Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 45 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Let’s call 2 bombs in a row and stop the clock for the Patriots. We deserve to lose this game. Atrocious coaching

• seekpar

Participant

No fucking kidding I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

No fucking kidding I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Brady should know better too

• Boid Fink

Participant

I told you all about Arians and how he is merely a figurehead and not an x and o’er. Arians is the queen of Tampa. He just drives a cart and hollers about toughness.

Brady is the reason this team win. As usual. One day you will all see this. Byron is awful, have always said that. Called you all out for that. He doesn’t know more than Brady. He is younger. Played less won less. And he is going to teach Brady? Yeah. GTFO. Arians? He is just saying throw it from. Play through pain.

Let our best corner play special teams and get hurt when he is already banged up. What a fucking idiot Bruce Arians is for that. Awful distribution of personnel.

Bucs got lucky. Just like against Dallas.

What an awful job of coaching and an awful job of play calling. Let’s throw deep in the rain all day.

Stupid.

Bucs got lucky.

Be happy. I am. But this game was ugly. Like I called it.

• BChaves8

Participant

Didnt love the calls but Brown lost the first one in the lights and dropped the other. If he comes down with either we’re saying what a gutsy call.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by BChaves8.

• theknees

Participant

Really dumb play calling.

Game was never in doubt though. Lolz at Mac Jones.

• Swash

Participant

I liked the call. Had he held onto the ball, gameover.

• m_j

Participant

well, no matter what playcall was, brady didn‘t have to throw it there :-)

• buc-in-out

Participant

Ugh I was yelling at my TV.

Before the 2 minute warning, they still have a time out and you’re going for kill shots when Brady’s been off all game.

You run the ball twice, run a damn draw play with 3 wide, quick screen to Godwin.. worst case scenario you gain 6 yards, put Succop on the hashmark of his choice and he kicks a 44 yard field goal, leaving them with 50 seconds and no time outs to drive the field.

WE LEFT THEM 2 MINUTES AND A TIME OUT, WHEN MAC JONES COMPLETED 19 PASSES IN A ROW AGAINST OUR DECIMATED SECONDARY.

I’ve never been more frustrated after a win.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Personnel decisions were much worse then the play calling.

Aka davis on special teams. Smh.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

At least we went to AB!

On our second red zone drive Lefty called a play to McElroy and ignored AB, Godwin, Evans.

Lefty tried his hardest to lose that game for us last night. 6 trips to the red zone and we get 1 TD.

• Boid Fink

Participant

That was, to put it bluntly, stupid as hell.

Arians should be ashamed of himself for getting our CB1 injured when he was already beat down. What an asshole.

Personnel decisions were much worse then the play calling.

Aka davis on special teams. Smh.

• obuc

Participant

In defense of the Davis injury, he wasn’t assigned to special teams. They Pat offense was fakingf a setup then switching personnel so they left their regular defense on the field. The Davis injury was really no contact at all, he was running and his quads let go. It would have probably happened on the next play.

Aggravating a condition? Dehydrated? Who knows but it had nothing to do with the call.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Set up 1st down PA all night and never did it. So dumb

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Didnt love the calls but Brown lost the first one in the lights and dropped the other. If he comes down with either we’re saying what a gutsy call.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by BChaves8.

It doesn’t matter if Brown caught the ball or not. Bottom line is it’s stupid play calling. We should have been trying to just get the first down and run the clock down so the Patriots don’t have time to come back and burn us. We were very lucky to win this game.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I liked the call. Had he held onto the ball, gameover.

Game over? Our defense has no DB’s to stop anyone. They could have marched right down the field and beat us. We were lucky

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Ugh I was yelling at my TV.

Before the 2 minute warning, they still have a time out and you’re going for kill shots when Brady’s been off all game.

You run the ball twice, run a damn draw play with 3 wide, quick screen to Godwin.. worst case scenario you gain 6 yards, put Succop on the hashmark of his choice and he kicks a 44 yard field goal, leaving them with 50 seconds and no time outs to drive the field.

WE LEFT THEM 2 MINUTES AND A TIME OUT, WHEN MAC JONES COMPLETED 19 PASSES IN A ROW AGAINST OUR DECIMATED SECONDARY.

I’ve never been more frustrated after a win.

Exactly. I had the same feeling

• Biggs3535

Participant

It doesn’t matter if Brown caught the ball or not. Bottom line is it’s stupid play calling.

Scoring TD’s is stupid playcalling? That was hard enough to do last night. Now you’re wanting the team to score at will? Sounds reasonable.

There were plenty of shitty playcalls to point at last night. These two weren’t among them.

• BucBalla85

Participant

4th qter was as sloppy by both coaches as part of the game was for the players. I dont think you can fault the players as much with the rain. Both coaches there made dumb decisions that may have cost the game.

• ratiffshabang

Participant

We took those same kind of shots last season…if I recall correctly, one was thrown to Scotty Miller for a TD. The only difference here was that we weren’t successful with it this game. Let’s face it… Brady was awful… Mac Jones played a great game… our D is decimated with injuries… Even when Brady was on target we had guys dropping the ball… Succop missed a FG… We got out schemed by a legendary HC. Obviously, we all want another SB but very very few teams repeat and lots don’t even make the playoffs the following season. I am rooting hard for these guys to repeat however, it’s not like last season when we somehow avoided the injury bug and got hot at just the right time. We are having trouble generating a pass rush without blitzing constantly, and those blitzes are being picked apart by quick screens/slants/outs. We desperately need Suh and Vea to get more consistent push in the middle to flush QBs out to Barrett/JPP/Tryon…White and David need to step up their play in the middle as well. We don’t have a Deion/Revis/Ramsey/Cromartie/ Asante/etc that can cover forever… (assuming he isn’t seriously hurt) we have a good but not great Davis and then a way past their prime Sherman. The front 7 is going to have to really start dominating if we have any chance of making a real run this season

• buc-in-out

Participant

It doesn’t matter if Brown caught the ball or not. Bottom line is it’s stupid play calling.

Scoring TD’s is stupid playcalling? That was hard enough to do last night. Now you’re wanting the team to score at will? Sounds reasonable.

There were plenty of shitty playcalls to point at last night. These two weren’t among them.

Let’s say Brady connects with Brown for the go-ahead TD, we’ve still left them with two minutes and a timeout to drive the field and score. With the state of our secondary and Mac Jones completing 19 consecutive passes in a row, that’s not a stretch.

It’s 2nd down and 6, if we convert for a first down it’s game over… Lenny was running for over 5 yards a clip all game. If you don’t wanna telegraph the run, call the same exact play to Godwin that sent us to the SB clinching the NFCCG.. that sweep pitch off tackle. Run a draw play.

Going for two deep endzone shots in a row was the wrong call.. and I feel like Brady was frustrated, he wanted to sink the dagger into them, it could have cost us the win.

• harrybucman

Participant

I told you all about Arians and how he is merely a figurehead and not an x and o’er. Arians is the queen of Tampa. He just drives a cart and hollers about toughness.

Brady is the reason this team win. As usual. One day you will all see this. Byron is awful, have always said that. Called you all out for that. He doesn’t know more than Brady. He is younger. Played less won less. And he is going to teach Brady? Yeah. GTFO. Arians? He is just saying throw it from. Play through pain.

Let our best corner play special teams and get hurt when he is already banged up. What a fucking idiot Bruce Arians is for that. Awful distribution of personnel.

Bucs got lucky. Just like against Dallas.

What an awful job of coaching and an awful job of play calling. Let’s throw deep in the rain all day.

Stupid.

Bucs got lucky.

Be happy. I am. But this game was ugly. Like I called it.

For someone who claims to know more about football than anyone on the board that is truly an ignorant take. On every passing play there are at least 4 options of where the QB can throw the ball. After the ball is snapped, he reads the defense and throws to the most favorable option. Before the ball is snapped he has the option of checking out of the passing play the OC calls and switching to a favorable run. Both of those plays were entirely on TB12 not lefty. With your advertised superior knowledge you should know this homey.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Let’s say Brady connects with Brown for the go-ahead TD, we’ve still left them with two minutes and a timeout to drive the field and score. With the state of our secondary and Mac Jones completing 19 consecutive passes in a row, that’s not a stretch.

It’s 2nd down and 6, if we convert for a first down it’s game over… Lenny was running for over 5 yards a clip all game. If you don’t wanna telegraph the run, call the same exact play to Godwin that sent us to the SB clinching the NFCCG.. that sweep pitch off tackle. Run a draw play.

Going for two deep endzone shots in a row was the wrong call.. and I feel like Brady was frustrated, he wanted to sink the dagger into them, it could have cost us the win.

Let’s say Succup misses the 48 yard FG, as that’s no gimme. Hell, he missed a 36 yarder earlier. Now what?

Scoring a TD there is never a bad play. Lenny had a two-yard run on first. If he gets five on first, like you assume he would have on later downs, second and third down may have gone differently. There were EZ two shots on 2nd and 3rd. The FG was on the very next play. The Pats would have received the ball in the exact same situation that they did after the FG, except it would have taken a TD to win instead of a FG. The defense didn’t allow either.

Those shots to the EZ were fine. Brady was off all night, but those balls were money. Brown should have caught both of them.

• Mic

Participant

2min with 2 timeouts vs 1 timeout practically same thing when teams practice their 2minute drill.

They left their corner on an island and he got beat twice Brown didnt execute the catch

• Runole

Participant

With such assertions as “DUMBEST PLAYS ever seen” is there a correlation that they become dumb when they don’t work? JMO but I think there is.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bucs win a tough nail biter. A dogfight where the rain affected the Bucs precision offense, but their run game finally gave him support, and the defense did what they had to do, finally getting some pass rush in there as well.

Arians isn’t the greatest manager of details. Thank god for delegation.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Also, as dumb as some of you perceive those 2 shots as dumb, he had Brady throwing the ball to AB in 1v1. And one almost was the last nail…

I may call Arians a figurehead coach, which he is. But he is not a liar when he said, “No risk it, no biscuit.” He is true with his philosophy in that regard.

TBH, Brady and the Bucs should have blown out the Cowboys. Drops.

A lot of drops and weird plays. Godwin should have had a lot more v. Dallas. Brady as well.

I feel like a lot of those big drops are just what the Bucs are at this point. A team that lacks focus. So many uncharacteristic drops by players with steady hands. Or just weird drops like with 4net.

There have been some bad calls for sure. But remember with Arians a lot of it is his style.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Let’s say Succup misses the 48 yard FG, as that’s no gimme. Hell, he missed a 36 yarder earlier. Now what?

Scoring a TD there is never a bad play. Lenny had a two-yard run on first. If he gets five on first, like you assume he would have on later downs, second and third down may have gone differently. There were EZ two shots on 2nd and 3rd. The FG was on the very next play. The Pats would have received the ball in the exact same situation that they did after the FG, except it would have taken a TD to win instead of a FG. The defense didn’t allow either.

Those shots to the EZ were fine. Brady was off all night, but those balls were money. Brown should have caught both of them.

Let’s say Succop misses the 48 yarder you say..

Which is why I would have liked to try to gain the first down instead of going for EZ shots! With the way Fournette was running, we could have easily gained another 6-7 yards grinding it out, and putting Succop on his hashmark of choice. Instead of kicking a 48 yarder, we’re trying for a 42 yarder worst case scenario… best case scenario we pick up the 1st down and it’s game over, they won’t get the ball back and we’re looking at a 39-41 yard field goal.

I think ultimately, 1 end zone shot kinda makes sense.. but going for the EZ on back to back shots leaving all that time on the clock is poor game management.

I understand that AB had a favorable match up, but it’s not like Brady was carving them up. It was raining, the Pats D is quite stout.. In the end, I’m glad we won, but we could have easily lost that game.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It was a good call in that the play should have worked.

It was a bad call in terms of clock management.

But let’s get real, we didn’t do much right last night… outcoached all night top to bottom just like every other game this year.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Truth. Bowles is working to fix the situation but it’s tough when he is starting practice squanders and third stringers and Sherman who has been out a while, from injury, is old and not in football shape, coking off some legal nonsense…Bowles is doing what he can. Arians just drives golf carts and says nonsense which is fine. He ain’t giving them much when he says things like RoJo had some good runs (v Rams). I was like what?! Brady is teaching Byron how to run an offense, and Clyde is helping Brady more than Byron ever could. It’s a really weird coaching staff truly.

But let’s get real, we didn’t do much right last night… outcoached all night top to bottom just like every other game this year.

• harrybucman

Participant

You say the coaching staff is truly weird, but they just produced a Super Bowl winner, so you have to mean weird in a good way, right.

• harrybucman

Participant

Truth. Bowles is working to fix the situation but it’s tough when he is starting practice squanders and third stringers and Sherman who has been out a while, from injury, is old and not in football shape, coking off some legal nonsense…Bowles is doing what he can. Arians just drives golf carts and says nonsense which is fine. He ain’t giving them much when he says things like RoJo had some good runs (v Rams). I was like what?! Brady is teaching Byron how to run an offense, and Clyde is helping Brady more than Byron ever could. It’s a really weird coaching staff truly.

Could you please provide some documentation to prove your assertion that “Brady is teaching Byron how to run an offense and Clyde is helping Brady more than Byron ever could”. You either have to be a regular in the meeting rooms to observe this or have read some documented source that confirms this to be reality. Or is this just more of your self promoting opinion that you’re presenting as a fact. My curious mind wants to know.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Simple. Byron is younger played less than Brady. By a lot. Brady routinely worked with Belichick on schemes and they won 6 rings together. Byron has won nothing, has a significantly lesser resume, how is this guy teaching Brady, the greatest of all time with the most championships, a guy who is renowned for being very savvy and a football genius. What is Byron possibly going to teach Brady? Route concepts? How to sift guys with his eyes? How to read a defense?

Don’t be stupid. Just arguing to argue because your a salty old codger.

As for Clyde, he has been coaching since at least the mid nineties, has two Lombardi rings, and has served as a coordinator several times. He has also been a QB coach, a receiver coach, a tight end coach, and an assistant head coach a few times. He has a league of experience over Byron.

You cannot be this strained when you think, can you?

You think Byron, who gets waved off by Tom in huge moments in games, is learning anything from Byron? You’re a clown. Take of your clown shoes and kick yourself in the asshole for being goofy.

Could you please provide some documentation to prove your assertion that “Brady is teaching Byron how to run an offense and Clyde is helping Brady more than Byron ever could”. You either have to be a regular in the meeting rooms to observe this or have read some documented source that confirms this to be reality. Or is this just more of your self promoting opinion that you’re presenting as a fact. My curious mind wants to know.

• harrybucman

Participant

I didn’t ask you for simple, I asked for proof and as I expected, you have no proof that’s the dynamics of how coaching operates at OBP. I’m fully aware of the resume of Clyde, Brady, and Byron. You based your assertion on your personal opinion and not any actual facts. As the OC, Byron has the authority and you have no clue how much knowledge he has. Years of service and knowledge are 2 completely different things. All of that childish name calling makes you the actual clown. You have a very unhealthy opinion of yourself. What kind of individual would claim they have more knowledge of the game than anybody else on the board when you have no way of measuring what others may actually know. I’ll answer that question for you. A self promoting, insecure, drama queen with narcissistic tendencies. Normal individuals don’t blow their own horn the way you blow yours You want to impress people, do it with verifiable facts not your self promoting opinions.

You know what they say about opinions: Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink. But for some reason you don’t think yours stink, You should change your name to “Boid Stink”. Cause you stink the board up with negativity and your over valued opinions.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Absolutely. And with that said, I have always said Thank Hod fir Brady. No Brady, no title. That simple.

You say the coaching staff is truly weird, but they just produced a Super Bowl winner, so you have to mean weird in a good way, right.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Never said I know more than anyone. But clearly I know more than you. Go back and check the last few games.

I didn’t ask you for simple, I asked for proof and as I expected, you have no proof that’s the dynamics of how coaching operates at OBP. I’m fully aware of the resume of Clyde, Brady, and Byron. You based your assertion on your personal opinion and not any actual facts. As the OC, Byron has the authority and you have no clue how much knowledge he has. Years of service and knowledge are 2 completely different things. All of that childish name calling makes you the actual clown. You have a very unhealthy opinion of yourself. What kind of individual would claim they have more knowledge of the game than anybody else on the board when you have no way of measuring what others may actually know. I’ll answer that question for you. A self promoting, insecure, drama queen with narcissistic tendencies. Normal individuals don’t blow their own horn the way you blow yours You want to impress people, do it with verifiable facts not your self promoting opinions.

You know what they say about opinions: Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink. But for some reason you don’t think yours stink, You should change your name to “Boid Stink”. Cause you stink the board up with negativity and your over valued opinions.

• harrybucman

Participant

Oh yes you did say that homey and there is no way you could possibly know whether you know more than I do. How could you know what’s in my head? That’s just another example of you overvaluing your personal opinion and blowing your own horn.

• harrybucman

Participant

Absolutely. And with that said, I have always said Thank Hod fir Brady. No Brady, no title. That simple.

It’s not that simple. I greatly value TB12’s contribution but he threw 3 interceptions in the 2nd half of the Green Bay game and if our defense had not closed the back door we wouldn’t have made it to the Big dance. So don’t give Brady all the credit. That SB was an organizational effort.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Boid Fink wrote:

ST was not on the field at that time. I was not sure if you read where we discussed this on another thread.

• harrybucman

Participant

Boid Fink wrote:

ST was not on the field at that time. I was not sure if you read where we discussed this on another thread.

He should be called “Boid Stink” moving forward

• Boid Fink

Participant

No it is not. And go back and read my posts about the last few games. Seem pretty solid to me.

I am not Pennywise here. I get stuff right from time to time. Unlike that guy who got everything wrong for a stretch.

Oh yes you did say that homey and there is no way you could possibly know whether you know more than I do. How could you know what’s in my head? That’s just another example of you overvaluing your personal opinion and blowing your own horn.

• harrybucman

Participant

No it is not. And go back and read my posts about the last few games. Seem pretty solid to me.

I am not Pennywise here. I get stuff right from time to time. Unlike that guy who got everything wrong for a stretch.

Oh, you’re way worse than Penny. For someone who claims to have more knowledge than anyone else on the board, getting stuff right from time to time doesn’t cut it or validate your self-promoting claim. All that Trask stuff is deplorable and sickening. There is no way you can judge the value of that pick for at least 3 years. Rational minds understand that, but you have gone on and on, totally disregarding and shitting on everyone else’s opinion. Only your opinion matters. In your mind, if you think it, everybody else is supposed to accept it as the whole truth and noting but the truth. You sickening SOB.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Look, they were terrible calls any way you look at it. If they make the 56 yarder we likely lose as a direct result of those stupid calls. Getting the 1st down and running the clock down should have been the focus and 90% of the NFL would have gone this exact route. Brady wanted to be the hero and it didn’t work.

• Boid Fink

Participant

There is no way? Ok. That’s your opinion. Who says it takes three years? It took Justin Herbert a mistakenly punctured lung to get his season going. They were going to sit him. So where do you get your arbitrary 3 year figure? Why can you utilize that formula (whatever reasoning you have for it lol), but by I can’t give very specific reason s why the Trask pick sucks, and why his ceiling as a prospect is fairly low.

Not everyone is Tom Brady. But there are a lot of Drew Rosens in the past…

Trask will be a backup. Awful pick. Can’t handie my opinion? Don’t like it? There are some psychiatrists out there that will tend to your sally soul.

Oh, you’re way worse than Penny. For someone who claims to have more knowledge than anyone else on the board, getting stuff right from time to time doesn’t cut it or validate your self-promoting claim. All that Trask stuff is deplorable and sickening. There is no way you can judge the value of that pick for at least 3 years. Rational minds understand that, but you have gone on and on, totally disregarding and shitting on everyone else’s opinion. Only your opinion matters. In your mind, if you think it, everybody else is supposed to accept it as the whole truth and noting but the truth. You sickening SOB.

• harrybucman

Participant

There is no way? Ok. That’s your opinion. Who says it takes three years? It took Justin Herbert a mistakenly punctured lung to get his season going. They were going to sit him. So where do you get your arbitrary 3 year figure? Why can you utilize that formula (whatever reasoning you have for it lol), but by I can’t give very specific reason s why the Trask pick sucks, and why his ceiling as a prospect is fairly low.

Trask will be a backup. Awful pick. Can’t handie my opinion? Don’t like it? There are some psychiatrists out there that will tend to your sally soul.

3 years is not some arbitrary rule, just my refusal to doubt that TB12 may actually be able to play a few more years. But you can’t make a judgment on Trask’s ability until after we actually see him play. It’s your self-promoting opinion that Trask has a low ceiling. But Bruce and the SB winning brass at OBP have a differing view and I trust them and my own observations 100 times more than the opinion of some narcistic Joe Blow from Never Never land.

Don’t need a psychiatrist, just hope you realize your opinions only matter to you.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Look, they were terrible calls any way you look at it.

Agreed. Any play that puts the ball in a WR’s hands in the End Zone is a terrible call.

Lolz @ “terrible calls.” Simpletons will be simpletons.

If they make the 56 yarder we likely lose as a direct result of those stupid calls.

If? You wanna play the “if” game? What if the Bucs get a first down and Succup misses a 30-something yarder like he did earlier in the game? If…

Getting the 1st down and running the clock down should have been the focus and 90% of the NFL would have gone this exact route.

Your perception isn’t reality.

Brady wanted to be the hero and it didn’t work.

It didn’t?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Get help. You’re obsessed with me and my superior acumen. Don’t be a player hater. Now back to your raging ways…

3 years is not some arbitrary rule, just my refusal to doubt that TB12 may actually be able to play a few more years. But you can’t make a judgment on Trask’s ability until after we actually see him play. It’s your self-promoting opinion that Trask has a low ceiling. But Bruce and the SB winning brass at OBP have a differing view and I trust them and my own observations 100 times more than the opinion of some narcistic Joe Blow from Never Never land.

Don’t need a psychiatrist, just hope you realize your opinions only matter to you.

• Greattimes

Participant

Sure seem to be a lot of posters who have had long and distinguished career as either a HC or Offensive Coordinator.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Can’t deny what they know if they have been around for 20 years. It’s a subjective posting site. Get over yourself. Say what you need to say. Stop being sooooo pussy.

Sure seem to be a lot of posters who have had long and distinguished career as either a HC or Offensive Coordinator.

• harrybucman

Participant

Get help. You’re obsessed with me and my superior acumen. Don’t be a player hater. Now back to your raging ways…

You constantly tell us how superior your acumen is. Superior than everyone on the board and superior to everyone at OBP. If it is as you say, then you are the dumbest bitch in America. The crew at OBP are getting paid millions for their acumen and you are flipping burgers with your greater skills. Can I get cheese on my burger?

• seekpar

Participant

LOL post of the week!

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.