Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 57 reply threads

• Author

• Buc Bauce

Participant

Ever since his first play against Minnesota, this kid has more than held his own. He actually played very well in Minnesota even though all anyone remembers is Griffin beating him on the spin move. Against the Bengals, he was border line dominant. He played an awesome game, and for some reason he's been overlooked in all the excitement for others, I've even seen sine say he didn't play that well.I call BS on anyone who says he didn't have a great game. Go back and watch it if you recorded it, you'll be impressed and I'm very excited to watch his growth.So far in really liking him as a draft pick!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree. His first play was bad, but since then he has been engulfing DEs.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Gil Brandt ?@Gil_Brandt  5h5 hours agoMany criticized Donovan Smith for coming out early, but #Bucs look like they hit on top 2 picks of 2015. Smith really looked good last nite.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

Gil Brandt ?@Gil_Brandt  5h5 hours agoMany criticized Donovan Smith for coming out early, but #Bucs look like they hit on top 2 picks of 2015. Smith really looked good last nite.

Nice, thanks for posting that. We might just have that nucleus of a young up and coming OL with a couple more pieces. Again, I'm really excited about Smith and Marpet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if Java would be excited about a guy like Marpet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jon Robinson is legit.  We have to keep him…even if that means making him GM eventually.  Last years draft under Licht vs this years draft under Robinson says to me Robinson is the real eye for talent not Licht.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. Too much talent. Nothing to troll about.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Nice, thanks for posting that. We might just have that nucleus of a young up and coming OL with a couple more pieces. Again, I'm really excited about Smith and Marpet.

I was also impressed with Jeremiah Warren add him to that nucleus of young up and coming o-linemen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But JC makes big time decisions and said he is a G only.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

a bunch here were killing Donavan in the what if Donavan Smith fails at LT thread, I took a beating in there from a few for posting the below about D SmithRe: What if Donovan Smith Fails at Left Tackle?« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »he is a LT and that is where he will play, not all college LTs can play LT in the NFL, in fact the majority can't, Ali Marpet is one, LT in college interior OL in the NFL, But Donavan Smith can and will play LT in the NFL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He really did look good. Not so much in style but just no one got past him. He doesn’t have the look of a dominant LT but hell if he slops his way to stopping DEs from getting to Jameis I would be pumped. Who cares about style points? He’s just massive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep. Don’t get how some people has said he’s looked bad. From what I’ve been watching he’s been playing really well. He’s given up a play here or there but he’s a rookie. Yes playing the hardest position on the line he’s doing a great job I think. Sure as hell better then that slappy Anthony Collins we played last year. I know not saying much because an old lawnchair would of been more effective last year but oh well. I said this when we drafted him he reminds me of Donald Penn when he was on and motivated. Hes going to be really good.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

a bunch here were killing Donavan in the what if Donavan Smith fails at LT thread, I took a beating in there from a few for posting the below about D SmithRe: What if Donovan Smith Fails at Left Tackle?« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »he is a LT and that is where he will play, not all college LTs can play LT in the NFL, in fact the majority can't, Ali Marpet is one, LT in college interior OL in the NFL, But Donavan Smith can and will play LT in the NFL

I do remember that, and good call man.I liked Smith coming out of PSU because he seemed to really play big in the big games on an OL that was overall terrible, and he stood out like a sore thumb in a good way. I knew he could run block, just wondered about his pass block at the pro level, but he has done very well so far, and will continue to get better and better (hopefully).And yes, to the poster above, I think Warren might just be another piece of this young line going forward.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

for some reason he's been overlooked in all the excitement for others

Maybe that's because he didn't play as well as you think?

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

What are you saying?Are you saying that he played poorly, or that he was good but not great? I watched every play of his from the Bengals game at least twice, and I wouldn't give him one negative play, in fact I'd say he had at least 3 or 4 plus plays where he dominated his opponent and the rest of the time he drew a very comfortable draw on the defender across from him every other play. That is outstanding for a rookie LT.So, tell me how he didn't play as well as I think.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m happy that both lines actually played at a near respectable NFL level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn’t mind him losing a bit of weight or spending a substantial time next off-season working on his foot quickness. I don’t think he has the nimbleness of Penn to play as fat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Corn fed white guy. Java loves him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares what the troll thinks?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares what the troll one eyed tranny thinks?

Tim tebow would care......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

any evidence to refute OP's claim - or are you just doing your usual thing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Corn fed white guy. Java loves him.

He is definitely not a “corn fed” type. L0L!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn't mind him losing a bit of weight or spending a substantial time next off-season working on his foot quickness. I don't think he has the nimbleness of Penn to play as fat.

I was impressed Penn could dunk a basketball. I don't think Don could get off the ground that high. But he has been ok. Not ready to crown him just yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn't mind him losing a bit of weight or spending a substantial time next off-season working on his foot quickness. I don't think he has the nimbleness of Penn to play as fat.

I was impressed Penn could dunk a basketball. I don't think Don could get off the ground that high. But he has been ok. Not ready to crown him just yet.

I think Smith has played pretty good and there obviously things he needs to work on but for his second preseason game I was impressed. Hopefully he keeps improving into the season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evidence besides his play?  It's not my fault folks don't know how to evaluate OL properly.  But sure, there's other evidence.  The evil folks at PFF had Smith as the second-worse OL on the team, only Gilkey was worse.  Smith had a -3.8 grade for his run blocking, in only 15 running plays.  That's pretty damn bad, and is supposed to be an area of strength for Smith.  I'm not saying the dude sucks or anything, just commenting on this performance - which the OP is completely overselling.The OP is a Smith fan-boy, so his analysis should be taken with a grain of salt.

105. D. Williams / Havenstein / D. Smith

Then I think they'll go OL with someone like Tre Jackson or Donovan Smith in the 3rd.

There might still be Donovan Smith and Daryl Williams available at the top of the 3rd as well,

3.) OL (like D. Smith or Tre Jackson, etc)

then grabbing one of the top RT's in the 3rd like Sombrero, D. Smith or D. Williams.

Otherwise either stay put and take Jake Fischer or Don Smith. If they think they can still grab one of those two by trading back a few spots and maybe picking up a 4th, that'd be bad ass.

Don Smith - I absolutely love this guy's game. I think he can play Guard or RT. He's an athletic road grader, and I wouldn't mind taking him even at #34.

I'd be thrilled to trade back a couple of spots, pick up a 3rd or 4th, then take D. Smith. I think he's real solid RT with the ability to play RG - a day 1 starter for sure at either spot.

And those are before the draft...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evidence besides his play?  It's not my fault folks don't know how to evaluate OL properly.  But sure, there's other evidence.  The evil folks at PFF had Smith as the second-worse OL on the team, only Gilkey was worse.  Smith had a -3.8 grade for his run blocking, in only 15 running plays.  That's pretty damn bad, and is supposed to be an area of strength for Smith.  I'm not saying the dude sucks or anything, just commenting on this performance - which the OP is completely overselling.The OP is a Smith fan-boy, so his analysis should be taken with a grain of salt.

105. D. Williams / Havenstein / D. Smith

Then I think they'll go OL with someone like Tre Jackson or Donovan Smith in the 3rd.

There might still be Donovan Smith and Daryl Williams available at the top of the 3rd as well,

3.) OL (like D. Smith or Tre Jackson, etc)

then grabbing one of the top RT's in the 3rd like Sombrero, D. Smith or D. Williams.

Otherwise either stay put and take Jake Fischer or Don Smith. If they think they can still grab one of those two by trading back a few spots and maybe picking up a 4th, that'd be bad ass.

Don Smith - I absolutely love this guy's game. I think he can play Guard or RT. He's an athletic road grader, and I wouldn't mind taking him even at #34.

I'd be thrilled to trade back a couple of spots, pick up a 3rd or 4th, then take D. Smith. I think he's real solid RT with the ability to play RG - a day 1 starter for sure at either spot.

And those are before the draft...

Serious question: Did you actually breakdown the film and specifically focus on Smith? If so, if you could provide the breakdown here that would be awesome, I would really like to see a detailed analysis on how he looked.Not that I think PFF is lying or has an agenda against Smith, I just find it odd that he graded out so poorly in the run game when we seemed to have so much success running the ball. The only guy who didn't was Dominic Brown and I don't think Smith was still in the game at that point.In addition, IIRC, PFF negates a good amount of points for penalties. I think we can all agree that Smith's penalty was BS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Biggs v. Brandt… I’m going Brandt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that I think PFF is lying or has an agenda against Smith, I just find it odd that he graded out so poorly in the run game when we seemed to have so much success running the ball.

Guys can lose one-on-one match-ups and the overall play still work.  Looking specifically at the play where Martin busted the big one down the sideline, Smith's defender never really had a chance to make the tackle.  Not that Smith missed his block or anything, but he really didn't seal him either.For the record, I wouldn't give Smith a positive or negative on that play.  I'll try to watch the game again in the next few days for specific examples of negative plays in the running game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Biggs v. Brandt... I'm going Brandt.

Unbiased play-by-play analysis v. homers on the Red Board...I'm going with unbiased play-by-play analysis.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

[member=2921]Biggs3535[/member]Umm, yes, I have been a fan of D. Smith for a while now, because all the video I watched of him, I came away impressed. I wasn't sure that he could play LT, I kind of thought he'd be more of a RT, but apparently the FO liked him more than I did.And guess what, he's been playing very well. I don't really give a damn what PFF says, I watched every snap of his 2 or 3 times from the Bengals game, and he more than did his job both in both pass and run blocking.I dare you to go find one play from the Bengals game where he got beat by the man lining up across from him. Give me the quarter, time remaining, and down and distance. Quoting some nebulous PFF stat means nothing. Show me the tape. Second of all, I have no allegiance to PSU what so ever, I went to FSU and USF, so the only reason I ever liked smith to begin with was his game tape, and maybe I was on to something based on his draft position and the way he's been playing.Bye Felicia.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Negative run plays:1st Qtr - 11:35:  Smith whiffs on his defender on first goal-line snap, standing around in End Zone1st Qtr - 6:58:  Smith gets beat inside, forcing Martin to bounce to the right for a 7 yard gain.  This is the play of the phantom holding.  Smith didn't hold, but he was beaten so badly the ref thought he did.1st Qtr - 4:46:  Smith gets beat inside again by Devon Still, forcing Sims to bounce right for 7 yard gain.2nd Qtr - 8:20:  Smith misses his pull block to left, allowing his defender to make the tackle.2nd Qtr - 1:47:  Smith misses his block again, allowing his DL to make the tackle.That's five negative plays out of 14 or 15 running plays.  That's not good, fellas.  This doesn't even count the play where Winston had his ankle twisted.  Does anybody here want to guess whose defender that was?With that said, he also had a couple dominating snaps run and pass blocking.  I'm not saying he sucks, but he didn't have a great game at all.  Like Marpet, and most rookie OL, he's been inconsistent thus far.  But you can definitely see he has the tools.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He did play Gilberry for the most part – a decent but not elite player.I am rooting for DS to succeed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know about this. He still seems slow to me and doesn’t have the lateral quickness and technique to keep up with the faster DEs but I hope I’m wrong. I still think he is better suited as a guard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I went back and watched and think he played pretty well. He seems a bit lumbering and choppy at times, but hes so big he just engulfs defenders. To be fair on the play that Gilberry sacked Winston, Winston stumbled coming out from center and kept falling back. If Jameis had his feet under him, D. Smith could have just rode Gilberry around as Jameis stepped up in the pocket. I'd be more concerned about Marpet on that play as he got beat straight up.He's a rookie. He'll improve.Also - going back to grab all those quotes seems a bit crazy. Dude liked Smith from before the draft and is rooting for him. Get over it.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

You’re really reaching there Biggs,

Negative run plays:1st Qtr - 11:35:  Smith whiffs on his defender on first goal-line snap, standing around in End ZoneHe did not whiff, he went after the LB behind the DL since the play was ran to the opposite side of him. Not a whiff, but good try. 1st Qtr - 6:58:  Smith gets beat inside, forcing Martin to bounce to the right for a 7 yard gain.  This is the play of the phantom holding.  Smith didn't hold, but he was beaten so badly the ref thought he did.He put his man on the ground, who was actually the DT in the play, he wasn't beaten at all, the DL moved to Smith's right, so he followed him that way since that's the way the play went, he ultimately or the guy on the ground and kept him out of the play. That was a good block which the refs incorrectly called a hold on. 1st Qtr - 4:46:  Smith gets beat inside again by Devon Still, forcing Sims to bounce right for 7 yard gain.By "beat inside," do you mean blocked inside, because that's what happened."2nd Qtr - 8:20:  Smith misses his pull block to left, allowing his defender to make the tackle.Smith was trying to block the corner on the end of the defense, and the corner was able to run up and dive at the feet of the RB to make the tackle. It was a tough block to make in space that quickly, but if that was his worst play, then I'll take it. I still wouldn't call that a negative play, more of a good play by the corner.2nd Qtr - 1:47:  Smith misses his block again, allowing his DL to make the tackle.I'll have to go back and rewatch this play, but it's probably a play that was more of a stalemate than Smith getting outright beat. Not every block is going to be a pancake.That's five negative plays out of 14 or 15 running plays.  That's not good, fellas.  This doesn't even count the play where Winston had his ankle twisted.  Does anybody here want to guess whose defender that was?On that play, Geno Atkins beat Mankins and JW had nowhere to go except backwards. Smith had blocked his man out past the pocket as he came with a speed rush to the outside, Smith's block was his is just that jameis had no choice other than to back up into him because of the inside rush from Atkins.With that said, he also had a couple dominating snaps run and pass blocking.  I'm not saying he sucks, but he didn't have a great game at all.  Like Marpet, and most rookie OL, he's been inconsistent thus far.  But you can definitely see he has the tools.

Ok, so you choose 5 plays that were not really negative plays as I've explained in bold above, then you change your tone to say he's not bad, he actually had some good plays and has all the tools.I really appreciate you going back and looking at the game again; you actually summed it up perfectly in your last statement. I wish you would have just said that first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He did not whiff, he went after the LB behind the DL since the play was ran to the opposite side of him. Not a whiff, but good try. He put his man on the ground, who was actually the DT in the play, he wasn't beaten at all, the DL moved to Smith's right, so he followed him that way since that's the way the play went, he ultimately or the guy on the ground and kept him out of the play. That was a good block which the refs incorrectly called a hold on. By "beat inside," do you mean blocked inside, because that's what happened."Smith was trying to block the corner on the end of the defense, and the corner was able to run up and dive at the feet of the RB to make the tackle. It was a tough block to make in space that quickly, but if that was his worst play, then I'll take it. I still wouldn't call that a negative play, more of a good play by the corner.I'll have to go back and rewatch this play, but it's probably a play that was more of a stalemate than Smith getting outright beat. Not every block is going to be a pancake.

This "analysis" continues to show a fundamental misunderstanding of what's supposed to be happening and/or fan-boy status.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

He did not whiff, he went after the LB behind the DL since the play was ran to the opposite side of him. Not a whiff, but good try. He put his man on the ground, who was actually the DT in the play, he wasn't beaten at all, the DL moved to Smith's right, so he followed him that way since that's the way the play went, he ultimately or the guy on the ground and kept him out of the play. That was a good block which the refs incorrectly called a hold on. By "beat inside," do you mean blocked inside, because that's what happened."Smith was trying to block the corner on the end of the defense, and the corner was able to run up and dive at the feet of the RB to make the tackle. It was a tough block to make in space that quickly, but if that was his worst play, then I'll take it. I still wouldn't call that a negative play, more of a good play by the corner.I'll have to go back and rewatch this play, but it's probably a play that was more of a stalemate than Smith getting outright beat. Not every block is going to be a pancake.

This "analysis" continues to show a fundamental misunderstanding of what's supposed to be happening and/or fan-boy status.

Right, and that's why you changed your tune from he's not that good to had some dominating plays and you can see he has all the tools.The kid has played well and deserves to be recognized. He's a rookie LT with very little experience and has a ways to go to be the guy we need him to be, but he's earned his props up to this point in the pre season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right, and that's why you changed your tune from he's not that good to had some dominating plays and you can see he has all the tools.

Go ahead and find my quote saying "he's not that good".Maybe this is your problem.  As a fan-boy, you take any sort of criticism of the players' performance as saying he sucks.  That's not the case at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I loved the pick. He will have his downs I suspect, but he will be fine  IMO.

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

Right, and that's why you changed your tune from he's not that good to had some dominating plays and you can see he has all the tools.

Go ahead and find my quote saying "he's not that good".Maybe this is your problem.  As a fan-boy, you take any sort of criticism of the players' performance as saying he sucks.  That's not the case at all.

Well, didn't you say that Fragel out performed him in the Marpet thread? That's just simply not true, maybe that's what pissed me off. I mean damn, I am a fan of the Bucs, and I am rooting for Smith, and I thought he deserved to be recognized for pretty damn good performance on Monday night.I think we're in heated agreement here. The kid played well, and especially for a rookie in his second game. We should all be very encouraged.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to watch him this weekend and during the regular season. He has some brutal matchups to deal with but he looks like he has the tools to become that missing LT we’ve been needing since Penn got hurt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just re-watched the 1st half again. Donovan played pretty darn well for a rookie LT in his second game. That holding call was total BS. He drove Atkins to the turf.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I truly believe he’ll be a better Penn. Top 10 LT in 2 or 3 years. He has the size and strength. Needs to lighten up in the pants a bit but he’ll be a good one. I think having a chance to go against some dynamite DEs in his first few games will only help him. I think he's a competitor but saw the garbage that played alongside him at psu and probably didn't bring his all but I still didn't see him suck it up in college.The top 4 picks in this draft couldn't be playing better at this point. It's just amazing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

relevant:https://twitter.com/IlovetheBucs/status/636770099823775744/video/1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. He tossed that dude so hard he knocked Jeremiah Warren down.Logan Mankins coulda sat down and had a tea party on that play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No doubt Donovan Smith is a powerful LT. He just looks so sloppy in his technique with his footwork but somehow he is able to fend guys off. Not really concerned with his run blocking because that’s always been his strength. Again, I’m hoping he turns out to be like Marcus McNeil where he can also be an above average pass blocker. If it doesn't work out this year he most for certainly has a home inside. Move him to RG, and slide Marpet to LG. Cut Mankins and draft a LT early.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That play really stood out when I re-watched.  It was a great play because not only did he shove the DE forcefully, he picked up the stunting DT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That play really stood out when I re-watched.  It was a great play because not only did he shove the DE forcefully, he picked up the stunting DT.

Agreed man that was a very impressive play. It shows how much raw power and force he has. Very excited about Smith, Marpet, and now maybe Warren. Add Dotson to the mix and we have a potential good offensive line for once.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No doubt Donovan Smith is a powerful LT. He just looks so sloppy in his technique with his footwork but somehow he is able to fend guys off. Not really concerned with his run blocking because that's always been his strength. Again, I'm hoping he turns out to be like Marcus McNeil where he can also be an above average pass blocker.

I think that's the thing - he just looks like he can't play. I'm not sure he's a slow-footed as some think, I think it's more a function of technique. He's got a lot of talent but needs to clean a lot of stuff up. It's up to him - if he takes coaching (and the coaching is any good), he's got the ability to pretty nifty player. I really enjoy the meanness he seems to bring - I'm not sure we've really had that since Frank Middleton.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the kid’s 2nd pro game…he will be fine despite what some say..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great example of what jumps off the screen watching D Smith block.  He is extremely powerful with his hands.  He physically dominated Gilberry.  Rag dolled him every time he put two hands on him.  Smith will be an excellent lineman where ever he settles in imo.  His feet are quick enough to play LT with improved footwork as well imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed man that was a very impressive play. It shows how much raw power and force he has. Very excited about Smith, Marpet, and now maybe Warren. Add Dotson to the mix and we have a potential good offensive line for once.

I saw the clip and it was an eye opener.  I think the kid is going to be okay.  That speed of the game is no joke.  Once you get used to it then his raw talent can come through.  That was a helluva clip.  There's tackles who play for years and can't get it done like that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you have the ability, watch him block in slow motion.  Watch the defender’s bodies when Smith puts his hands on them.  Didn’t matter who they were, their bodies were violently moving in the direction Smith was applying force.  He definitely lumbers in space, but it took about 5 snaps for Gilberry to physically defer to Smith and stop trying to hold ground.  Linebackers (watched Ray do it once) stop their pursuit when Smith engages them and give up.  Now getting him engaged on the second level is going to take continued development.  It is easy to see, imo, why so many people are excited about him possibly playing guard.  He looks like a potential All-Pro level guard physically.  I am just not used to seeing NFL bodies move the wayvSmith moved the Bengals defense.*Also, focused way more on Smith last night, but thought Warren was an clear upgrade blocking at center.*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you have the ability, watch him block in slow motion.  Watch the defender's bodies when Smith puts his hands on them.  Didn't matter who they were, their bodies were violently moving in the direction Smith was applying force.  He definitely lumbers in space, but it took about 5 snaps for Gilberry to physically defer to Smith and stop trying to hold ground.  Linebackers (watched Ray do it once) stop their pursuit when Smith engages them and give up.  Now getting him engaged on the second level is going to take continued development.  It is easy to see, imo, why so many people are excited about him possibly playing guard.  He looks like a potential All-Pro level guard physically.  I am just not used to seeing NFL bodies move the wayvSmith moved the Bengals defense.*Also, focused way more on Smith last night, but thought Warren was an clear upgrade blocking at center.*

Warren was very nice.  Clean and effective. Don't think he got one whistle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smith’s problem stem from his poor ankle flexion and inability to quick set when he is trying to sink his hips and anchor or redirect. Which are a byproduct of him stopping his feet. While he has the brute strength and girth to block out the sun once latched on to an opposing defender he needs work on his technique especially in short setting, bucket steps, kick slide and short setting…but from the first game to the second there was improvement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smith’s problem stem from his poor ankle flexion and inability to quick set when he is trying to sink his hips and anchor or redirect. Which are a byproduct of him stopping his feet. While he has the brute strength and girth to block out the sun once latched on to an opposing defender he needs work on his technique especially in short setting, bucket steps, kick slide and short setting…but from the first game to the second there was improvement.

Some posters will need to attend a RED meaning to understand what you're talking about haha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some posters will need to attend a RED meaning to understand what you're talking about haha

lol well played

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. He tossed that dude so hard he knocked Jeremiah Warren down.Logan Mankins coulda sat down and had a tea party on that play.

Pretty much summed up my response. That was just embarrassing.

Please wait…

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.