Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

Per Gill Brandt, Bucs host Donte Moncrief at OBP.  I really like his size/speed combination. Would love him in the third round, if he falls that far. No link, but Cossell seems to like him as well. Thoughts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moncrief should be there in the top of the third when we pick. I would welcome what he brings to the table if we go QB in the first round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also… I’m posting this here since I’m sure some ‘nole fan will question (whine about) the need for it’s own thread…

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 1hBucs' Jeff Demps will be at team's voluntary minicamp starting Tuesday, physically fine from groin injury last year, agent Daniel Rose says.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Demps at voluntary workouts? Maybe his head will be with football this season. We could use his speed in space….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Simple question, no real answer…How much money can Demps make at track and if he turns into a superstar returner and part time RB/WR, how much money can he make in the NFL? Jesus man, get your priorities straight. Your agent needs his commission check.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Simple question, no real answer...How much money can Demps make at track and if he turns into a superstar returner and part time RB/WR, how much money can he make in the NFL? Jesus man, get your priorities straight. Your agent needs his commission check.

He can make more by doing both.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s almost gay how much I want Donte Moncrief….

Please wait…

• majbodoh

Participant

Per Gill Brandt, Bucs host Donte Moncrief at OBP.  I really like his size/speed combination. Would love him in the third round, if he falls that far. No link, but Cossell seems to like him as well. Thoughts?

Imagine if we went with Evans in the first and Moncrief in the third. Put them in with Jackson, and whoever the QB is will potentially have three big time weapons!  ;DThat said, if we do pass on a receiver in the first. Then Moncrief could be an excellent option if he's available in the third, though the issue will be if a team like the Panthers draft him with their late second rounder if the likes of Robinson, Matthews etc have been taken. Hopefully he falls to us in the third, the kid has the talent to be a stud.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's almost gay how much I want Donte Moncrief....

Not that there's anything wrong with that..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately, I think Moncrief is a guy that goes a lot earlier than most think he should in this draft.  I think if we really want him, we take him in round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately, I think Moncrief is a guy that goes a lot earlier than most think he should in this draft.  I think if we really want him, we take him in round 2.

Agreed. I don't see him getting past colts or panthers in the 2nd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want a QB, but Evans and Moncrief would be a nice haul.. can he play slot?

Please wait…

• majbodoh

Participant

Agreed. I don't see him getting past colts or panthers in the 2nd.

If he goes to the Colts, then Luck is a lucky boy - Wayne, Hilton, Nicks, Moncrief and Rodgers, plus Allen and Fleener. Could be the best supporting cast for a QB in the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ya if we want him probably going to have to get him in the 2nd round which I am fine with, kid has the size and speed we need, I can’t wait for this draft lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

End of round two.., or beginning of three.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please someone tell me what stands out on the tape when you watch Moncrief? Watkins, Evans, Cooks, and OBJ all stand out of course. Those are givens. Benjamin has size but I don't like his routes or his hands. In Tier 3 Matthews definitely stood out to me, good hands, routes, size and speed, and really it was his strength. He looked dominant. Next I liked Richardson, very smooth and fluid in his movements and breaks. But I just didn't see anything  "special" in Moncrief or Robinsons game. I'd love to know what I'm missing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please someone tell me what stands out on the tape when you watch Moncrief? Watkins, Evans, Cooks, and OBJ all stand out of course. Those are givens. Benjamin has size but I don't like his routes or his hands. In Tier 3 Matthews definitely stood out to me, good hands, routes, size and speed, and really it was his strength. He looked dominant. Next I liked Richardson, very smooth and fluid in his movements and breaks. But I just didn't see anything  "special" in Moncrief or Robinsons game. I'd love to know what I'm missing.

all of those guys you listed including Matthews will most likely be gone by 38. That's the difference. So if we arent going WR round one, he's probably going to be the best available

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has anyone really watched Donte Moncrief, I can say I have (not highlights) and he is M.Clayton with speed. Body catches every throw and when he tries to use his hands it’s not good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moncrief has a lot going for him and when he was listed as a 4th round prospect everywhere, I loved the guy. He lacks natural hands though and just about always makes a body catch….so I’m not interested in him as a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.