Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

We’re 3-1.

Got through a fairly tough stretch with Dallas and LA, mixed in with a divisional game and an emotionally charged game with NE.

All things considered, with all the injuries, we could be in a much worse spot.

Obviously, there’s lots of things that need to get fixed. But, we’re starting to hit a really soft spot in the schedule. We should get to 7-1 or 6-2 going into the bye week.

Toughest remaining stretch should be Week 13-16.

Get healthy, regroup, and get into the playoffs where we’ve already proven that if we can get hot, we can win it all.

All in all, it’s not as bad as it looks.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Between the Dallas and New England game, good lord

• Boid Fink

Participant

With all that said, there is no way to repair the inconsistencies of the pass rush, and the lack of talent on the third level. This team is not winning a title this year unless the offense is more cohesive and less excuse Aden, and the defense can figure out with a talented pass rush how to stop the pass. This is a tough season. Go Bucs. The Dolphins should be a nice win. But you never know…Bucs may go out drinking the game before…

We’re 3-1.

Got through a fairly tough stretch with Dallas and LA, mixed in with a divisional game and an emotionally charged game with NE.

All things considered, with all the injuries, we could be in a much worse spot.

Obviously, there’s lots of things that need to get fixed. But, we’re starting to hit a really soft spot in the schedule. We should get to 7-1 or 6-2 going into the bye week.

Toughest remaining stretch should be Week 13-16.

Get healthy, regroup, and get into the playoffs where we’ve already proven that if we can get hot, we can win it all.

All in all, it’s not as bad as it looks.

• Lawdy

Participant

as wounded as we are and still winning says alot. at full strength who knows how good we really are

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

We still haven’t played 4 quarters of good football in any one game and we’re 3-1. I’ll take it.

The injury bug has absolutely gotta stop though.

• m_j

Participant

we are 3-1, with jameis it would have been 1-3 and we win games we used to lose. we‘re not as good as we expected and we are hit by injuries but we are on the way into the playoffs, I do not aks for much more. who knows whats gonna happen when it gets cold in the north …

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Would rather win ugly then lose pretty!

We’ve looked like shit, sure. 3-1 is all I care about.

& just like last year, We’ve got some injuries..but no season enders..yet. fingers crossed with Davis.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Forget the current record, this team is a disappointment. Defense is probably worst in the league, and having the best run defense means nothing when the pass defense is 32nd because teams know there’s no reason to run when you can do anything with anybody throwing the ball. Offense misfires way too much considering the kind of cohesion they carried from 2020. 2 plays away from being 1-3 can’t be ignored if you want to honestly evaluate where they are right now, and I can’t say they’re definitely even top 10.

• Pennywise

Participant

I thought Sherman played well , all things considered, I also think him and Desir will be fine .
      I’m more worried about pass rush , although Tryon is looking better , glad to see him with a 2 sack night

The offense needs Gronk back ASAP , he is Brady’s go to guy in the red one .

• buc-in-out

Participant

I think one thing we need to remember is every team has a bullseye on their schedule when they play the Bucs, the defending SB champions. Everyone wants to knock off the champs.

Another thing to remember is in 2020, we had the least amount of man games lost to injury, that doesn’t happen every season. Clearly we’re banged up in the secondary, and need to keep fighting. I’m hoping Dean will be back this week, and we get some news about SMB shortly.. Davis will be out at least 2-3 weeks, maybe longer.

Vs. Dolphins
      @ Eagles
      Vs. Bears
      @ Saints

Those are all very winnable games, I think the Eagles will be a tough road game, and the Saints D always gives us fits.. but we MUST win those 4 games.

• theknees

Participant

Agree with @Donkey_Hunter. So much goes into defending your spot. Look at the Chiefs, world beaters for a while, now they have lost 3 of their last 5 games and should have lost another. It’s tough to stay in this game emotionally week after week with the bullseye on your back. If we can get through this next 4 games with one loss we will be in a good spot. I really hope our secondary isn’t permanently banged up. Shaq needs to start to earn 2021 money….NOW!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I think one thing we need to remember is every team has a bullseye on their schedule when they play the Bucs, the defending SB champions. Everyone wants to knock off the champs.

Another thing to remember is in 2020, we had the least amount of man games lost to injury, that doesn’t happen every season. Clearly we’re banged up in the secondary, and need to keep fighting. I’m hoping Dean will be back this week, and we get some news about SMB shortly.. Davis will be out at least 2-3 weeks, maybe longer.

Vs. Dolphins
      @ Eagles
      Vs. Bears
      @ Saints

Those are all very winnable games, I think the Eagles will be a tough road game, and the Saints D always gives us fits.. but we MUST win those 4 games.

i dont know if all four are must wins but certainly 3 of the 4 would be acceptable.

the ball bounces the other way last night or for the opener for that matter and yes you’re talking must wins but i still feel we can get home field with 3 or 4 losses.

@Saints, vs BUF are our toughest remaining games but as you saw last night and as we know any given sunday.

Bucs should be no worse than 13-4 and the hope is that we can kick the injury bug and stay healthy because this team is the most talented team in the NFL.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.