Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Dy-nasty D

Participant

What happened to our big need for DT? The draft was deep with DTs and we passed every time?

• Anonymous

Inactive

We definitely do need more bodies at DT but I think on 3rd downs we’ll be seeing spence/jacquies at DE and ayers slide inside next to mccoy pretty often. Ayers performed quite well in NY when he played inside.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What happened to our big need for DT? The draft was deep with DTs and we passed every time?

We traded the pick we were going to draft DT, for Aguayo

• Anonymous

Inactive

We definitely do need more bodies at DT but I think on 3rd downs we'll be seeing spence/jacquies at DE and ayers slide inside next to mccoy pretty often. Ayers performed quite well in NY when he played inside.

I read that Gholston is at 290 lbs. now.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We definitely do need more bodies at DT but I think on 3rd downs we'll be seeing spence/jacquies at DE and ayers slide inside next to mccoy pretty often. Ayers performed quite well in NY when he played inside.

I read that Gholston is at 290 lbs. now.

I'm sure he'll spend a good bit of time at DT too. We do need more guys there but I think on 3rd downs our line will be Spence/Ayers/McCoy/Smith.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could it be possible that PR was totally off base with their proclamation that we need to upgrade the position? I mean, it’s not like they sit in on meetings at OBP. I think with McCoy, Spence, McDonald, and Goldson we have enough depth on the DL. To be quiet honest, the monthly Rankins forecasts served source of comedy relief. It will be fun watching D.Smith and Marpet bludgeon Rankins 2x/year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Obviously the Bucs don’t see the same need.

• bucsnbr1

Participant

Code:

Our tackles are superb run stoppers. We need a pass rush but I won’t mind seeing our line stuff the run again like last year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCoy, McDonald and Spence are all keepers. I don’t think Tony McDaniel ever signed anywhere, and he was good depth last year. Would be good to bring him back.

• Anonymous

Inactive

are there any DT’s that didnt get drafted that could get a look as UDFA’s? i expect it would be a position along with WR and S that they would bring a couple players in

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had a big crush on Nkemdiche. And what happened with Billings falling so far?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Rankins B/S PR shoveled was hilarious, for sure.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.