Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

It’s a graphic you have to see to believe.X550oQih.jpgClick the image to make it larger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOW, really? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hard to believe that for such a successful and monolithic media corporation like ESPN, they can’t get basic updates for all 32 nfl teams.  I’ve also noticed similar sh*t like this on the nfl.com website.  you’d think that these companies are barely staying afloat and can only pay 2-3 people to run the websites.  I mean it really IS the case that for the bottom 4-5 teams, they frankly don’t give a sh*t lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hard to believe that for such a successful and monolithic media corporation like ESPN, they can't get basic updates for all 32 nfl teams.  I've also noticed similar sh*t like this on the nfl.com website.  you'd think that these companies are barely staying afloat and can only pay 2-3 people to run the websites.  I mean it really IS the case that for the bottom 4-5 teams, they frankly don't give a sh*t lol

ESPN is more interested in TMZ like stories, click bait, and shock pundits to create their own news stories with idiotic sound bites. If ESPN is doing any type of sports reporting, it's for big market teams only and individual players. Even the way they market games has to do with personalities vs. actual teams. I can pinpoint the EXACT moment ESPN crossed the point of no return/not watching anymore: The infamous "Who's Now" campaign, which to date is still probably the dumbest thing they've ever done. I don't watch the station anymore, you'll get better sports related coverage on other channels now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haters gone hate

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hard to believe that for such a successful and monolithic media corporation like ESPN, they can't get basic updates for all 32 nfl teams.  I've also noticed similar sh*t like this on the nfl.com website.  you'd think that these companies are barely staying afloat and can only pay 2-3 people to run the websites.  I mean it really IS the case that for the bottom 4-5 teams, they frankly don't give a sh*t lol

ESPN is more interested in TMZ like stories, click bait, and shock pundits to create their own news stories with idiotic sound bites. If ESPN is doing any type of sports reporting, it's for big market teams only and individual players. Even the way they market games has to do with personalities vs. actual teams. I can pinpoint the EXACT moment ESPN crossed the point of no return/not watching anymore: The infamous "Who's Now" campaign, which to date is still probably the dumbest thing they've ever done. I don't watch the station anymore, you'll get better sports related coverage on other channels now.

i agreetheyve been absolutely awful the last 2 years. our preseason game was the first time ive watched them since NFL and college football ended. ive never gone that long without wathcing ESPN but i honestly dont miss itthey really have become the TMZ of sports. its awful. i wish they would go belly up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have to remember the web guys may not even know what american football is….

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

i agreetheyve been absolutely awful the last 2 years. our preseason game was the first time ive watched them since NFL and college football ended. ive never gone that long without wathcing ESPN but i honestly dont miss itthey really have become the TMZ of sports. its awful. i wish they would go belly up

I also agree. I never watch ESPN anymore. I haven't tuned in to their group of channels in ~5 - 6 years or so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you look at this on the desktop page its showing you the top passer of 2014, that is most likely the same stat. Once Jameis plays a real game that turd will be gone forever

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As far as the game goes, I think we put a whoopin on them. Johnny is out for the game. I think we can curb stomp them. Unless Lovie takes his foot of the gas.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

As far as the game goes, I think we put a whoopin on them. Johnny is out for the game. I think we can curb stomp them. Unless Lovie takes his foot of the gas.

I hoping the Bucs put in a good performance.I'm wondering how long McCown stays in, knowing that JM is sitting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, McCown could wind up being the most important Buc in franchise history. Show a little respect. Also, it's clear that they're showing last season's passing leaders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Disagree. Bucs los this one, Jameis plays 1 and a half QTRs of small ball, and Pray Glennon has a monster game, we may be able to scoop up a DE in a trade with a team desperate for a solid, if not special, QB1, or short term development project. I think Lovie will be pulling guys like GMac and VJax after a QTR and a half an the most. He will worry about injuries.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, McCown could wind up being the most important Buc in franchise history. Show a little respect. Also, it's clear that they're showing last season's passing leaders.

Tedford snorts in derision.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lazy reporting from ESPN…..I’m shocked

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give ESPN a break, the Bucs have a new QB that ESPN has probably never even reported on……

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nothing to see here NFL.com doing same thing, they probably wrote some javascript on the page to look at last years numbers and automatically build a comparison. if you honestly believe someone sat there and wrote it then you are dumb....

Please wait…

• vlagatta

just for the record…….I have us soundly beating the 1978 Raiders by 17 points.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if you honestly believe someone sat there and wrote it then you are dumb....

No one here is saying that. But seriously how hard is it to write code to disable the stats piece altogether during the preseason.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.