Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

This offense with him in it is so explosive looking. Everything is starting to gel, add his speed to the mix and the defense should just brace themselves.

I think if he stays healthy he will build a nice rapport with TB12.

What an offense! Just need another RB who can block and catch.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Therein lies the problem. He’s been with this team four years and has yet to complete a full 16 game season in any of them.

• Jackson Lini

Participant

Agree! I hope he comes back at 100% and stays healthy! He really is an awesome TE. Unfortunately, some players just seem to be injury prone or made of glass. Hoping for the best regarding OJ Howard!

• Boid Fink

Participant

We know. But maybe this is the year he stays upright. If not, his career will basically be over with.

Hopefully he rebounds from his rupture and can still fly. He’s a big fast target, another complete matchup nightmare…just hope luck favors him for once. I’d like to see a full season with Brady at conductor.

• seekpar

Participant

2020-2021 highlights (weeks 1-4). LOL! Trade him for draft capital while you can get something for him. I was super excited when the Bucs drafted him, but he’s a bust. One of the best abilities is availability. Grade F.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Grade c- for me.

Effective receiver and blocker when he plays.

Not a total lost cause.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Yea big play potential is off the charts with oj. Hes already made them a reality when he is healthy. Imagine him with Brown also back for a full offseason and then hopefully for the entire season? Hope we get to see it.

• Boid Fink

Participant

The purpose of showing his highlights this season in limited time was because Brady was there.

He’s made some big plays over his limited participation, but if he stays upright this guy adds explosiveness to this team. These are elite team problems.

Plus he knows the scheme, so there is less of a learning curve. Brady has weapons galore, and I like OJ. I think his injury history sucks, but I think he is developing slowly into a legit weapon. Again, health permitting.

This offense won’t see him getting doubles. So he should win matchups with linebackers all day.

• BucBalla85

Participant

The purpose of showing his highlights this season in limited time was because Brady was there.

He’s made some big plays over his limited participation, but if he stays upright this guy adds explosiveness to this team. These are elite team problems.

Plus he knows the scheme, so there is less of a learning curve. Brady has weapons galore, and I like OJ. I think his injury history sucks, but I think he is developing slowly into a legit weapon. Again, health permitting.

This offense won’t see him getting doubles. So he should win matchups with linebackers all day.

Who do you double? Fucking ridiculously stacked offense for year 2.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Exactly. Coordinators are fairly helpless, the linebackers and corners have to make reads and good lord I am willing to trust Brady in those moments.

• Jr.3

Participant

Only reason I think we keep Brate is cause OJ and Gronk both have injury history. I honestly think the two TE’s should be Gronk and Brate and let Oj sub in for Gronk. Not cause of talent but just to keep both the injury guys fresh.

• Detrimental

Participant

We need OJ especially against teams like the Saints that play 2 man coverage. Gronk and Brate cant get open on those safeties and backers but I know OJ will eat them up.

• Boid Fink

Participant

And he did well against the Saints iirc.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Yup agreed! Brady and OJ had a great connection early in the season. I’m hoping the young man can put together a 16 game season.

It’s a big if, but IF Gronk, OJ and Brate stay healthy we probably don’t need to re-sign an AB. Scooter and TJ have diverse enough skillsets. TJ in the slot, or Scooter outside with Godwin in the slot, or Mike and Godwin outside with Brate in the slot, or OJ in the slot.

I’d still like to add one more body at WR, but I don’t think we need to with the TE depth we have, and the amount of 12 and 13 personnel this offense looked so good with.

Run the ball, and take deep shots in play action.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.