Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Bucz108

Participant

I just called into Sirius NFL Radio and asked Mark Dominik who were some of his draft targets that he missed out on. The first player he mentioned was Demaryius Thomas. He said that they tried moving back into he first round using their two 2nd round picks, and the two second rounders ended up being Brian Price and Arrelious Benn.The next player he mentioned was Robert Quinn. Dominik said he knew Quinn would slip a little due to injury concerns, and "if he just fell a few more picks, we thought we had the ammunition to go up and get him. In hindsight, those are two players we should have been more aggressive to go get".He also said that he loved TY Hilton, but knew they didn't have a chance at drafting him. After trading up for Martin and David, they didn't have the ammunition to trade back into the late 3rd round to get him. Dominik also said that he has never been afraid to admit when he was wrong, and wouldn't hesitate to replace a guy that was a bad pick. "We missed on Kyle Moore, so we signed Michael Bennett, who played for us for 4 years. We missed on Xavier Fulton, so we signed Ted Larson who was a part time starter for us for 4 years".

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wanted Robert Quinn so bad… im sad all over again.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could you imagine if we would have drafted BOTH McCoy and Demaryius Thomas in 2010’s Draft? That would’ve been unbelievable. Just looked into that draft and saw we drafted a dude named Brian Price in the Second round who is now a proud member of the Los Angeles KISS ha.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just saw the DT thing on twitter, very interesting. The Quinn thing is pretty damn depressing but…. Instead of DT we got benn and price? Lol I laugh to keep from crying.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought we were trying to move up for dez bryant

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought we were trying to move up for dez bryant

This makes me even more sad. This thread sucks

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing worse than Gruden and Allen not being allowed to move up for Calvin Johnson and ending up with Gaines Adams

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing worse than Gruden and Allen not being allowed to move up for Calvin Johnson and ending up with Gaines Adams

Unfortunately thinking about grabbing McCoy and Demaryius Thomas/Dez Bryant in the same draft is worse to me.We still may not have the QB to fully unleash them but they would have been great regardless.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Robert Quinn on this team…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Robert Quinn on this team...

Next to McCoy with Lavonte behind them... that would be unfair to the league.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s full of crap. It’s no secret he was trying to move up to the top 5 for Mark Sanchez. He had  the chance to move up for JJ Watt and didn’t. Instead we have Clayborn, Bowers and Stocker.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i thought it was Allen who didn’t let gruden draft CJ?  Or was it monte?

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's full of crap. It's no secret he was trying to move up to the top 5 for Mark Sanchez. He had  the chance to move up for JJ Watt and didn't. Instead we have Clayborn, Bowers and Stocker.

you have the chance every year to move up.  No one really knows who is worth it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dummynik ruined 10 years of my football life. I will never forgive him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

In fairness, he did draft Mike Williams in that draft.  Williams was damn good ON the field.  Plus, I don’t think Dez or Demaryius could runn the Benndaround play. 

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.