Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

What powerful offensive guard is a draft option for the Bucs? What unheralded tight end could be a steal? Who are some late-round sleepers? Draft analyst Eric Dellaratta breaks it down in this article. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9758

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what is bureid???!??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark is gonna get bureid for this…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Turner gets a lot of hype here but he has not impressed anytime I have seen him.  In his case, film is almost meaningless because of the calibre of opposition he played against. He was embarrassing at the Senior Bowl. I get the theory is to move him inside but watching him do positional drills at the combine he looked like he was completely out of place even compared to other guards. Annen was apparently off the radar until he ran really fast.  Scares me that a guy with his attributes was so overlooked. Tell me he's not playing to that speed. I like Norwood. He is a guy who has nothing special other than running routes and catching which are traits that get grossly overlooked this time of year in favor being size/speed freaks. Seen Thornton a couple of times live. He's not really explosive. I thought he was more of a 34 DE type when I saw him that a DT type for us because he lacks pass rush moves

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark is gonna get bureid for this...

That is the country version. Example, Bubba done up and died last Wednesday and we are fixing to get him bureid out yonder behind the church.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry Webster from Bloomsburg is the under the radar guy at DE I’d like in the late rounds.http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2027386/larry-websterA four-year starter on the Bloomsburg basketball team, Webster had one year of eligibility remaining and decided to join the football team for the 2012 season, a sport he hadn't played since high school. He finished the season with a team-best 15.0 tackles for loss and 13.5 sacks, adding an interception and 39 total tackles. Webster was selected to the All-PSAC Eastern Division first team.On the basketball court, Webster was named the PSAC Eastern Division Player of the Year for the 2011-12 season, finishing as the school's all-time career leader in blocks (175).Webster's father, Larry Webster Jr., played 11 years in the NFL at defensive end. He was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the third round out of Maryland in 1992 and also suited up for the Browns, Ravens and Jets over his career, winning a Super Bowl with Baltimore in 2001.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pierre DesirGood CB prospect; small school talenthttp://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/pierre-desir?id=2543811

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure if he is “Buried Treasure” anymore, but RB Jerick McKinnon is a small school talent as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark is gonna get bureid for this...

That is the country version. Example, Bubba done up and died last Wednesday and we are fixing to get him bureid out yonder behind the church.

See...dat dere's summin I cud appreshyate..

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.