Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Bucbobberton

Participant

Hey Bucs fans! Long time lurker. This time of year there is always a mega draft breakdown thread. I’ve looked through the last several pages and I can’t find anything. Am I just missing it or is the interest down this year because of the Super Bowl?

Thanks in advance!

• Pennywise

Participant

I started one a month or so ago , combination of not much interest and not enough traffic anymore

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I think a lot of the draft stuff has fallen aside because we’re not used to picking anywhere near where we are now. It used to be guys arguing over 3 or 4 players. Now we have absolutely no idea what might happen. </p>
      <p>Also we’re not expecting franchise cornerstones in this draft due to picking 32nd. I think it’s a little less exciting for all but the hardcore draft guys.

• Bucbobberton

Participant

Well that sucks. There is usually a lot of great draft content and player breakdowns on this board. I was looking forward to the mid round guys.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’m all about Creed Humphrey. Draft the guy, shore up the depth and prepare for future salary cap situations. Protect your QB and running backs. Just do it!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.