Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

Contact him at: zshapiro12@gmail.com

• water130u128

Does Twitter hurt that bad?  Sticks and stones….Miami owner needs to grow some thick skin.  Release a pro-bowl CB due to his wife going off on twitter??  LMAO TWITTER!!!???  LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Their statement:You's a mikooo(Miko)You's a miko, I said that you's a miko-o(Miko)You doing miko activity with miko tendenciesMikos are your friends, mikos are your enemiesWith miko energy to do what you doBlew what cha blew, screw what cha screwY'all professional like DJ Clue, you pullin' on my coat tail. Now why you think you take a miko to a hoe-tel?Miko, tell everybody, even the mayorReach up in the sky for the miko-zone layer!C'mon Grimes, once a miko, always!Them mikos neva close, ..they open like hallways!So here's the miko take for your miko-miko crewAnd everybody wants some, 'cuz a mikos gotta eat too!!You's a miko-o(Miko)You's a miko-o(Miko)You's a miko, I said that you's a miko-o(Miko)Your can't turn miko into a house wifeMiko don't act rightThere's miko on a mission, and there's miko on a cr##k pipeHey, Miko, ...how you doin' where you been?...Prolly doing Miko stuff, 'cuz there you "Miko" again.It's a miko- wide world that we livin' inFeline, feminine, fantastical womenNot all, just some. You know who you are...There's miko in the room, there's miko in the carThere's miko on stage, there's miko by the barMiko's by near, and Miko's by farMiko, ...but can I get a ride?No, c'mon ni##a, ... why??'Cuz you's a...Miko-o(Miko)You's a miko-o(Miko)You's a miko, I said that you's a mikoo-o(Miko)You got a run in your panty-miko, even your daddy knows, ..that you sucking down brett Grimes like daddy-os.You mikos are horrible, horrendousOn taxes you writin' off, Mikos is dependents!I see the miko-rizon, it ain't surprisin'It's just a miko-oasis with ugly chiks faces Miko, it's ok, don't feel so sad and blue'Cuz most of us ni##as is "mikos" tooooo!(Whelp, I gotta stay away from social media for awhile now...)

• Anonymous

Inactive

lmaf  ;D  8)  ;D  :D  :)right on broGo Bucs !!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

look out Benchwamer1 miko will be gunin for ya  ;D

• rpratto

Participant

What kind of sports owner goes shopping for a new head coach without firing his existing head coach, or fires his GM under pressure from fans and media and then goes dawdling about on other business while the media drives the narrative on the search for a new GM??The Dolphins are a poorly run organization and it starts with the owner.  The fish rots from the head down. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s certainly an understandable position to take.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What kind of sports owner goes shopping for a new head coach without firing his existing head coach, or fires his GM under pressure from fans and media and then goes dawdling about on other business while the media drives the narrative on the search for a new GM??The Dolphins are a poorly run organization and it starts with the owner.  The fish rots from the head down.

Even Grimes can't stand fish smell for too long.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.