Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Dont kill the messenger…http://www.nbcsports.com/video/doug-martin-not-part-solution-tampa

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No player is part of the solution if Lovie is still here.

Please wait…

• mdclarie

Participant

If we could get a draft pick for him right now I’d be thrilled. This season is in the dumper anyway, give Sims a shot to be the guy and see if he’s worth a damn. Martin has played well enough the first few weeks that some team may think he will help them this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Disagree. Doug is still young and has his mojo back.Good offenses are build on the trinity growing together. QB-WR-RB. We have that here. As the OL continues to improve and will likely have more added to it this offseason, we only get better.Defense is another story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are we still tanking? That’s it! That’s what happening. Now I understand!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we could get a draft pick for him right now I'd be thrilled. This season is in the dumper anyway, give Sims a shot to be the guy and see if he's worth a damn. Martin has played well enough the first few weeks that some team may think he will help them this year.

No Martin means no run game, period!! Sims is not the answer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re taking Florio’s word? Surely you jest…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ll know for sure when Lovie sends a second rounder to Chicago for Forte.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lawyers don’t know football

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sco7u.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The #2 RB in the league is not part of the solution?  Please.Pro Football Focus @PFFTop 5 RBs by 2015 Season Grade:1. L. Bell 92.82. D. Martin 86.33. C. Hyde 86.34. C. Ivory 85.25. M. Lynch 83.61:17 PM - 9 Oct 2015

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The #2 RB in the league is not part of the solution?  Please.Pro Football Focus @PFFTop 5 RBs by 2015 Season Grade:1. L. Bell 92.82. D. Martin 86.33. C. Hyde 86.34. C. Ivory 85.25. M. Lynch 83.61:17 PM - 9 Oct 2015

What exactly has Martin done for him to be ranked over Chris Ivory?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A little surprised Davonte Freeman isnt on that list. Hes killed it the last few weeks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting.Freeman is not on the list as another poster pointed out?  Still, it will make for an interesting off season debate to re-sign him or not. Pros: Martin has little wear and tear and is still young.Cons: Has he hit his ceiling and what does he bring that is unique form other backs in the league?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea take away one of the best players on this team..smart

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Contract year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes he played like shi%  today, cut him…lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOve it when talking heads, do this kind of stuff and then look the  ass

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Somebody should knock the slob out of your mouth for even starting this ignorant thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not buying it. He went all out in the off-season, he’s running to get paid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not buying it. He went all out in the off-season, he's running to get paid.

lol the idea that a running back just hits the "try hard switch" to get paidA running back.  Who's success is DIRECTLY tied to the success of 5-6 players in front of him every playI'm seriously wondering whether you actually watch football or just make things up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this thread was stupid when it was first posted, even more foolish today!!My fantasy and fanduel teams are VERY thankful for Dougie today!!

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

You do know professional football means they all play to get paid. Why would you expect Dougie to be different. Money is a powerful motivator and aint no shame in that game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You do know professional football means they all play to get paid. Why would you expect Dougie to be different. Money Molly is a powerful motivator and aint no shame in that FXFL game.

FIFY

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol the idea that a running back just hits the "try hard switch" to get paidA running back.  Who's success is DIRECTLY tied to the success of 5-6 players in front of him every playI'm seriously wondering whether you actually watch football or just make things up

Just a coincidence he got his body fat down in his contract year right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just a coincidence he got his body fat down in his contract year right.

For a guy who makes big money making big football decisions, you sure do post here a lot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Te halftime show guys said the exact same thing.  He was playing for a contract and it shows.I hate that about those players.  Play well one season then bam - production falls back off.  Unless he signs for something reasonable...he walks.  I promise he'll be back to the other doug soon enough after he visits the bank.  He should be playing like this every year not just because he's trying to get a big contract.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Te halftime show guys said the exact same thing.  He was playing for a contract and it shows.I hate that about those players.  Play well one season then bam - production falls back off.  Unless he signs for something reasonable...he walks.  I promise he'll be back to the other doug soon enough after he visits the bank.  He should be playing like this every year not just because he's trying to get a big contract.

Any idea what motivated him to play like this his rookie year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was his rookie season also a contract year?He played injured and on very stale and predictable offenses. Ridiculous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The halftime shows made the exact same remark.  I guess they have no clue either.  Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s not pretend Charles Sims doesn’t look good. He just isn't a drive sustaining-type back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The halftime shows made the exact same remark.  I guess they have no clue either.  Lol

Well......if you're asking.  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's not pretend Charles Sims doesn't look good. He just isn't a drive sustaining-type back.

I think he and Dougie make a nice combo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love the hate I get as OP for posting a bucs related story I just stick here.Not like I wrote the damn thing :P

Please wait…

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.