Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• The Anomaly

Participant

This extra time has really ruined it for me this year.  How many times can draft experts, ESPN, NFL Network, etc regurgitate the same thing?Bad PR move by the NFL trying to extend the off-season.  I hope they did some analysis and found most ppl hated the extra time. I understand wha they are trying to do but it really is too long from January.  I hope they hear the boo's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PTI discusses the same topic…NFL draft talk is STALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there was a Manning/Leaf or Luck/RGIII battle going on, it … still wouldn’t matter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there was a Manning/Leaf or Luck/RGIII battle going on, it ... still wouldn't matter.

Instead of getting overly excited like normal...I just want it to be done and over and see who we get.  The NFL is going to end up like CSI...too much, too quick to digest.  Some fans will love the overexposure but I bet many will not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea nfl draft sucks same regurgitated bull every year except this year it’s two weeks longer which makes it extra annoying. Just get it over with already. Was reading the other day that Goodell might try to keep the draft in May but also make it 4 days, like 3 isn’t already enough. Wouldn’t surprise me if in 5 years Goodell makes the draft 7 days 1 round every day of the week. Smdh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The extra two weeks sucks and the proposed 4 day draft sucks too. What’s the plan? Give the 2nd round its own night??? Give the 6th and 7th round its own night? Many fans stop watching by round 5 or 6 anyways. The overexposure and over-analyzation is mind numbing for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably thinking of doing it like this.Rd. 1 - Thursday Rd. 2-3 - FridayRd. 4-5 - SaturdayRd. 6-7 - Sunday

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably thinking of doing it like this.Rd. 1 - Thursday Rd. 2-3 - FridayRd. 4-5 - SaturdayRd. 6-7 - Sunday

Awful.  Remember those draft parties?  Those Saturdays were fun.  The NFL is going to kill itself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there was a Manning/Leaf or Luck/RGIII battle going on, it ... still wouldn't matter.

True.Im at the point where I just want it over and done with. Im going to be sick if I see one more prospect video.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This extra time has really ruined it for me this year. 

Come Thursday nite, you'll be fine!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It has been a fucking pain in the ass but the thing is, Anomaly, as Hate said, you will be watching it anyway. So will I, despite how annoying this wait has been. All the NFL has done is kept their brand at the top of the sports world for two more weeks. The number one thing trending on a night of NBA and NHL playoffs was #NFLSchedule when the schedule was released. The NFL DOMINATES and they know that and that won't stop them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are speaking to Anomaly ....he's never happy.811852.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This extra time has really ruined it for me this year.  How many times can draft experts, ESPN, NFL Network, etc regurgitate the same thing?Bad PR move by the NFL trying to extend the off-season.  I hope they did some analysis and found most ppl hated the extra time. I understand wha they are trying to do but it really is too long from January.  I hope they hear the boo's.

Its not often... I agree with Anomaly 100% and times 1 million.Sick by analysis

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. The Anomaly unhappy about something. In other news, the sky is blue, and the Sun rises in the East, sets in the West.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah,  totally Eeyore normally, but dude is getting more than negative

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.