politically correct fantasy land your dream of a world without unfairness might make sense, but in the real world, it's out of touch with reality.

Its only a reality because some people shrug it off as "tradition" or "its always been that way". How about standing up for some change and accountability for the players? Having players respect one another and others shouldn't affect the time they are facing off against another team. After the game, you usually see the majority of players talking to opposite team members, etc. All this bs about needing to be an ahole to play the game just is not true.Laying the blame on being "PC" (a term 20 years old) is still blaming the victims and not the root cause which is this **CENSORED** doesn't belong in an industry trying to triple its income and where owners invest millions of dollars in their players.No need to get on the train though. If it is true the coaches were involved Miami is going to get hit and the NFL is going to lay down some non-hazing laws. Then people can whine about the "wussification" of the NFL and go watch something else. :)

Exactly. The wussifcation crowd would have cried foul when gladiators were no longer allowed to kill each other.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“The entire history of mankind is written in development of intelligence, technology and science in general.”All of which were employed to better man's ability to obtain and control natural resources. Don't be so naive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Exactly. The wussifcation crowd would have cried foul when gladiators were no longer allowed to kill each other.”In reality, I'm usually on the other side of this argument. I dislike practices that encourage injury and thus dilute the talent pool and lead to reduced quality of play. This situation, however, has nothing to do with that. This situation is about recognizing the types of people who are drawn to being modern day gladiators, and the appeal that such a violent sport holds for spectators. This is not an "office" situation, no matter how many times you try to make that invalid comparison.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"The entire history of mankind is written in development of intelligence, technology and science in general."All of which were employed to better man's ability to obtain and control natural resources. Don't be so naive.

Yup. We invented better mining technology to get more resources.Way to ignore all the points you can't argue against. I'll leave you to do some self reflecting now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“All this bs about needing to be an ahole to play the game just is not true.”No, it's not true. But then nobody said it was. People are saying that you need to have the mentality of someone who will stand up for themselves to play the game. You keep twisting that into "you need to be an ahole to play the game." Are you concerned that your arguments will not stand on their own merit, and so you must distort the other side's position?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Everybody in this thread is correct. While the “right” thing to do is not respond with violence, this is the NFL and for better or worse the types of players you want on your team are the types of players who 1.) wouldn’t get harrassed like this in the first place or 2.) would respond with violence if prompted. Incognito is still an idiot who went too far, but you’re not going to be a good team with a bunch of Jonathan Martins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Exactly. The wussifcation crowd would have cried foul when gladiators were no longer allowed to kill each other."In reality, I'm usually on the other side of this argument. I dislike practices that encourage injury and thus dilute the talent pool and lead to reduced quality of play. This situation, however, has nothing to do with that. This situation is about recognizing the types of people who are drawn to being modern day gladiators, and the appeal that such a violent sport holds for spectators. This is not an "office" situation, no matter how many times you try to make that invalid comparison.

I don't think anyone is saying an NFL locker room looks or is the exact same environment as an office. The point is people interaction SHOULD be the same in either of those environments. It isn't a grade school playground. Look, even the military doesn't agree with this type of stuff and you want to claim that these guys are more "warrior" then that? Are you and Kellen Winslow Jr. buds or something? :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Yup. We invented better mining technology to get more resources.”You should probably leave the sarcasm to me, as you're exceptionally poor at it. Metallurgy found its beginnings in attempts to make better swords and armor. Bronze, for instance, is made by alloying copper with tin. It launched an entire revolution - in warfare.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Yup. We invented better mining technology to get more resources."You should probably leave the sarcasm to me, as you're exceptionally poor at it. Metallurgy found its beginnings in attempts to make better swords and armor. Bronze, for instance, is made by alloying copper with tin. It launched an entire revolution - in warfare.

Metallurgy started in our hunt for gold, asshat.Regardless, I said REFLECT! I expected more from a person that portmanteaus buccaneer and Confucius. Then again there's no "o" after after the "i". Alas, I believe in you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"All this bs about needing to be an ahole to play the game just is not true."No, it's not true. But then nobody said it was. People are saying that you need to have the mentality of someone who will stand up for themselves to play the game. You keep twisting that into "you need to be an ahole to play the game." Are you concerned that your arguments will not stand on their own merit, and so you must distort the other side's position?

haha classic forum discussion blurb in bold aboveWhat I'm arguing against is that someone who does not like confrontation WITH THEIR PEERS AND TEAM MATES is a weak minded individual that can't play the game on Sundays. What does that make the people that don't say NO and follow along with others in the locker room?The ahole portion was a logical extension of people stating players need to be able to go physical when being hazed, etc along with stating someone that.....ah nvm.I usually read more then I post on here but this kind of false equivalence just gets me sometimes. There is nothing wrong protecting yourself when physically attacked but to call people weak minded because they decided to go up the chain due to repeated events is dumb. Teaching people to ONLY take care of it themselves results in escalated violence.Good luck to you if you get in one of those situations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Metallurgy started in our hunt for gold, asshat.”That sounds suspiciously like control of resources.And it's actually K'ung Fu-tzu. You could try to convince me that your bastardized spelling is better than mine, but in the end I still won't give a crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, “logical extension” is what they’re calling the strawman nowadays? At either rate, you took the opposing side’s argument and distorted it so that you could argue against a weakened position, instead of the one that was presented.And Martin didn't just go up the chain, he quit. Faced with adversity, he quit instead of standing up for himself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Metallurgy started in our hunt for gold, asshat."That sounds su**CENSORED**iously like control of resources.And it's actually K'ung Fu-tzu. You could try to convince me that your bastardized spelling is better than mine, but in the end I still won't give a crap.

It's more about early humans finding shiny metal in riverbeds.And it's actually Kong Qiu or ??. Here in America we call him Confucius, but never Confucious. Next, there's a handy quote button on this board. It's there for a reason.Finally, I think you need to reflect more. Arguing metallurgy lies to me isn't enlightening you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trying to overcome your naivete on the history of humanity isn’t enlightening me either. There's no quote feature in the wap2 format.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What I think is being left out in this ridiculous dialogue was that Incognito called him the n-word but it’s being ignored because his dumbass teammates considered Martin along the uncle tom lines. goes right back to the Riley Cooper thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t worry, the media will be pandering to the race baiters soon enough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also not surprised that Mr. "Violence isn't the answer" is now bragging about how he sleeps with other dudes girlfriends and then easily wins the fight.

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trying to overcome your naivete on the history of humanity isn't enlightening me either. There's no quote feature in the wap2 format.

Coming from the guy that thinks metallurgy was all about weaponry? Ever heard of agriculture? Did you even go to college? Heck, going on a wikipedia binge could suffice for this knowledge.Not sure how you dragged me this far out to sea, but in conclusion, Incognito is a bully and Martin did the right thing by not assaulting him. Or are Karlos Dansby and pals wusses?http://sports.yahoo.com/news/multiple-arizona-cardinals-players-come-jonathan-martins-defense-170300512--nfl.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, no, you’re right, metallurgy is about shiny stuff.The evolution of man:"Ooh, shiny."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Martin did the right thing by not assaulting him.”I never said Martin should assault him. I said he should say no and stand up for himself, including fending off an assault if necessary.You really cling to that false dichotomy, don't you? Guess you have to when it's all you've got.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Martin did the right thing by not assaulting him."I never said Martin should assault him. I said he should say no and stand up for himself, including fending off an assault if necessary.You really cling to that false dichotomy, don't you? Guess you have to when it's all you've got.

Then you flipping agree with me, derp. The hell are you trying to argue?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the exact thing I’ve been saying the whole time. It just took you this long to catch on. Distracted by something shiny, perhaps?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warfare over resources is predicated by human nature's propensity to over consume. The historical reason that virtually every society who engaged in conquest originally did so was due to an exhaustion of resources in their native environment. The acceptance of violence is not the causation of conquest. Conquest to sure up resources is the causation of the acceptance of violence.So to apply your logic to this truism, it would mean that since it is human nature to over consume, environmentalism and conservationism is spiting in the face if millions of years of human evolution, therefor environmentalists and conservationists are hypocrites.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I miss QaZ.  His posts made more sense than that at least ^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’ve got that exactly ass backwards. I’ve been searching for an animated map of the spread of fire ants through the U.S. It’s quite interesting watching the spread of their front in time capture. But it’s absurd to believe that fire ants spread out as part of a plan to take over territory. They do what they do because it is in their nature. Let your dog or cat out of the house and what do they do? They guard their territory. Expand it if possible. That is their nature. And because having such an aggressive, expansionist nature is of evolutionary benefit, it persists. And there are still no fat cheetahs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“The historical reason that virtually every society who engaged in conquest originally did so was due to an exhaustion of resources in their native environment.”Societies that have exhausted their resources cannot wage war.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You've got that exactly ass backwards. I've been searching for an animated map of the spread of fire ants through the U.S. It's quite interesting watching the spread of their front in time capture. But it's absurd to believe that fire ants spread out as part of a plan to take over territory. They do what they do because it is in their nature. Let your dog or cat out of the house and what do they do? They guard their territory. Expand it if possible. That is their nature. And because having such an aggressive, expansionist nature is of evolutionary benefit, it persists.

Do some research in HUMAN expansionism. What you will find in almost every single scenario when researching early human expansionism is that the most violent, warlike societies all originated from the harshest, most unforgiving climates and/or where resources were scarce. This is not a coincidence. Conquest has historically been the result of seeking to sure up resources, not as the result of some inherent desire for violence and conflict. The Akkadian empire was the world's first, and it was brought about by Akkadian migration in search of more fertile lands putting them in conflict with the Sumerian city-states. Sargon of Akkad didn't begin conquering territories for the sake of simple expansion. He did it to sure up fertile lands to ensure the lasting survival of his people. Roman expansion initially came about as the result of Rome having to constantly defend it's own territory from incursions from Germanic and other Latin factions seeking to take control of it's abundant resources. The bottom line is that the desire to breed and to multiply is inherent, which leads to an inevitable strain on resources, while leads to the need to expand territories and/or acquire more, which leads to the adoption of warfare and conquest as means of acquiring these necessary resources. Violence and warfare were/are accepted as a means to an end, not an inherent need that we have to find a way to nurture. Accepting recreational violence as a means of entertainment is not an inherent human trait, it is a learned one.Quite simply put, there is a reason why a-hole kids that pick on other kids usually have a-holes as parents. Kids brought up in peaceful, stable, caring environments rarely ever become bullies, which suggests that this is not an inherently human trait, but rather a learned one. A coping mechanism, if you will.

And there are still no fat cheetahs.

And there are still no societies that evolve by devolving.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

half the guy's that recommend fighting either never got in a good scrap in their entire lives or be the first one's to puss out when bullied and harassed  at work but go home and beat the wife and kids....

I find it very amusing that the peaceniks in this group are so quick and eager to unleash insults against the people they disagree with.  From caveman, redneck, gang bangers, or my personal favorite wife-beaters, these enlightened individuals love to drop degrading labels.  (By the way, I shudder for either the things in your past or the people in your present, when beating your wife and kids becomes such an easy go-to in a discussion. I don't think this is the first time I have seen you use that line)What I think this crowd is missing is that making a decision to "stand up" to a bully is not as simple as using words.  It means accepting the idea that using those words might very well lead to a physical confrontation, and using them anyways.  I really don't think anyone was seriously advocating Martin, or anyone facing a bully resort to an immediate right cross.  Rather, most non-sheltered realists accept that using words in this situation, or amy kind of confronting method, might very well lead to a situation where defending yourself physically is a necessity.  Ignoring this reality is too dumb to be salvaged by all the Wikipedia fueled debates about philosophy, human evolution or cheetahs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

half the guy's that recommend fighting either never got in a good scrap in their entire lives or be the first one's to puss out when bullied and harassed  at work but go home and beat the wife and kids....

I find it very amusing that the peaceniks in this group are so quick and eager to unleash insults against the people they disagree with.  From caveman, redneck, gang bangers, or my personal favorite wife-beaters, these enlightened individuals love to drop degrading labels.  (By the way, I shudder for either the things in your past or the people in your present, when beating your wife and kids becomes such an easy go-to in a discussion. I don't think this is the first time I have seen you use that line)What I think this crowd is missing is that making a decision to "stand up" to a bully is not as simple as using words.  It means accepting the idea that using those words might very well lead to a physical confrontation, and using them anyways.  I really don't think anyone was seriously advocating Martin, or anyone facing a bully resort to an immediate right cross.  Rather, most non-sheltered realists accept that using words in this situation, or amy kind of confronting method, might very well lead to a situation where defending yourself physically is a necessity.  Ignoring this reality is too dumb to be salvaged by all the Wikipedia fueled debates about philosophy, human evolution or cheetahs.

I disagree with cavemen, rednecks, gangbangers and wife beaters' conflict resolution skills. Do you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I disagree with cavemen, rednecks, gangbangers and wife beaters' conflict resolution skills. Do you?

I see your response, but I don't see a response to the points of my post.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with the rest of it. Telling a psycho path to f**k off is probably gonna lead to them attacking you. Talking people down is a learned skill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with the rest of it. Telling a psycho path to f**k off is probably gonna lead to them attacking you. Talking people down is a learned skill.

I am sure that a learned man like Martin has a firm grasp on the English language and the conversational skills to adequately convey any message he wants to Incognito.  However I am equally sure that bullies and truly psychopathic individuals exist.  As I stated above, choosing to confront these types in an environment like this means choosing to accept that the aggressor might very well respond in a physical manner, that will require self-defense.  The recognition that these people exist and that any amount of logic and reason, no matter how eloquent or how firmly it is stated, does not make someone a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc... Surely, you can agree that any conflict resolution has a greater chance of success if at least one side can avoid the name calling I cited above- particularly the side that fancies itself more evolved and enlightened.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

However I am equally sure that bullies and truly psychopathic individuals exist.  As I stated above, choosing to confront these types in an environment like this means choosing to accept that the aggressor might very well respond in a physical manner, that will require self-defense.  The recognition that these people exist and that any amount of logic and reason, no matter how eloquent or how firmly it is stated, does not make someone a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc...

It is not the recognition that these people exist that makes someone a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc, it's the labeling of one as a p*ssy who is afraid to stand up for himself for choosing to handle the situation through a course of action that does not directly place them in a situation where a physical confrontation is sure to take place. I don't think anyone would have blamed Martin if he would have punch Incognito in his face for dumping his tray. What makes one a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc is the fact that Martin choosing not to do that has people labeling him as a p*ssy who didn't handle his business like a real man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

However I am equally sure that bullies and truly psychopathic individuals exist.  As I stated above, choosing to confront these types in an environment like this means choosing to accept that the aggressor might very well respond in a physical manner, that will require self-defense.  The recognition that these people exist and that any amount of logic and reason, no matter how eloquent or how firmly it is stated, does not make someone a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc...

It is not the recognition that these people exist that makes someone a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc, it's the labeling of one as a p*ssy who is afraid to stand up for himself for choosing to handle the situation through a course of action that does not directly place them in a situation where a physical confrontation is sure to take place.

Here I believe you and others are tilting against windmills.  The people you and others are so quick to toss insults at are asserting that they will be would be willing to engage in a fight in order to end the nonsense. By choosing to confront the aggressor directly, even with words, you are choosing a path that could lead to an altercation.  I am quite sure that this is where your alleged apes/wife beaters/etc...are coming from.It is an often told story about John Lynch, that he was being taunted by Warren Sapp early in their careers.  Sapp would call him the "white boy" and try to provoke him.  On one flight home after a game, it's said that Sapp continued to annoy Lynch by kicking his seat and flipping a deck playing cards one at a a time at the back of Lynch's head, until Lynch snapped.  Lynch's reaction was to confront Sapp loudly and angrily and threaten to kick his butt  if it continued.  Please tell me then, is John Lynch a knuckle dragger?  Or a wife beater?  How about a gangbanger?  Like Martin, Lynch is a product of Stanford, but does Lynch's threat of physical aggression make him the illiterate low life stereotype you are trying to force upon those who disagree with you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The people you and others are so quick to toss insults at are asserting that they will be would be willing to engage in a fight in order to end the nonsense. By choosing to confront the aggressor directly, even with words, you are choosing a path that could lead to an altercation.  I am quite sure that this is where your alleged apes/wife beaters/etc...are coming from.

First of all, I haven't tossed insults at anyone here. I'm merely speaking on the reasoning of those that have.Secondly, you continue to miss the point. No one is arguing that direct confrontation, verbally or otherwise, could lead to a physical confrontation. Your John Lynch comment is a perfect example of how you continue to miss the boat. John Lynch confronting Warren Sapp in the way that he did does not make HIM a knuckle dragger. The fact that people are labeling Jonathan Martin a p*ssy who ran away instead of standing up to Incognito because he didn't choose to handle it the same way that Lynch did is what makes THEM knuckle draggers. It is the notion that the only manly way to handle a bully is to threaten to fight him, or put yourself in a situation where a fight is likely to take place, and that turning the situation over to the proper authorities in an effort to avoid conflict is a p*ssy thing to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is the notion that the only manly way to handle a bully is to threaten to fight him, or put yourself in a situation where a fight is likely to take place, and that turning the situation over to the proper authorities in an effort to avoid conflict is a p*ssy thing to do.

The "proper" authority was Martin himself.      A man would have handled it by standing up to the guy.  What a wuss.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How would the Freeturd have handled this situation  ??  Fetal position ??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The people you and others are so quick to toss insults at are asserting that they will be would be willing to engage in a fight in order to end the nonsense. By choosing to confront the aggressor directly, even with words, you are choosing a path that could lead to an altercation.  I am quite sure that this is where your alleged apes/wife beaters/etc...are coming from.

First of all, I haven't tossed insults at anyone here. I'm merely speaking on the reasoning of those that have.Secondly, you continue to miss the point. No one is arguing that direct confrontation, verbally or otherwise, could lead to a physical confrontation. Your John Lynch comment is a perfect example of how you continue to miss the boat. John Lynch confronting Warren Sapp in the way that he did does not make HIM a knuckle dragger. The fact that people are labeling Jonathan Martin a p*ssy who ran away instead of standing up to Incognito because he didn't choose to handle it the same way that Lynch did is what makes THEM knuckle draggers. It is the notion that the only manly way to handle a bully is to threaten to fight him, or put yourself in a situation where a fight is likely to take place, and that turning the situation over to the proper authorities in an effort to avoid conflict is a p*ssy thing to do.

I should begin by acknowledging you were not the source of the insults I had in mind, when I was responding.  Secondly, I can assure you that I am not missing any boats or points in this discussion.  People are and have argued that point.Thirdly, I would propose that you and I should probably agree to end this discussion amicably at a basic level of agreement.  There have now been eleven pages of back and forth, imagined arguments, genuine points of disagreement, and insults and sarcasm from Lord knows how many different voices.  Unless we care to start this from the beginning and reframe the debate to ensure you and I are referencing only our own arguments, we could never have a worthwhile discussion.Agreed?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I should begin by acknowledging you were not the source of the insults I had in mind, when I was responding.  Secondly, I can assure you that I am not missing any boats or points in this discussion.  People are and have argued that point.Thirdly, I would propose that you and I should probably agree to end this discussion amicably at a basic level of agreement.  There have now been eleven pages of back and forth, imagined arguments, genuine points of disagreement, and insults and sarcasm from Lord knows how many different voices.  Unless we care to start this from the beginning and reframe the debate to ensure you and I are referencing only our own arguments, we could never have a worthwhile discussion.Agreed?

You realize you are talking to the "Black Hole" correct ? LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Knee deep in the pill bottle

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Knee deep in the pill bottle

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I was Martin, I would chloroform Incognito and then take a shlt on his face in front of the whole team. You know no one in the Fish’s lockerroom would stop it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I was Martin, I would chloroform Incognito and then take a shlt on his face in front of the whole team. You know no one in the Fish's lockerroom would stop it.

You would resort to chloroform rather than face him like a man?  What a wuss.Guarantee the Dolphins locker room would stop that kind of chicken-shit stuff. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The way to deal with a psycho is to ‘out-psycho’ the psycho.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did your parents teach you that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It worked for Barron against Gimpy Cheeseburger. Where is the Gimpy Cheeseburger today ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still can’t understand why anyone would fuck with Mark Barron, rookie or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did your parents teach you that?

I don't want your life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The way to deal with a psycho is to 'out-psycho' the psycho.

Translation: Out Stupid the other stupid guy...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is the notion that the only manly way to handle a bully is to threaten to fight him, or put yourself in a situation where a fight is likely to take place, and that turning the situation over to the proper authorities in an effort to avoid conflict is a p*ssy thing to do.

The "proper" authority was Martin himself.     

Little comrade has never met a "proper autrhority" he didn't want to bow down to and suck up to. He'll never get what you just wrote. 

I don't think anyone would have blamed Martin if he would have punch Incognito in his face for dumping his tray. What makes one a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc is the fact that Martin choosing not to do that has people labeling him as a p*ssy who didn't handle his business like a real man.

Not every problem in life is something there needs to be a government agency to handle.  I know this concept is impossible for you to understand, but it's still true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, just throw them into a ring, give them gloves, and see who beats who.I bet they end up having more respect for eachother after that. It usually changes you're attitude about a fellow when you've gone several rounds with him.Probably go drinking together after even....Btw, screw government.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Little comrade has never met a "proper autrhority" he didn't want to bow down to and suck up to. He'll never get what you just wrote. 

I don't think anyone would have blamed Martin if he would have punch Incognito in his face for dumping his tray. What makes one a caveman/wife beater/knuckle dragger/redneck/etc is the fact that Martin choosing not to do that has people labeling him as a p*ssy who didn't handle his business like a real man.

Not every problem in life is something there needs to be a government agency to handle.  I know this concept is impossible for you to understand, but it's still true.

That is a concept impossible for CBW to understand, you are correct, but the Dolphins are a government agency? I may have missed something .  . . .On the larger point though, CBW is right, although this is an absurd place to have that discussion.  I mean, is anyone shocked that a bunch of anonymous guys on a football board are going to anonymously default to "if it were me I would've kicked his azz?"  That said, absent new information (and that is a BIG caveat at this point because something is odd with this story), the thought process that focuses on Martin and heaps scorn on Martin is the not so distant cousin of the thought process that says "she deserves the beating I am giving her, she brought it on herself" 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A man shouldnt handle his own business if another man is picking on him? Where and when did you grow up?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A man shouldnt handle his own business if another man is picking on him? Where and when did you grow up?

Just curious, how is reporting the event not "handling his own business"?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What in the smelly hell does this have to do with the government, you imbecile?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I swear, some folks on here…He shot at me, so I ran like hell and called the cops.Well why didn't you knock him on his ass and tell him to cut it out before you break his arm? That's what I would've done.He had a gun!Did you try taking it away from him and shoving it down his throat? Stand up for yourself dude.Hell no!Well that would show him that you mean business and he'll respect you.What?!!Wuss.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I swear, some folks on here...He shot at me, so I ran like hell and called the cops.Well why didn't you knock him on his ass and tell him to cut it out before you break his arm? That's what I would've done.He had a gun!Did you try taking it away from him and shoving it down his throat? Stand up for yourself dude.Hell no!Well that would show him that you mean business and he'll respect you.What?!!Wuss.

LOL. You forgot:The cops? There you go, sucking at the government's teet, you commie!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I swear, some folks on here...He shot at me, so I ran like hell and called the cops.Well why didn't you knock him on his ass and tell him to cut it out before you break his arm? That's what I would've done.He had a gun!Did you try taking it away from him and shoving it down his throat? Stand up for yourself dude.Hell no!Well that would show him that you mean business and he'll respect you.What?!!Wuss.

LOL. You forgot:The cops? There you go, sucking at the government's teet, you commie!

x) The only imaginable excuse for these guys is that they live a super rural town where assaulting someone doesn't get you arrested. Because, believe it or not, someone saying something mean to you doesn't give you the right to cause them bodily harm. Even if they're a super jerk like Incognito. Though it'd be nice if someone would smack him with a helmet again lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In socialist countries they have agencies that handle this sort of thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we're a socialist country?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

x) The only imaginable excuse for these guys is that they live a super rural town where assaulting someone doesn't get you arrested. Because, believe it or not, someone saying something mean to you doesn't give you the right to cause them bodily harm. Even if they're a super jerk like Incognito. Though it'd be nice if someone would smack him with a helmet again lol.

Boss Hog and Roscoe P. Coltrane were too busy chasin them no good Duke boys to worry about assault and battery.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just curious, how is reporting the event not "handling his own business"?

That's letting somebody else fight the fight for him. That's not handling your own business. I could see if this was something you call the cops for but this is a similar issue that kids in the schoolyard deal with everyday. If you're a grown man stand up for yourself like a grown man and if it comes to blows at least you didn't take anybody's crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DAVIE, Fla. — The hits keep on coming for Richie Incognito.On Monday, it was revealed the embattled Dolphins offensive lineman left a racially charged, threatening text message for fellow lineman Jonathan Martin this past April.On Thursday, it was reported Incognito harassed a female volunteer at a golf tournament in May 2012.According to a police report cited by Miami ABC TV affiliate WLPG, an intoxicated Incognito touched the volunteer’s privates with a golf club. The woman told police Incognito had been drinking and rubbed the golf club against her privates before knocking her sunglasses off her head with the club.“After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying ‘Let it rain! Let it rain! ’” the report said. “He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face.”The report stated the volunteer’s supervisor contacted Dolphins security, who said they would handle the incident. She later filed a police report because she believed nothing was being done, but told WLPG she could not talk about the incident because she signed a confidentiality agreement.  http://nypost.com/2013/11/07/incognito-rubbed-golf-club-on-female-volunteers-privates/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like a nice round of golf.  I don’t see the problem.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like a nice round of golf.  I don't see the problem.

He didn't record the extra stroke. Thats not kosher.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly.  If that chick wasn’t interested in having him play the 19th hole, she shouldn’t have been there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes , unfortunately.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes , unfortunately.

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes , unfortunately.

Not for much longer.  Obama will be gone soon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes , unfortunately.

LOL! Fox News, get off the red board!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes , unfortunately.

LOL! Fox News, get off the red board!

If Obama is a socialist he sure is a p*ss poor one. These morons act as if the rich aren't getting richer and the poor aren't getting poorer under Obama. As if the stock market isn't thriving and working class wages aren't stagnant. Anything short of Austrian School style fascism constitutes as socialism to these nitwits.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

GM Jeff Ireland apparently told Martin to “punch” Incognito.http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9938868/jeff-ireland-miami-dolphins-suggested-jonathan-martin-physically-confront-richie-incognitoAt least the Bucs organization wont be headline news during the MNF game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No wants to hear your Cove drivel on the red board , Comrade. But thanks anyways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Ditka had it right last night. Johnathan Martin is a baby. The way the media is blowing this up is infuriating.. And all the black commentators on tv are like “look i told ya so, look at the RACISM”.Keyshawn having an opinion on tolerable locker room behavior? Give me a damm break. This isn't a race issue but since Incognito said nigg3r everyone jumps to a ridiculous conclusion. There is a reason his teammates have his back because they hear the context of the word. Martin and him were ribbing back and forth an guess what Incognito went there!! Zomg!! Sticks and stones bltchess

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Under-used expression these says."Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."Soft m0f0s in the 90's made that expression taboo but it still applies to everything in life

Please wait…

Viewing 197 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.