Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

What is the deal with Andrew Economos??His snaps always seemed to be on target.And he hustled down field and made his share of plays on punts.It seems like L&L have no interest in him.What have I missed??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You Missed us signing a LS already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I know we signed 2 LS.My question was what was wrong with Economos

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Camp battle. Economos is a bad dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Camp Battle”O wise Salmon Fisherman, what do you mean??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At the end of the day, I think Lovie wants ‘HIS’ guys in the saddle, not guys damaged mentally by 2 bad coaches. Plus Economos makes a few bucks so that could be a factor but he can long snap and is excellent on special teams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably an Economy thing; we get the same production for less $$$, and as Lovie knows him, no risk. Lovie/Licht are good Capitalists; they understand economics…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Economos happens to snap the ball like this…..and when watching the film I think Lovie mistook it for a Compton Crip sign……and DeSean Jackson can tell you how that story ends.[img]http://zimmer.csufresno.edu/~haralds/htmlfiles/classlinks/pixsymbols/compton_crip.GIF[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It seemed like you couldn’t play the position any better than Economos.I hope we are not sorry that we didn't sign him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably an Economy thing; we get the same production for less $$$, and as Lovie knows him, no risk. Lovie/Licht are good Capitalists; they understand economics...

This  ^^^^^^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it really a money thing.I presume a LS gets somewhere around the league minimunCain is a 7 year veteran and Economos is a 9 yr vetThere isn't that much difference in league minimum

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.