Viewing 38 reply threads

• Author

• zeke23

With Williamsnow gone.  And a still productive, but aging VJ..I t hink the Bucsshou ld doubledip into a deep  andtale nted WR class. Be it 1st and 2nd. Or 1st and 3rd. One WR I like in the 2ndor may be 3rd is Devante Adams from Fresno State. Nice size/speed combination with good hands. I’malr eady considering Watkins or Evans in the 1st. Interested to hear some thoughts on other guys 2nd round and beyond. I realize there are a couple of otherneeds, but WR j ust sky rocketed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins in the 1st and Donte Moncrief in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would not be an issue had we signed some of the quality free agent recievers that were available in Free Agency.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m on board with this

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What WR connections can we make with our WR coach? Tedford?  FA and Draft?I am still not certain we will go WR in the first.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Offensive line needs to be addressed before 2 WRs come off the board, but I think WR is first priority with 1st rd pick.Either trade up for Watkins or take Evans at 7.  Then go after guys like Gabe Jackson and Steen in the later rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a turrible shame we don’t have our 4th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No.  But the Bucs now NEED to take one.  And hope that that one is a competent one, perhaps a starter.  If not...prepare for what Lovie learned while sitting on the couch:  "Curtains look cool behind my tv."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What WR connections can we make with our WR coach? Tedford?  FA and Draft?I am still not certain we will go WR in the first.

As much as I would like to see a WR in the first round Im still holding on to the belief that a LB or OL will be drafted round 1 ... This team is not investing in offense with a high pick I would be shocked with that ... Even if one of those QB's fell to us he is taking a LB or OL that is his MO as long a top 5 D is in tamps he's done his job I really feel like that is the way this man (Lovie) thinks ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fun fact: the Bears never drafted a linebacker higher than the third round while Lovie was there (and that just the once).  Granted, they already had some darned good ones when he signed on.  But then David and Foster aren’t exactly chopped liver.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would triple dip it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would triple dip it.

don’t be talkin bout JDubs mom

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans is likely the pick at 7 now. They may skip QB entirely this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our needs on that side of the ball are everywhere, O line, QB, WR, TE.  We need to get one of these in the first round, that being said I wouldn’t be shocked if we take a DE if one is there.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

We need to get one of these in the first round, that being said I wouldn't be shocked if we take a DE if one is there.

Like who, Clowney?  He's the only DE worth taking if he falls to 7, and there's no way that's happening.The only defensive players they could justify taking, who aren't likely to be gone already, are Mosley and Donald.  I just don't see any reason why we wouldn't go O-line or WR, unless Lovie is considering a QB too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d go WR 1st and 3rd and then take Tajh Boyd in the 6th-7th… I know Boyd isn’t amazing, but he still has potential and it’s a super low risk pick 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we can get a little insurance at Guard before the draft (I’ll take Daryn Colledge) then we could double dip, or perhaps get Watkins/Evans then maybe grab ASJ or Amaro in round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins in the 1st and Donte Moncrief in the 3rd.

I would be drained for 3 weeks if this happened.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give me a guard or a qb in the second, and Colt Lyerla in the 6th. Does anyone know if Lovie ever drafted a head case like Lyerla before? know Litch has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just watched a bunch if tape in Richardson. His suddenness, twitch, change of direction in his routes was really impressive. And he has stickum hands. Looking forward to digging into Adams, Robinsin, Moncrief….the third tier guys.And don't sleep on Huff!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

besides Watkins/Evans. I really dig John Brown, and Martavis Bryant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just watched a bunch if tape in Richardson. His suddenness, twitch, change of direction in his routes was really impressive. And he has stickum hands. Looking forward to digging into Adams, Robinsin, Moncrief....the third tier guys.And don't sleep on Huff!!!!!!!!!!

Really like richardson, hes probably my fave and best bet to be a stud outside of the elite first round prospects. I like so many wrs its almost easier to talk about the ones i dont like. Biggest bust potential imo: Allen Robinson, has size, but questionable speed and trouble getting separation to go with lots of body catches. I see some arrelious benn in him and it scurs me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Double dip in draft? = worked last time…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn't be shocked if they skipped QB or went there really late.  Especially in light of the Williams trade.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to see 2 guys from tiers 1-3. If we take a tier 1 guy then adding Huff would be a nice compliment.Tier 1WatkinsEvansTier 2CooksBenjaminBeckhamLeeTier 3 LandryMontcriefAdamsRobinsonRichardsonMatthews Tier 4Abbrederius ColemanBryantHuffEllington

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn't be shocked if they skipped QB or went there really late.  Especially in light of the Williams trade.

why would the Williams trade alter any plans L&L have for QB?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it’s becoming clear they love the top 2 rated wr’s , and know one of them will be there at 7 . It’s why they weren’t afraid to make the Williams move now. Those of you who wanted a QB in round 1 can forget that dream.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So it’s obvious you need to use a top 7 pick to replace a number 2 WR?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is still a stretch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I’m saying is that nothing is obvious from this trade other than we will draft at least one at some point and we all pretty much thought that before yesterday. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Cooks would be a great fit for our team, just not sure if he fits our draft position.  Def not worth our 1st and probably not worth our 2nd and won’t be there by our 3rd so a tough position.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl819zOVLI   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cooks is worth our 2nd but he might not be there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR Evans in the 1st G Yankey in the 2nd WR Robert Herron in round 3 .Sweet Double dip with a beastly guard in between . Crown our ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR Evans in the 1st G Yankey in the 2nd WR Robert Herron in round 3 .Sweet Double dip with a beastly guard in between . Crown our ass.

Me and you don't agree on much but that looks sweet considering the roster we have now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All offense top 3?LMAO not happening Lovie as HC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Double dip in draft? = worked last time...

Good point. Because aside  from the WR double dip were home runs. Nothing those idiots done worked. It's not always about how you pick, as much as who you pick. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys really sold on Yankey?  He didn’t look all that good at the combine and senior bowl.  But maybe he’s just one of those ugly looking but effective types. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All offense top 3?LMAO not happening Lovie as HC.

Yeah, it's not like a Lovie coached team has ever done it before.2005 - first 3 picks were offense2008 - first 3 picks were offenseIt's never gonna happen is it?

Please wait…

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.