Day one draft discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 385 total)
  • Author
    Pennywise
    Participant

But I’ll never be indecisive like you, x.

+2
    Rating: -3. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...

X
    Spectator

I’m pretty decisive. Just not repetitive to the nth degree. Like you Gramps.

But I’ll never be indecisive like you, x.

+2
    Rating: -3. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...

+4
    Rating: +3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

Now you’re becoming redundant, give it a rest,x

Dont like my post ,dont read,and dont comment,the end.

+2
    Rating: -2. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

If the Bucs trade down in the first round I wouldn’t be opposed to them trading out of the first round completely.

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th round is going to be gold IMO.

+4
    Rating: +4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

Pennywise
    Participant

@ allday,I’m with you

+2
    Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Hockey Duckie
    Participant

@X wrote

I’m pretty decisive. Just not repetitive to the nth degree. Like you Gramps.

X is a decisive hypocrite. And he does repeat being a hypocrite with his stance.

Someone doesn’t like drafting a guard in the top-10, but X defends LG Nelson being selected 6th overall.

If a person thinks a safety can be had at 14th due to talent, but X negates that thought completely, then that’s called being a hypocrite. LMFAO

People forget that many Buc fans were drooling at the notion of grabbing S Derwin James at 12th overall in 2018.

As for day 1 of the draft, I’m with @Alldaway 2.0 with his three choices: 1) stay put at 14th, 2) trade down for a non-OT, or 3) trade up for an OT.

If Gholston will be the odd man out to save cap space, then DT Kinlaw probably becomes our top target.

+2
    Please wait...
    TCB2W!
    Participant

In 6 drafts, Licht has moved down in the 1st twice. So unless no one is on the board he has there, he will not move back. The two times he did was rather small move backs of 2 and 5 spots. There is no reason to believe he would trade down out of the top 20. Sorry Pennywise. Most likely unless there is zilch there at 14 that Licht nor Arians wants, I am sure they will stand pat or at most move a couple down if they felt they could still get the best one they have left on their board.

Licht is always wheeling and dealing in the 2nd and 3rd. In all but his first, he did one 2nd day trade and did two in 2018. If we are trading then that will most likely be 2nd day. With OJ possibly being a wild card. Moved up 4 times and down 2 times in the last 5 years. I have a feeling with the depth at some positions in the draft, he will most likely to move up, possibly for a WR of S. I still think we most likely will go OT, RB 1 and 2.

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    harrybucman
    Participant

If up to me,bucs will be picking very late tomorrow.

I trade back.

+9
    Rating: +1. From 17 votes.
    Please wait...

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by Pennywise.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Pennywise.

That’s just how drama queens and attention whores function. Insatiable need to be seen, heard and recognized.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

In 6 drafts, Licht has moved down in the 1st twice. So unless no one is on the board he has there, he will not move back. The two times he did was rather small move backs of 2 and 5 spots. There is no reason to believe he would trade down out of the top 20. Sorry Pennywise. Most likely unless there is zilch there at 14 that Licht nor Arians wants, I am sure they will stand pat or at most move a couple down if they felt they could still get the best one they have left on their board.

Licht is always wheeling and dealing in the 2nd and 3rd. In all but his first, he did one 2nd day trade and did two in 2018. If we are trading then that will most likely be 2nd day. With OJ possibly being a wild card. Moved up 4 times and down 2 times in the last 5 years. I have a feeling with the depth at some positions in the draft, he will most likely to move up, possibly for a WR of S. I still think we most likely will go OT, RB 1 and 2.

+1
    Please wait...

That is true but I think this off season feels different. Like the Bucs want to build depth all over the roster via the draft.

I would be disappointed if Licht goes with a trade up spree because this draft has so many golden opportunities to find players to build depth while developing them for the future (eg 2021 and beyond).

+1
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

Graham
    Participant

Annnnd another unreadable thread 3 posts in. What is wrong with you guys?

+2
    Please wait...
    Team Pteranodon
    Participant

If basing predictions on some of the recent drafts, then there are two strategies….one is to trade up as far as possible using the 2nd since Licht will blow that pick anyway….and B is to trade down and acquire more picks since Licht will blow the 2nd pick anyway.

+1
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

I will say this. If the Bucs come away with some trench players on day 1 and day 2 I would be very, very happy. Addressing trenches and then building depth at skill positions would be fine with me. Where I would become a little nervous is if the Bucs go with skill positions on day 1 and day 2 of the draft. At that point they are forced to go trenches at the start of day 3 in such a possible scenario.

With how deep this draft is for OL, DL I am confident the Bucs will nab at least two trench players within their first four picks. IF not? Oh well…lol

+1
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

Live4BUCS
    Participant

Damn this board is starting to suck more than ever. Why are we attacking each other when we don’t even know each other? If someone has a different opinion then who gives AF? Grown men arguing about their same favorite team. You might as well go to the pre-game tailgate and start fighting each other since that’s no different.

I for one appreciate all new threads posted to this board. Even if they’re repeating a prior discussion/etc. Otherwise this board would be dead.

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

If basing predictions on some of the recent drafts, then there are two strategies….one is to trade up as far as possible using the 2nd since Licht will blow that pick anyway….and B is to trade down and acquire more picks since Licht will blow the 2nd pick anyway.

+1
    Please wait...

I would not be opposed to Licht trading down from the 2nd round either. But it also depends upon how the board falls when it comes to the Bucs pick.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

Pennywise
    Participant

Do me a favor and, the majority of the rest of the board,dont post here if you’re gonna act like a 10 year old,this means ,you X harrybucfan,jaboo etc

Not fair to the rest here…they shouldn’t have to sort through the insecurity of others.

Nobody is forced to comment ,here, or in any other post.

Back to the draft now,today is the day.

+4
    Rating: +4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Pennywise.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 385 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.