Eli Apple available again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ABuccsFan
    Participant

Raiders and Apple couldn’t come to terms even though both sides had previously announced they had come to terms.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

Culo Con Dientes
    Participant

He’s not coming here. I always got the feeling Apple thinks he’s better than what he is.

+10
    Rating: +10. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...
    TCB2W!
    Participant

Apple is trash. He was a liability in NY and all the papers there said he was a bust. 3 Ints in 5 years as a starter is not a good CB.

+5
    Rating: +5. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    seekpar
    Participant

Egomaniac. Legend in his own mind. No fit in Tampa Bay, just like AB.

+4
    Rating: +4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When your teammates hate you that’s not a good thing. The Saints making no play to bring him back also not a great look. Then failing to come to terms weeks after having come to terms? Seems like he loves drama more than football.

+5
    Rating: +5. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    dexmonkey
    Participant

He’s not coming here. I always got the feeling Apple thinks he’s better than what he is.

+10
    Rating: +10. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...

this

hes not well liked by guys on multiple teams. Landon Collins publicly called him a cancer. that doesnt happen often

hard hard pass

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    ABuccsFan
    Participant

I’m just very curious how they couldn’t agree to terms after both parties had announced that terms had been agreed to? I could see one side thinking terms had been agreed to, while the other side never confirmed an agreement.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.".......Unkown

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m just very curious how they couldn’t agree to terms after both parties had announced that terms had been agreed to? I could see one side thinking terms had been agreed to, while the other side never confirmed an agreement.

Probably ‘agreed’ but the contract hadn’t been signed due to the strange environment we’re in right now. Then one side probably wanted to ‘tweak’ the deal. Who knows why but with Apple, I’ll just assume he did or said something stupid that gave the Raiders cold feet. LOL

+1
    Please wait...
    X
    Participant

Considering their recent horrific saga with AB, they have every right to be. Apple and his momma are fairly dramatic individuals.

Probably ‘agreed’ but the contract hadn’t been signed due to the strange environment we’re in right now. Then one side probably wanted to ‘tweak’ the deal. Who knows why but with Apple, I’ll just assume he did or said something stupid that gave the Raiders cold feet. LOL

+1
    Please wait...

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.