Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahaha

“ In May 2019, Barr appointed Durham, a former Connecticut U.S. Attorney, to “investigate the investigators” who launched the FBI’s 2016 Trump-Russia probe.”

The idea was that the FBI was out to get Trump lol so Durham was tasked with investigating THE ORIGIN of the investigation

Durham proved the opposite. During the Durham investigation, Clinton campaign surrogate, Sussmsn, offered the Russia story to the FBI….. BUT that is 14 MONTHS AFTER THE FBI INVESTIGATION BEGAN. The Clinton operative lied about his connection to the campaign and the DNC, so he will be indicted. But the key point is that the “the FBI decided not to pursue the allegations Sussmann brought them”

The FBI investigation was not some Deep State cabal. The hilarious irony is thst the impetus for the FBI investigation was the same kind of opposition research sussmsn was peddling

• jbear

Participant

pfffft! You’re an animal dude.

But I give you credit… you own it.

Now I really don’t even want to go here right now but WTF.

In what Universe does an indictment of a very prominent Clinton Campaign lawyer on grounds that he approached the head FBI attorney to peddle a discredited story about the Trump campaign receiving payments from some Russian bank that was at the heart of the whole Russiagate story turn into good news for the progressive cause? The story came from the Clinton campaign. Again….. that’s good news in la la land? Please explain.

I mean Jesus. And this from a guy who’s probably posted 20…. 50 Flyn related threads. What the hell is wrong with you anyway? I mean just Hell dude. And you daily demand that people take you seriously.

Time for some dictionary work.

Objective – of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Partisan – a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person
      especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
      political partisans who see only one side of the problem.

Look, I’m trying to help. Help yourself before they come back with the straight jacket you deranged lunatic. lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is la la land because that is you … always with phantoms … this time “progressive cause”? Wtf Lmao

turn into good news for the progressive cause? The story came from the Clinton campaign. Again….. that’s good news in la la land? Please explain.

The claim was Deep State. The FBI was allegedly subverting Trump. You and your toolbag buddies made tgst bs claim

Maybe you’re embarrassed about making that claim or about trumpeting Durham so now you’re trying to flip it to “progressive cause?”

Bwahaha. I was so against HRC they I worried Trump would get her elected

You are truly a loon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.