Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• chris31954

Participant

I have noticed a trend, which I’m sure has been pointed out, that I would like to point out. It is just over 24 hours before the draft, and the Pewter Report draft issue is not out yet. This tends to be one of my favorite issues every year, right up there with the training camp issue. So the draft issue not out yet  compounded with the lack of insider content, has really got me bummed out with this site right now. Now for the past 4 days there have been articles coming out outlining position groups and with Bucs Best Bets, all of which used to be Insider Content and in the Training Camp Issue. What is this all about? Not only that, but its the day before the draft and only half of the position groups have been posted. Don’t misinterpret what I’m saying. I am not renouncing my subscription or barring myself from this site, as many have done in the past, just to return a few days later. I am just voicing my displeasure with the way things have been going for the last year or so. I know I do not have many posts, which must mean I cannot have a “valid” opinion. But I have been a member here for quite a while. I remember the days when there were up to 4 insider articles a week. Flynn’s Focus & Fab-5 were always my favorite, and now the Fab-5 is open for all website viewers. That kinda irritates me. I was thinking it was going to be temporary, just to bait & switch the newcomers, but it is still there every Friday for all to see. I view this site at least twice a day, more often than not 5+ times a day, and would never quit coming. I am just very agitated with the direction in which things have been going around here lately. With that being said, CAN’T WAIT TIL THE DRAFT TOMORROW!!!! GO BUCS!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR said a while back there wasn’t going to be a digital draft issue this year and as you pointed out a lot of what was PI content a year ago is now public. I’m not sure what PR is planning, but I’m hoping that we will see some added value for being a PI subscriber sometime soon. At this point, there isn’t a lot of extra value IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right now there is ZERO value being a paying member.  It is quite evident to ME Sr doesn’t care as long as he can get hits for his advertisers.He has even stopped putting a posting date on the FAB5.. When questioned, he commented it will continue to be that way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree with the sentiment. What’s the issue with the posting date on the Fab 5?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry meant to say the date of the FAB5.  There were two FAB5 on the Insider board the other day back to back. I couldn’t tell which was the latest.In the past, "dated significant info" like the FAB5, chat and training camp reports all had a date  with them in the subject line. Same was true of any other item that was date significant.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With all this time to kill because of the draft being late, it would have been nice to get the draft preview articles earlier…That was disappointing.  The only articles on this site that I look forward to are FAB 5…that’s it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right now there is ZERO value being a paying member. 

It has changed a great deal over time, no doubt.  As of now, these are the only 3 things I can think of, maybe  I'm missing something?1.  Chat with SR or MC every Friday morning 2.  Can ask questions to PR on the message board3.  All in all, a more "civilized" message board

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From my perspective, I’m not all that worried about whether I get extra stuff for being an insider.  I love the site, and I’m pretty happy to support it for $10 a year.  I spend more than that on cocktail onions.  The position analysis should have been posted earlier, for sure.  Hopefully Pewter Report will continue to thrive and maybe they can expand their staff so things are less likely to fall through the cracks.  Perhaps letting everyone have access to Fab 5 can bring in more subscribers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And maybe they can at some point fine-tune their post censorship program!

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.