Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

And still GOP legislatures suppress voting

• DCGoth

Participant

+1 😎

I’m hoping that the companies win both cases. Unlike the “Election Fraud” bs cases x 60 losses, on the opposite side, these cases both have merit and enough proof to win some form of award.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

“Fox repeatedly published defamatory falsehoods about Dominion,
      including by broadcasting and rebroadcasting the defamatory falsehoods of its on￾air personalities Maria Bartiromo, Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity,
      Jeanine Pirro,
      and their chosen guests, as well as by republishing those falsehoods
      across Fox’s websites, social media accounts, and subscription service platforms.
      Republication of these falsehoods through digital media, including social media
      platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, reached tens if not hundreds of
      millions of viewers in excess of Fox’s television audience through followers of its
      social media accounts and through the further republication of the falsehoods by
      those followers.

Maria Bartiromo,

Tucker Carlson,

Lou Dobbs,

Sean Hannity,

Jeanine Pirro,

FauxNews’s response to the pre-suit criticism was actually to double down by further diminishing its new team and elevate talking heads. That was the PUBLIC response. LOL

at least 2 of those hosts are ADMITTED liars . . ie people who admitted their lies, directly or tacitly, when faced with a lawsuit.

THE

COCOON

• Roy

Participant

From Raw Story. They say back up the dump truck with money. I’m not sure one dump truck will do it. They damaged the reputation of a large company, and this company’s viability depends totally on the reputation not only of the product but also the company.

Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, and political scientist Brendan Nyhan believes it’s in the network’s interest to settle as quickly as possible.

Nyhan, a professor of political science at Dartmouth, writes on Twitter that Fox will likely be very wary of giving Dominion’s lawyers a crack at discovery over fears of what they might turn up.

Discovery is going to be lit if this gets that far,” he writes. “Plausible Fox drives a dump truck of money up to Dominion like it did in the Seth Rich case to make this go away.”

In its lawsuit against Fox, Dominion argues that the network “sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process.”

Dominion’s lawsuit came even after Fox earlier this year fired host Lou Dobbs, who was one of the network’s chief purveyors of bogus conspiracy theories about the company’s voting machines.

Additionally, Fox aired several on-air corrections debunking false claims made by Dobbs and other hosts about Dominion voting machines, which suggests that the network’s legal team has known for months that it has real exposure in any defamation case brought by the company.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

I could be wrong but I think the Seth Rich lawsuit was settled on the eve of Hannity’s deposition, so there’s some truth in that

“The tidy resolution of the complaint may also produce a few sighs of relief for the network’s foremost primetime star Sean Hannity.

It was previously reported that the Fox News opinion host was scheduled to be deposed in October and that discovery was supposed to be completed by the end of the year.”

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by KarmaPolice.

• DCGoth

Participant

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.