Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• watkinspj

Participant

I am curious if anyone has an ESPN Insider account? I rarely see the need for it, but lately they have a bunch of draft articles on there that look appealing. If anyone does have an account, do you mind posting any of the good reads? Thanks!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m pretty sure your not allowed to post premium/paid articles on the board. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The insider is junk. I use my friends account every now and then to read one of the articles and its not worth the price. Its also against board rules and ESPN to post the articles.

Please wait…

• DanDid

Participant

Ahh… well that makes sense why its never on here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Semper Fi Watkins.  I think the insider on espn is not much other than conjecture

Please wait…

• DanDid

Participant

S/F, Wolfet. Hahaha what caught my eye was Dom wrote something. I wanted to see what his "inside" knowledge was all about..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately we cannot post insider information from ESPN. Never had a subscription to ESPN insider information, can’t vouch for it myself.

10. Sharing content from Pewter Insider articles is strictly prohibited unless it is done in the Article Commenting feature in Pewter Insider articles or on the Pewter Insider message board. Sharing premium content with non-subscribers is strictly forbidden. Persons in violation of this forum regulation will be subject to immediate termination of their Pewter Report and/or Pewter Insider subscription and will not receive a refund. Pewter Report also forbids the posting of other websites' premium content in our forums.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had it.  I don’t think it is worth it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have it, wouldn’t mind posting it but its against the rules.Totally worth it for me, quality material to read. Especially in the NBA

Please wait…

• DanDid

Participant

Thanks for the replies guys. Appreciate the feedback.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.