Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• MiltonMack21

Participant

But 10lbbitch who hasn’t played football since he was booted off the junior high football team knows what it takes to play in the NFL than Flutie?http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/07/16/audio-doug-flutie-loves-manziel-comparisons-tampa-bay-buccaneers-andrew-luck-colts-nfl-draft-football-bucs-bills-patriots-chargers/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But 10lb**CENSORED** who hasn't played football since he was booted off the junior high football team knows what it takes to play in the NFL than Flutie?http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/07/16/audio-doug-flutie-loves-manziel-comparisons-tampa-bay-buccaneers-andrew-luck-colts-nfl-draft-football-bucs-bills-patriots-chargers/

You can call me out on just about anything and have a % chance of being right.  This is not one of those cases.  Manziel has almost no qualities that translate to the NFL game.  Primarily, he can't read defenses and needs to run to succeed. Show me a QB that needs to run to succeed and I will show you a QB that won't last long. At least he has solid height though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only time will tell what Manziel will bring.I think he will do well.  But in Cleveland, with the garbage he has to work with...if he pulls off a nice season, I am going to be utterly amazed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only time will tell what Manziel will bring.I think he will do well.  But in Cleveland, with the garbage he has to work with...if he pulls off a nice season, I am going to be utterly amazed.

First round pick needs to start and produce right away.  Josh Gordon can help him through this tough first season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First round pick needs to start and produce right away.  Josh Gordon can help him through this tough first season.

Errr…he can?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dont give us this BS man. He either plays well or doesn't. Glennon had crap to play with last year and it was no excuse. Don't make excuses. I would not bet on Manziel being a success in this league. He's going to do him and he doesn't care what you think. Ask Josh Freeman, partying and being very good QB usually don't mix.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dont give us this BS man. He either plays well or doesn't. Glennon had crap to play with last year and it was no excuse. Don't make excuses. I would not bet on Manziel being a success in this league. He's going to do him and he doesn't care what you think. Ask Josh Freeman, partying and being very good QB usually don't mix.

LOL....this is sFinkter boy giving himself an out if Manziel busts . Blame it on the Browns. . LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can teach him how to sit?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can teach him how to sit?

Exactly.  The day after Manziel is drafted Gordon gets a one year boot for weed use.  That's how things go in Brown country.  Dude has no choice but to fail really.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Flutie comparisons are ok… Johnny would be a good fit in Toronto.Flutie sounded punch-drunk... and disinterested in the NFL...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I said I think he will be good. I will be amazed if he pulls off a good season in Cleveland with the lack of offensive firepower, and the division. And if you aren't amazed if he has a nice season your a brain deAd troll like Doloris's Gayson. And the Browns ruin a lot of players. Including Dolores's next Barry Sanders, Trent Richardson. Fail.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deep mind-fugged.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. You are. I own you. Trent Richardson?You suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You so mad , Freelove. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why so mad bro?You were the original Trentersexual, willing to part the draft for the "next Adrian Peterson", and were the primary backer of Daniel Teo-Nesheim.Hmmm...I see why you mad now.  You dumb.  Terraria on!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manning could be signed by the browns and they would ruin him too. It’s a garbage team.As I said before in the thread about manziel saying he would make even the browns playoff contenders... if he gets drafted by them, he's as good as done.Welp..it happened. And now he's got the biggest chance to flop out of all the starting qb's in the league because of it.And the saddest part of it all.. talent wouldn't even matter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freelove , sFinkter , Freelove !!!Lolz . You Deep mind fugged , and I'm not the only one who sees it.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.