Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Do we bring him back a second time assuming we can’t keep CG14 or AB? He actually did well when the QB throwing to him was not named Jameis.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

No.

Even if healthy, hes lost a step.

• GenoaBucs

Participant

I’d stay miles away from him, he was terrible in his two year with the Bucs, particurally off the field. And, by the way, if we can bring back AB and Godwin our receiving corp is the best in the league hands down.

• creamsicles

Participant

I’m an absolute yes IF Brady will wear DJax’s clothes in press conferences.

• Neubi

Participant

Most important thing he ever did? Securing the draft pick that brought us Scotty Miller :D

• GenoaBucs

Participant

You are absolutely right! The pick we got for him and Fitzmagic’s press conference with his clothes are the only two good memories of him.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

He was always open when he was a Buc. Winston just couldn’t get him the ball. I’m a big DJax fan but I don’t think we need him when Miller, Evans, and AB can get down the field.

If we cant resign CG then I’d love Allen Robinson if he’s ring chasing, one of the most underrated players in the league. Trading for OBJ idea is ass, I would hate if we went that route. Just get Robinson in FA.

• Bucman

Participant

Hell to the no

• seekpar

Participant

FUCK NO!

Yes, Robinson is a stud and will make some team very happy they acquired him in FA.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I thought he was a decent weapon here when we used him right. However while we didn’t always use him right, I didn’t think his overall effort was great. Like he bailed on some plays if I remember correctly. Mostly due to poor attitude. I probably wouldn’t want him back unless he still had his speed and was able to have a good attitude when on the team.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

DJax is a cancer.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

lol only at the vet minimum and to make his ass return punts.

His attitude was horrible here.

• Swash

Participant

Naa. Always injured and annoying.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.