Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Pepsi

Participant

Anyone have a good review on him? I didnt pay attention to him much out there. Was a painful game to watch but i figured not seeing or hearing his name must have been a good sign. Did he at least look decent?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok then.. ill consider no news as good news

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what I’ve read in the paper, he did pretty well. Read that most of the OL problems came from the interior guys, including our vets. Marpet, Mankins, and Smith all had poor performances.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea from what I noticed in the first half he had pretty solid pass pro. The only run play I noticed him was the Doug Martin TD run he pretty much whiffed, but Marpet and ASJ made a nice hole.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

I think Smith looked pretty good, the interior of the OL is rather concerning though. I would sit Evan’s butt, and play WarrenMankins may have slimmed down but I have not been the least bit impressed with him as a Buc, he is stealing moneyAli had a rough go, but he is a rook, ups and downs will happen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t notice him screwing anything up. It seemed like him and Cherilus were at least serviceable.The interior of the line was the problem last night.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think this was Donovan Smith’s best game!I am watching closely to see how his footwork improves over time though.  I don't think the debate about whether he belongs at RT or even kicking on the inside will be settled by mid season.  Right now he is improving as  LT which is all you can ask for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Basically we got nobody else to play LT, so he needs to show up every game. I doubt Pamphile is ready…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if when Dotson comes back, if we would slide Godser into one of the G positions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if when Dotson comes back, if we would slide Godser into one of the G positions.

At this point let Marpet play it out at RG.Mankins replacement will have to wait next year.  Cherilus/Fragel/Pamphille gives the Bucs options on the outside due to injuries. But the Bucs are an injury away at guard which would be bad for the season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Read that most of the OL problems came from the interior guys, including our vets. Marpet, Mankins, and Smith all had poor performances.

This is what I gathered from watching the game. I'm still going to go back and watch it again, but I recall the interior just getting absolutely steamrolled.

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

Read that most of the OL problems came from the interior guys, including our vets. Marpet, Mankins, and Smith all had poor performances.

This is what I gathered from watching the game. I'm still going to go back and watch it again, but I recall the interior just getting absolutely steamrolled.

As I posted in the other thread I watched EDS play by play on gamepass as I was rooting for Warren to get playing time.  Evan had a solid game and proved me wrong here at least. 

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.