Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Jahhmmon

Participant

Imagine this come Sunday: 24-20 Chiefs. 3rd and goal on the 3 yard line with :10 in the fourth quarter. The chiefs defense is sucking wind after the longest drive of the game being dominated by the run. They prepare for the stop of the game only to look up and see two new players running into the game. Confusion turns into terror as they realize that former RBs Tevita Tuli’aki’ono Tuipulotu Mosese Va’hae Fehoko Faletau Vea and Devin White line up behind Brady. With no time to react the ball is snapped. Vea pancakes Chris Jones while laughing and Devin White bulldozes through the line for the game winning TD. Someone sneaks on the ship and cannons are fired. Mike Alstott smiles with tears in his eyes. We are Super Bowl Champions. This is my dream play, followed closely by a Lavonte David pick six

• m_j

Participant

we win 2:0 with last minute safety :-)

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Chiefs up 31-28 after just having scored the go ahead TD with 45 seconds left. A holding penalty backs the Bucs up on their first play to the 15 yard line. The very next play, Brady runs a jet sweep to Fournette who reverses to Rojo, who then pitches it back to Brady. Brady then trucks it down the field to a wide open Antonio Brown for the winning score.

Brown is vincidated.

• seekpar

Participant

You guys need to lay off the sauce :0)

• fletch

Participant

To the OP: I have been an NFL fan since my first exhibition game in old Tampa Stadium back in the late 1960s, and a Bucs fan since their inception in 1975 (I jumped off of the Dolphins’ ship to root for my local team). I suffered through two years of high school in metro Atlanta, watching the Bucs’ infancy in my fluorescent orange team windbreaker, while Falcons’ fans derided me with comments about the “Tampon Gay Succaneers” (Oh the irony of being teased by Falcons fans of all people)! I have thrilled to our glory days under Dungy and Gruden, and agonized during the Winston experience. The play you have described with Vea and White would instantly become my favorite moment in Bucs history!

• Roy

Participant

Vea scored a receiving TD in 2019. I wouldn’t put this out of the realm of possibility. In the Superbowl you pull out all the stops. “Refrigerator” Ditka infamously gave a late TD carry to the Fridge instead of Payton, so the Hall of Famer never got a Superbowl TD.

Vea has been injured for a big chunk of the season, so who knows what is stashed away in the playbook. And there’s no time like the Superbowl to break out the big gun. Brady loves the QB sneak though, so I could see them putting Vea in the backfield and then Brady just sneaking it in anyway. As for White, I don’t see that. You might as well just give it to Rojo or Fournette in that case.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Keep in mind that the Pats were keying on Payton. He did not play well in that game, but the rest of the team stepped up.

• Jahhmmon

Participant

But can RoJo or Fournette stiff arm a defender into next week? I’ve never wanted to see White run the ball until the NO game where he stiff armed the Saints to death. But I will take a Vea TD any day of the week

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Personally, I don’t know why but I want the big touchdown to be Gronk making a ridiculous contested catch for the game winner in the corner. Brady to Gronk!!

Let Evans, Godwin have good stat games. Just let Gronk make the big highlight that’s ran for years to come. He earned it for all the blocking and dirty work that goes unnoticed. Make up for some of the balls that were just missed this year.

Mostly it be a big finger to everyone crowning Mahomes n Kelce as GOATs over both TB n Gronk. They are talked as if they brought more “culture “ than talent.
      Idk if another SB participant QB who had a 4700 40 TD season will ever go two weeks without his passing ability mentioned AT ALL!! Instead referred to as a game manager who brings a clutch mentality that can’t screw it up because the other guy is gonna light it up.

• SaskBucs

Participant

My dream play is a Brady kneel down with about 1:50 remaining cause the Bucs have it sealed!

Otherwise I wanna say a trick play but that might not work on a potential game winning drive, so give me an Evans reception that he hauls in for about 20 but shakes 2 guys and runs another 35 snaking his way to the end zone for the game winning score with about :30 to play. Get Mike some RAC love as the hero!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.