Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Brandon Graham reportedly on Eagles' trade block By Chris Wesseling Around the League Writer    NFL.comPublished: April 13, 2014 at 07:40 p.m. Graham1_zps5b0159d5.jpgOvershadowed in the Eagles' pursuit of Dion Jordan is the news that 2010 first-round pick Brandon Graham has fallen out of favor under the Chip Kelly regime.The team's offer to the Dolphins reportedly was composed of Graham and a second-round draft pick.Philadelphia Magazine's Tim McManus confirms the Eagles are "open to moving" Graham for the right price.Originally drafted as a 4-3 defensive end, Graham is a poor fit for defensive coordinator Billy Davis' 3-4 defense.Finally healthy after battling early-career injuries, Graham showed signs of life as a disruptive pass rusher in 2012 only to be relegated to 27 percent of the defensive snaps under Kelly and Davis last season.If the Eagles are willing to package Graham with the No. 22 overall pick, the Jordan talks could be revisited. If not, the team would have to settle for a mid-to-late round draft pick in exchange for the walk-year player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn’t hurt to give them a call. Make a cheap offer. I liked Graham coming out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought Graham was going to be fantastic coming out but clearly I was wrong. Given that we’re low on picks anyway I don’t see a trade as very likely though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt theyll pay him however many million dollars his 5th year option is worth only to play a quarter of the snaps on D. Sign him after he gets cut.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d rather have josh huff…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He sucks .  No more Gabe Carimi-esque trades , thanks. A bust is a bust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t give then more than a 6th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Throw them that sixth. Why not?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would trade that 6th for Brandon Graham before I would draft Scott Critchton or Trent Murphy in the second.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In before the inevitable Blood references…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is everybody so eager to give up a pick for a guy thats gonna get cut? We’re also talkin 4-5 million in salary, so it aint peanuts either if we take his contract. Better to wait it out til he’s cut then attempt to outcompete the market for his services.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.