Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 48 reply threads

• Author

• tampaspicer

Participant

I just got around to watching multiple videos of him. I agree with what everyone is saying. He was playing out of position in college. Man he has a great get off and his motor is good too. What concerns me is his size and ability to deal with double teams. He’s projected as a 3 tech but how do you feel he plays at the next level with bigger more dominant ol? I don’t want to label him as a project but he seems like somewhat of a project/position changes player. I’m on the fence with him but good coaching could be what elevates his play at the next level.

Please wait…

• Pennywise

Participant

News to you,old to us…I said he was a stud over a month ago

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

I knew who he was but didn’t personally watch any game film on him until today. Watched the Memphis game this year but he was injured. Labeling him a stud might be a stretch.

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I could see him dropping to the 10-13 pick range.

Id prefer rashan gary over him honestly. Much more of locker room guy. Gary is very smart as well.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

I dunno about Rashaun Gary being “smart” I watched the Amazon’s all or nothing and did not come away thinking that at all. They followed him around with his academics advisor who was treating him like he was a baby who never opened a book before he came to college. Maybe that’s normal at big time programs but no I was not blown away by his intellect.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Ed Oliver is not on Tampa’s draft board. Don’t try to spit shine mediocrity.

Please wait…

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• cvillebucfan

Participant

Gary is my favorite DT in the draft that is the strongest DT draft in several years.

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Gary is my favorite DT in the draft that is the strongest DT draft in several years.

He is more of a defensive end then a defensive tackle…

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Right now im saying I think we should take either want Greedy Williams or Ed Oliver.  When I watch Oliver’s highlights he reminds me on Aaron Donald…

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Ed Oliver isn’t on the draft board for any team that is being run correctly. Fuck Ed Oliver.

Please wait…

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Ed Oliver isn’t on the draft board for any team that is being run correctly. Fuck Ed Oliver.

Then I guess no team in the NFL is being run correctly.

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

I like how low Oliver plays, the trenches are all about leverage. His size doesn’t matter if he can get o-linemen off their feet, which destroys the depth of pocket for the QB and RB. He is a big time disruptor.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

He has his moments, when he wants to play. Too many plays off, rarely focused, and a terrible teammate. He’s not the guy you bring in right now.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

https://youtu.be/eR-3kTX2oyw

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Dude really wanted that jacket

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude really wanted that jacket

Seems like someone who can’t take direction from the coach.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

He’s a bad guy. Fourth round, maybe

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Ed Oliver will be a good pro.
      He’s got the tools and the want to.

But this draft is so deep with DL talent, it’s easy for some folks to poo poo his skill set.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that episode with the head coach reminds me of Sapp accosting Mike Sherman (Put a jersey on)……

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Except Sapp didn’t instigate that situation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except Sapp didn’t instigate that situation.

Cheap shot against a player completely out of play instigated it – and he escalated it like an uncontrolled mad dog just like Oliver did because he doesn’t have anger management skills – Oliver is probably the most likely to beat/hit women, in my opinion. Watch out —need to look for more red flags. He probably has them.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Except Sapp was on a different team. Ed Oliver is a near certain bust in the NFL. Let’s stop talking about Ed Oliver on this board.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Except Sapp was on a different team. Ed Oliver is a near certain bust in the NFL. Let’s stop talking about Ed Oliver on this board.

I’m not sure what you see in Oliver to label him a bust. Why do you say that?

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Ask Houston fans. His attitude is that of a lazy, too big for the program. Tampa is not in a position to take a risk on someone. He was the #1 player coming into the draft prior to his senior year. Why is he no longer the #1 player? Ask yourself, why did his stock drop.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

I don’t know any Houston fans. Maybe there is a forum to read?????

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

All I’m saying is, before the season started there were several mock draft analysts, that had him going #1 overall to the Titans, or whomever they thought was going to suck out loud in 2018. Why is he no longer being valued as the #1 overall player? I know the answer and have stated as much. We don’t want fucking Ed Oliver in Tampa.

Please wait…

• Pennywise

Participant

players move up and down every year, doesnt mean they suck, why did OJ Howard go from top 10 pick to pick 19? why did derwin james fall so far, but makes pro bowl?

oliver is a stud and a sure fire top 10 pick, I take him all day long at 5, ditto Simmons, otherwise trade back, only two I take at 5,maybe Allen

Please wait…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Man, Gottajaboo really dislikes Ed Oliver. We get it bro, back away from poor Ed.

I personally really like him and would be good with him at #5. He would be a great pairing with Vita Vea in the middle of our defensive line.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Let’s agree that we are not talking about him on this board anymore. He’s no good for Tampa.

Please wait…

• Pennywise

Participant

We are not talking about him? We,you have a frog in your pocket? ….we are talking about him,we have no clue who is on bucs board

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

He’s not on Licht’s board at all. This much I know for sure.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Let’s agree that we are not talking about him on this board anymore. He’s no good for Tampa.

LMAO that’s funny shit. 😂

Please wait…

• FsstNfurios

Participant

Oliver is a great player…wouldn’t mind him at all.

Please wait…

• Graham

Participant

I did notice in his highlights that he tends to go celebrate by himself while his teammates walk back to the huddle…

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Yeah, let’s just stop talking about him as a potential future Buc.

Please wait…

• Knucknbuc

Participant

lol whats dudes issue with oliver? hes a beast def my pick at 5 if hes there.

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Oliver must have stole Jaboo’s lunch one day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oliver is a great player…wouldn’t mind him at all.

So you’d recommend the Bucs spend #5 on him?

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

So it sounds like we are all i agreement. Fuck Ed Oliver…

Please wait…

• Nobody

Participant

So it sounds like we are all i agreement. Fuck Ed Oliver…

Lol. You have some Monty Python in you. This literally made me cackle.

Please wait…

• Cerious

Participant

Quit trolling or produce some evidence on Ed Oliver @GottaJaboo.

Kid has some dog in him, complete opposite of Gerald McCoy.

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

This defense needs more Ed Oliver’s and less Gerald Mccoy’s

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

@Nobody – love Monty Python.

Please wait…

• Nobody

Participant

@nobody – love Monty Python.

It shows when you go full blown comedic take. Good stuff.

Please wait…

• The Anomaly

Participant

Ed stole Jaboo’s Winston blow up doll.  Psycho.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

LOL this thread went in another direction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did notice in his highlights that he tends to go celebrate by himself while his teammates walk back to the huddle…

why do you think that’s the case? is he someone who doesn’t get along w/ his teammates?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This defense needs more Ed Oliver’s and less Gerald Mccoy’s

six time Pro Bowler isn’t good enough for you?

Please wait…

• nybuccguy

Participant

My question is does Oliver make sense if we will be running a lot of 3-4?  Vea is the NT so does Oliver play the 5 tech DE? Does he have the skill set for that, and is that good value for pick #5?

Please wait…

• Graham

Participant

why do you think that’s the case? is he someone who doesn’t get along w/ his teammates?

No idea.  Just found it interesting in the context of Jaboo saying he may not be the most well liked guy.

Please wait…

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.